16

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What did I just do…this can’t be happening…
Though you were drowsy, you knew exactly what happened.

Your dream was too much to handle, like your heart was about to explode that you instantly was wide awake. And before you realized it, it has already been done. And you knew he heard it, because you felt his body stiffened under you, making you automatically shift slightly. You felt him relaxing his body in response and you tried to as well, in hopes he’ll think you’re still sleeping.

You could felt his body temperature got warmer and the thumping of his heart vibrating his body.

You bite your bottom lip in contemplation, closing your eyes with knitted brows. You were grateful he couldn’t see your face. You don’t know what to do. What were you going tell him? You’ve already told him a bit of your pity past, you didn’t want to tell him more like this though they are connected. Not now…or should you?

Your eyes popped open when you felt his hand gently caressing your hair.

“You awake?” his deep voice unexpectedly warm. Not that you expected that he’ll scream at you or anything, but you did expected some kind of shock tone or accusing…something not this soothing. You noticed his heart rate was a bit calmer now too. “I better get going, it’s late.”

He knew you were awake.

You slowly lifted your head from his shoulder. He let out a soft chuckle when he saw you unconsciously giving him a small sleepy pout. “Do you want me to stay?”

You bite the insides of your lip, wanting to nod. But he shook his head, smiling. “Not a good idea, Angel.”

You frowned, searching his eyes. He darted his eyes, as if scanning you. “Is he going to ask?” you thought, nervous. But he just merely shifted so both of you could stand.

“Sorry, can’t stay longer. I’m a busy man, after all,” he said, giving you a smug smirk, but it looked weird somehow. You knew he was affected by your slip of the tongue.

By the door, he held your hand as he looked at you; scanning you again, with a small smile.

This is unsettling. You could feel tension in the air. You looked behind to find your phone on the sofa. You don’t want him to-

“Jangmi…” he calls, making you turn back to face him, his grip on your hand tighte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter