10

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the other side of the café, Mina and Junu were surprised to see how you and the mysterious guy were suddenly very comfortable with each other. The table that you were at was reserved area, and only two of you were there. They couldn’t see the guy properly as his back was to them.

“Is he seriously patting her head?” Mina asked, gaping at the sight. She saw you were lowering your head, and she could see you were grinning ear to ear.

“So quick?” Junu was surprised as Mina was. Just moments ago, the guy was her hair, and what it seemed like you were the one who told him to. Before that, while they were discussing about training, they heard a loud bang. They automatically turned their heads towards your table. When they saw your head on the table, Mina almost went up to take you away from the man. However, Junu stopped her, saying that she should wait for a while to see what happens. They texted you instead, asking what happened and if they was anything wrong, but no answer. And while monitoring you after that, they were shocked how it turned out. You looked like you were enjoying yourself.

“If I didn’t know what was going on,” Mina said, still looking at your direction. “I’d think they were dating.”

Junu chuckled at that. He turned to look at his girlfriend’s concerned face. “If the online guy is making her react like that, I hope she does date him.” He understood you rarely reacted like that to anyone you just met, to anyone really. The only ones that have really seen you be yourself were Junu, Mina and Ms. Kwon. To have you be comfortably converse with the mystery man like that and for him to seemingly accepted your condition despite being bombed with it, Junu hopes the guy could make you happy, and maybe…

Mina whipped her head to face Junu, she glared at him. “He needs to get through me first before there’s any sort of dating.”

He grinned, and took her hands in his. “You worry too much, Mina. She needs this.”

“But I can’t help but worry about her,” Mina’s brows knitted together, frowning.

“I know, but don’t worry too much,” he poked her forehead, in between her eyebrows. “You’ll get wrinkles faster,” he teased.  Before she could whine, Junu reassured her, “Besides, he needs to get through me first.”

 

 

The red is temporary
 It’ll wash out sooner or later.

You told him when he asked about your hair dye. Mina wanted to experiment with the new airbrush dye product she got on you since your hair was silver white, so the colour would pop. She did an amazing job.

It’s been more than an hour, 2 hours actually, that you’ve been in the café and conversing with Yongguk. And you were having fun, and were thankful he was being patient with you. You were surprised that he could keep it nice and flowing without being awkward at the silence as you wrote.

“Hey, I might sound paranoid, but I think someone is watching us,” he suddenly whispered, lowering his head to you. “I’m feeling stares on my back.”

You instantly looked around the café behind him, and surely enough, there were people staring at them. You waved at them, causing him to raise his brows at you.

It’s okay, just my friends. Only them.

You assured him

“Oh. so the purple hair girl and the guy with mint hair? That’s Mina and Junu, huh?”

You were surprised he knew. Well, you could hardly miss them with their bright hair.

You nodded, confirming they were indeed Mina and Junu. You’ve mentioned about your friends before to him. It was that time when you fought with Mina and you wanted advice.

“Are they suspicious of me?” he joked, smirking. From what he knows, your friends were the protective kind. And he could kind of understand why. You weren’t soft or delicate, but if he was any other guy, he’d probably be pissed if he wasn’t informed earlier about your condition.

You giggled and nodded. Yongguk smiled wider, liking the sound.

“Why don’t you text them and tell them you’re alright?” Though, he was sure that they could see you from their seats.

You thought about it, then rummaged through her bag to get her phone.

 You unlocked your phone and saw texts from both Mina and Junu in your group chat.

Mina: Ya! You okay?
Mina: What happened?

Junu: Dude, what was that bang?
Junu: Don’t tell me you face planted yourself? :O
Junu: You should stop that habit
Junu: You’re going to scare him away with your weirdness. Then 6 more years of loneliness :P

Mina: YA! Don’t say that to her! D:<

This was obiviously from the incident earlier. The recent ones read:

Junu: Omo omo~
Junu: So cozyyy~ *smirk emoji*

Mina: Ya Mimi! Are you a cat?
Mina: Why are you letting him touch your head?
Mina: You just met him! >:(

Junu: You’re ‘YA!’ ing too much.
Junu: You sound like a jealous boyfriend
Junu: and I think I’m getting jealous.

You grinned, rolling your eyes at their texts, especially Mina’s.

You: LOL
You: Guys, seriously. Chill.
You: Mostly you, Mina. :P
You: I’m doing fine. I’m doing GREAT actually :D <3

Mina: Is he that good?

Junu: Obviously he’s doing great. *Smirks

Mina: Thankfully he didn’t blow up, though. You little ball of crazy.

You: yeah, thankfully.
You: worry less, you big heap of worry-wart.

Junu: Whoa whoa. Language, girls.

 

You felt your phone vibrate and saw a chat notification from Rebel. You opened it immediately, from habit.

Ahh~ Now I feel lonely.
:P

You looked up and saw he was smirking at you, his left arm propped on the table supporting his head, his phone in his right.

You’re the one who told me to text them

I did.
But didn’t say you should write an essay.

Haha
Sorry :P

So… are we texting now?

I guess?
It’s fast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter