2

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yo! Jang Mi!"

 

You turned around to see Junu waving at you, with the smirking Mina beside him. You smiled at them and waved back.

 

"Sup shorty?" Junu greeted you again, rested his arm around your shoulders, when they reached you.

 

"You're early today," Mina said teasingly, knowing full well that you were late.

 

You rolled your eyes at her, but smiled. 'Ha ha,' you signed to her.

 

"What's your excuse now?" Junu asked you.

 

Turning your head, you looked up at him. You hated when he was so near to you while standing. It hurt your neck. 'I was up late…playing video games,' you signed to his tall self. Lying.

 

"again?" Junu chuckled.

 

"It's not a good habit to sleep so late all the time, Jang Mi," Mina stated, nonchalantly. But she arched her eyebrow at you.

 

You smiled at her. 'I know… But it's so addictive!'

 

"Tell me about it!" Junu exclaimed excitedly, making me giggle and Mina rolled her eyes, smirking.

 

"Ahh, I know. I know." She smirked. "I play too you know."

 

 

"You know…" Junu spoke, looking up at the sky. Then looked down into your eyes. "You didn't play games all night, did you?" he asked you, smirking knowingly.

 

You pressed your lips together and looked away. "busted!" you thought.

 

"Busted!" Junu and Mina laughed, echoing your thoughts.

 

"You were writing again, weren't you?" Mina smirked.

 

You looked at their teasingly knowing faces, and nodded  and sighed in defeat.

 

Mina laughed, and extended her hands towards you to pinch your cheeks. "Urgh!" she grunted in playful frustration as she did. "you don't have to lie about it to us, you little liar!" she grinned.

 

You stuck out your tongue out at her teasingly, only to have it pinched by Junu's fingers. Mina laughed.

 

You whimpered for him to let it go.

 

"Serve you right, little liar," Junu chuckled, letting your tongue go.

 

You glared at him and gave him the finger. To which made him and Mina laugh.

 

Mina shook her head and grinned. "Come on, knucklehead. or we'll be late again." she tilted her head towards the building.

 

You nodded and we walked towards the building where we work.

 

~*~*~

 

You were rearranging some books on the shelves when you heard the store's door bell ringed. You hurried down the stool you were standing on and went to see if it was a customer.

 

"Ah, Jang Mi!" Mr Lee, a regular, greeted warmly when he saw you. You returned the smile and bowed.

 

'Do you have the new issue?' he signed to you, smiling.

 

You blinked but then smiled and nodded. You gestured for him to wait and scurried off to get the new issue of his favorite magazine. You returned with it in my hands. He was already at the counter waiting for you, giving his always warm smile.

 

"That was fast," he teased, handing you his payment.

 

You giggled and gave him the magazine. You signed a 'thank you and come again' to him.

 

"I will. and you know I will," he chuckled. "By the way, I'm getting better aren't I?" he asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter