12

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They moaned, groaned and huffed as sweat drip down their bodies.

Zelo grunted as he dropped himself on the floor, lying on his back, sprawled, breathing heavily.

“You sure are wiped out today,” said Jongup , crouching down next to the maknae. Zelo glanced at him before closing his eyes.

“I ate too much earlier, so I’m kind of out of it, hyung,” Zelo said, in between breaths. And in seconds, he fell quiet.

“Come on, Junhong,” Youngjae poked the maknae in the shoulder, crouching next to Jongup. “Don’t fall asleep. You’ll catch a cold.”

“So…tired…hyung…” Zelo mumbled.

“Just go and clean up first, then we’ll let you sleep,” said Jongup.

“Mm…” Zelo mumbled again, not moving an inch.

“Okay.” Jongup looked at Youngjae, giving him a smirk before turning back to the youngest member. “I guess we’ll have to clean the floor first.”

“Hm?” Zelo mumbled, before realizing what they meant. His eyes popped open just as his two hyungs pushed him forward across the floor. Literally wiping the floor with him.

“Hyung! Okay okay!” Zelo begged. He should have known better by now he thought. They stopped, but before they could push him again, Zelo leaped up and moved away. Which in a nanoseconds turned to a game of tag.

The rest watched casually as they rested on the benches near the practice room door.

“Stop it guys, ” Yongguk ordered, ”I thought you were tired, if not were going to continue practice.”  And with that they stopped. He said that, but everyone knew he didn’t want to.

“Well, aren’t you in a good mood,” Himchan teased, looking at the leaders smiling face. He’s been happy giddy a lot lately.

“He’s been like this since he met her ,” said Zelo.

“He must be smitten,” said Jongup.

“On cloud nine,” said Daehyun.

“she has him around her little finger,” said Youngjae.

Yongguk frowned, “I’m right here you know.”

They grinned, proud to tease the leader.

 “Say hyung, how is she?” Zelo asked.

It’s been a few weeks since he last saw you, both being busy. On the last day of his week long break, few days after your first meeting, Yongguk asked you out for breakfast, since you had to work that day. Thankfully, your bestfriends let you go out with him alone. You ate as you talked, meaning he talked as you wrote. You enjoyed it wholeheartedly and he did as well. Especially when he could make you smile and laugh. He loved every tiny sound you made.

“Lovely,” Yongguk said, a goofy smile plastered on his face.

“You mean she’s normal?” Daehyun asked. “Not a crazy fangirl? She won’t be telling the media people?” He knew he sounded rude, but he was honestly worried. It wasn’t like he has not dated before, but he has never dated a fan before.

Yongguk thought for a bit, the leader understood why he’d say that. Looking at Daehyun. “She is a fan, and she’s kind of normal.”

When they asked what he meant, Yongguk contemplated whether he should say it or not. He turned to look at Himchan, the only one of the members who knew. Himchan shrugged his shoulders, signaling it was up to him.

As Yongguk explained, they gaped at him.

“And you’re okay with that, hyung?” Jongup asked, “I mean, you don’t mind she can’t talk?”

“It’ll get some getting used to,” Yongguk crossed his arms, smiling. “But it doesn’t change anything.”

“You have it bad, don’t you?” Youngjae teased. The others grinned, even Daehyun.

 

You were in the shop, waiting behind the counter. It was around 3pm, and it was a slow day. Well, what do you expect during working hours and weekdays? You sighed, leaning on the wall, crossed armed. You scanned the store. From where you were, you could see almost everything. The security cameras did help with the blind spots. There’s a young couple giggling at something at the young adults section, an old man scanning the non-fiction section, a woman reading the backs of books at the romance section. It wasn’t a large book shop like the branded large scale shops, but still a lot of customers would come by…well, just not all the time.

You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You smiled when you saw it was a text from Rebel.

You expected you’d be stunned, awkward or even afraid to talk to Rebel again since you knew he was your bias and what happened with his sister. However, it just seemed like any normal day with you both like before. And you were thankful Yongguk made it that way, if he had acted differently, surely you would have too.

Chat text between JMRose31 & Rebelbang31

Hello Angel  ;)

Angel?
Did you text the wrong person?

No
I’m just calling you an angel, angel.
:p

Eww
Why?

You’re like an angel, who has left me and gone somewhere
I need you

Huh?

‘What is wrong with him?’ you thought, shaking your head, grinning. It’s been a few weeks since you last saw him and just a few days since you met his sister, Natasha and her boyfriend. True to your word, you didn’t mention anything about it to Rebel. You tried your best not to think about what you talked about with them. It made you blush and giddy inside…and worse of all, it made you hopeful. And you didn’t need that, so you tried your best to act normal and oblivious.

 

What type of fan are you?
You should listen to my songs more often. :P

You looked d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter