8

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Café – nervous – he walks in – they smiled locking eyes – he leaned in to kiss her cheek

Ex- comes in- with other girl – glares at them when seen –

You scribbled down ideas for your fanfiction into the last page of your new notebook.

You bought the notebook specifically for today. You already wrote down the first thing you want to tell him on the first few pages.

You sighed and glanced at your watch; 10.06 am.

You purposely sat with your back facing away from the entrance. Every time you heard the café’s door behind you rang, your heart jumped. But you didn’t turn to look, embarrassed both in finally meeting Rebel and because mistaking someone else as him like in those movies and dramas.  You know, the ones with person A sees another person walking into the place thinking it’s person B and they see the person smiling at them and person A smiles and waves but it turns out it wasn’t person B when the person goes to the someone behind them or somewhere else. And they laugh at you. No? Okay.

‘Is he coming?’ you thought. Obviously, you were nervous. You thought he might not show up, though it’s only been a few minutes.

It’s been a long while since you had a date. The last one you had was about 6 years ago; he was one of your partners in sign language class. He was 5 years older than you, and very cute. Although you didn’t mind the gap, it didn’t go anywhere else after the 4th date. You’re still friends though. And anything between then and now you didn’t really considered being dates.

Your heart jumped again (which is seriously not good for your heart) as the door ranged again. You chewed on your bottom lip, waiting. Waiting if the person was going out of the café or it was a person coming in. And if that person was coming in, you waited if they went to you. And if they did, you waited if it was him. And if it was him, well… deep sigh.

Someone came to your table.

You slowly glanced up. From bottom up, you saw he was in all black; dark jeans, black hoodie, black cap and a mask. You gulped when you saw his eyes.

You knew those eyes. You knew them, but you didn’t know which one they belonged to. But it can’t be. He can be anyone. Seriously, many people can have those eyes. You were just being delusional; a trait a fanfiction writer is bound to have. Hoping for something along the lines what any fangirl hoped could be. But it can’t be. It’s just wild assumptions.

“Hello, are you Rose?” the man cautiously but politely asked.

You gaped.  "No way… That voice! It’s muffled, but! Deep and sweet like honey! Oh, my God. Please, even if it isn’t one of them. God, please let him be at least half like him! I’d die with that voice!" you internally prayed. You had a soft spot for deep husky voices. And your favourite ones were of the twins, and this guy sounds like them!

You nodded.

“I’m Rebel,” he told you, extending a hand for you to shake. You took it and dumbly nodded again. “Um, sorry. But can we move to another table? I don’t want to be near the window,” he asked, apologetically.

You snapped your mouth shut, and nodded. The man waited for you to stand up and you grabbed your things and drink, before leading you to a reserved table section at the back of the café. You saw Junu and Mina from a table near the entrance looking at you as you pass by, they gave you a look of encouragement.

Junu was eyeing the man, but he couldn’t see his face since it was covered up. “Hmm. Suspicious a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter