4

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zico slid his hand into her's, intertwining their fingers. Although he thought he was used to female's touch which comes with his occupation, he can't seem to calm down when it's her. To the world, Zico was charismatic, hardworking and talented (which he was) but he was also childish, playful and sometimes give of an innocent vibe (also known). At fan meets, he have held hands with hundreds of fans, majority being female. He have been nervous most of the time during the fan meets, but this..this. This was different. He knew it was suppose to be different. But he couldn't take it.

"Hey..." Ami called him, her voice low. "Why are you blushing?" She whispered, looking up at him. Her eyes twinkled, lips curved teasingly at him.

He smiled down at her. Although embarrassed, he dipped down to close the gap between them. Her forest eyes widen. "I'm not the only one," he whispered, referring to the pink hue of her cheeks currently deepening. His smirking lips only a few inches from hers.

 

~*~*~*~

Yongguk sighed as he closed his web browser, after reading your last update. It always left a weird feeling after reading a fanfiction, even if he wasn't the main subject. But he liked your writing. Some of the situations you wrote made him realized how relatable they are. The way you write showed him parts of you. Somehow, it made him understand you more.

He has read some about him and B.A.P out of boredom with the others. He avoids the types, but he enjoys some of the worlds fans has created. Sometimes he thought about the times when he meets Zico and the other celebrities people write about. He'll unconsciously thought if these people actually had lives like some of the stories he read. Then he'll smack himself back to reality.

It started less than 2 years ago, he wanted to compliment and support the writers the ones their stories he enjoyed, so he created an account in the fanfiction site.

His groupmates thought he was crazy. His brother laughs at him but Yongnam honestly likes it when writers mention him. His sister, well, she thinks he was both adorable and nuts. He knew it wasn't wise for an idol to do what he was doing those times ago, so he gradually wanted to stop. Until one day, he went on the site and found one of your stories. Although it wasn't about him or the group, he was curious. He clicked.

Fast forward to a few weeks, Yongguk and you were texting each other. He liked chatting with you. You never asked too many questions nor did he. He and you just chatted like you knew each other forever. Both of you clicked.

Both of you liked it that way. Until recently.

 

Yongguk grabbed his phone from beside his laptop. He unlocks his phone and bit his lower lip as scrolls to find your chat conversation.

 

Chat text between JMRose31 & Rebelbang31

Hey, can I ask you something?

shoot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter