19

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nunna,” Woohyun called you from behind you, as you were writing in an inventory. He has a habit of appearing behind you ever since he started working at the shop, he was like a ghost. So by now, you were used to it, unlike before, you’d have a mini heart attack a few times a week.

You turned to face him, and gave him your usual “yes, Woohyun?” smile. He came out of the door to the storage behind the counter you were at.

He suddenly bent down near to your face, surprising you. “Are you dating Bang Yongguk?” he asked in a hushed tone, a smirk playing on his lips.

Heat accumulated your cheeks. How are you supposed to answer that?

Yongguk and the B.A.P boys just went out of the shop just moments ago, with them happily leaving with some books in their hands. And you guessed he saw you with them.

“You see nunna…” he took a few steps closer, causing you to step back until you bumped into the counter. His smile changing, it was darker. He trapped you as he put his hands on the counter behind you. “I saw you holding hands…” his eyes became hard, as it scanned your face, tucking your hair behind your ear and caressing your cheek with one hand, “and you kissed his cheek…” he frowned and tilted his head. You twitched in place, staring at him.

His eyes went from your eyes to your lips and back to your eyes again. Leaning in, his lips just inches away from yours, “How could you, nunna? Do you know how that makes me feel?” he breathed, venom oozing from his lips. “I want you just to myself- OW!”

You chuckled, twirling your pen between your fingers as Woohyun rubbed his forehead.

“Nunna~!” he whined. “Why did you do that? I was so into character!” he pouted, still rubbing his forehead.

You took out your work notebook.

You were getting too close, Woohyun-ah~

“Aish, but you didn’t have to hit me!”

Too close
But you are getting good though

“Hehehh~ of course~ I’m aspiring to be the best after all” he proudly claimed, straightening himself. You shook your head as you pushed him away to get to one of the bookshelves and he followed behind you, mouthing “babo” while smiling along the way.

“But seriously nunna, are you dating him?”

You smiled, shaking your head, as you rearranged some of the books there.

“No? You’re not? But I saw you holding hands and stuff. I was jealous you know when I saw you with him. So lovey-dovey…ah, my heart,” he grabbed his chest as if it was in great pain. You just rolled your eyes. The bubbly Woohyun’s dream is to be an actor, and sometimes he’ll practice with you out of the blue, getting into different characters. By looks alone, he could be a decent model, but he wanted to get a degree first at least.

“Come on, nunna. I won’t tell anyone~ Swear! You can cut off my tongue, or hands, or my weewoo!”

You whipped your head towards him with an eyebrow cocked at him. His weewoo? What?

Understanding your confusion, he explained his weewoo being the thing in his boxers.

You giggled, ridiculously amused. He calls it his weewoo!

“Nunna~ I’m just being polite here,” he pouted. You nodded, trying to control your giggles, mouthing ‘okay okay~’ at him.

Taking your notebook out again, he patiently waited, as you wrote.

No, we’re not dating. We’re just overly friendly. I do like him though.
I guess we have “dates”, but not that he’ll ask me to be his girlfriend.

“What are you talking about? With how you guys were acting, I’m sure he’ll ask you. I saw how he looks at you nunna. It’s how I looked at you,” he pouted, twitching his upper lip to the side.  “But you treat me like a brother…”

You blinked at him. Was he actually confessing his feelings to you right now? You weren’t sure if he was kidding or being serious.

“Ah, but no worries nunna. If you like him, I won’t get in the way,” he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. “Not until I get super famous, I’m going to snatch you away from him,” he said with animated determination. You scoffed, shaking your head.

“Welcome!” he suddenly called, switching to his masculine demeanor, when the shop’s door ranged. “Just you wait nunna, I’ll have you for sure” he quickly said to you charismatically and winking before proceeding to go to the front of the shop.

Shaking your head, you chuckled and continued to rearrange the books. What are you going to do with that bubbly chameleon?

 

 

You glanced at the time; it was 1am something. You huffed in frustration, waking up from sleep. Your phone blasting, receiving a call. It was very rare for you to receive calls from people, besides from Mina and Junu. You answered it without looking and was extremely confused when you heard an unfamiliar yet familiar voice on the other end; in a tired deep voice saying, “Jangmi…I’m outside your door. Please let me in.”

You squinted your eyes as you glanced at your phone’s screen, then stared at it.

Rebel BYG♥ 

Yongguk’s contact ID displaying on your screen.

Yongguk was calling you.

And is still calling you.

And is apparently outside your apartment.

Grabbing your glasses from your nightstand, you clumsily jumped out of bed and went to the front door.

When you opened your door, you saw Yongguk was standing there looking down on his phone. He just ended the call and was about to leave, thinking it was a mistake to call you out this late and even though you answered, he figured you might have pressed by mistake or thought it was your alarm. His eyes widened when he saw you at your door way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter