18

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was around 2am; Yongguk covered his mouth with his fist as he couldn’t help but chuckle and grin wide at his phone’s screen.

At midnight, you left him a video of you lip-syncing to a short birthday song while holding Shishimato, his matoki, plush. One of your prized possessions for the love for him before you knew Rebel to be Yongguk. 

The video ended with a shy wink and smile from you.

Yongguk shook his head, feeling extremely delighted.

Lol. That was cute, Angel ♥
I wish I could give you a hug to thank you
hehe;P
Sorry, I was busy.
If you’re asleep, good night ♥

Yongguk has just got back to his room, from hanging out for a while with his friends. And he was getting ready for bed.

>////,<
It’s okay, I understand.
It took a lot of energy from me okay? :P
I would gladly take that offer, Gummy *smirk

It’s his birthday, and to actually have to be able greet your bias directly is just amazing as he is your real life friend cough crush cough. Of course you’d wait for him to respond, right? Actually, you were on your bed, just about to go to sleep, kicking the embarrassment out of yourself, when he finally texted you back. The video felt ridiculously embarrassing to make; trying to look cute and stuff. Urgh…

Gummy? Where did that come from?
I’ll give you as much hugs as you want though
:P

From you, of course.
You have the most adorable gummy smile that I know of. ♥
Why? My Gummy doesn’t want to be called Gummy?

Yongguk paused from brushing his teeth, when he read that. He looked to the bathroom mirror and grinned wide; with toothpaste foam and all. He chuckled, shaking his head, and continued brushing his teeth.

“My” Gummy? *smirk
mm~ I like that.
Then, can I call you My Angel then?

You grinned like a nut, feeling like a girl in love…which you know you are. You really wanted to text back with “then I’m yours,” but that was felt too much. Besides you wanted to .

Hmm~ maybe…no?

That’s not fair, Rose :(
You could just say yes
“My Angel”, doesn’t sound bad right?

You let out a giggle.

I never said I was a fair person :P

Oh, I know you aren’t.

Your heart dropped a little. What does that supposed to mean?
You’ve been rather annoyed with yourself lately. You’ve been a bit paranoid with the things he says since the time he went to your place weeks ago. It felt horrible to think he was beating around the bush with sarcasm, when he wasn’t. Especially you know you’ve already told him about it and it made you feel so content. So why have you been so…pessimistic about it lately?

You cheated when we played that game

 You relaxed, and shifted to your side. He has come to your place twice since the first time, whenever you were both free. You would play games, chill and text each other while sitting or laying down close to each other…and you noticed how he’d always be close as he could to you. You had an idea he wanted to catch you to say something…anything. But it wasn’t like you’d just say stuff purposely.

Which was exactly what Yongguk wanted, not that he told you. His body just sort of unconsciously craved for it somehow.

But I was losing~

He cocked an eyebrow.

And I was winning!
Just so you know, I’m judging you.

Hahaha :P

You should go to sleep, Angel
Thank you for waiting up for me.

Never said I was waiting up for you
:P

He plopped down on his bed after rolling his eyes.

Haha. Right~
I wish you were though

Okay, I was.

I know ;)

You smiled, rolling your eyes and shifted back on to your back again.

Good night ♥
Rest well, for the start of another chapter, birthday boy.
Greet Nam a good birthday for me please?

Good night, Angel ♥♥♥
Will do ;)

By the way, do you want anything for your birthday?

Hmm…

Yongguk laid in bed, thinking. Then smir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter