Truth Withheld

Unbreakable Bonds

WARNING: mild cursing, and a lot of flipping out in this chapter. Enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   . That was the one word floating around in Hongbin ' s mind. What had he just done to his Hyung? Never mind that, but what had he done to his Hyung who had never been competition at all to start? What was he going to do when everyone came back?? What would he say??

   Running over to the cyborg textbook, he frantically flipped through its contents, eventually falling back in defeat at finding no results to help him. HHongbin was close to crying at how scared and stupid he felt. How hadn't he noticed that Taekwoon wasn't interested in Hyuk? How could he have made that big of a mistake interpreting what Hyuk had said about "loving" Taekwoon? Why couldn't he see? As these questions floated around in his brain, Hongbin came to the earth shattering truth. He had been blinded by his unnecessary jealousy, and when fate offered him a cowardly way out, and he took it. Now look who was hurt due to his mistake.

   Looking down at Taekwoon ' s limp and  broken body, Hongbin felt sick. Immediately he ran to the garbage in the corner of his room, and threw up. 

   "Taekwoon hyung, I'm so sorry. What should I do? I didn't know how you felt, if I could turn back time, I would and would stop myself from making the same stupid mistake again. Would you forgive me?" Bending down, Hongbin reached a hand out, brushing Taekwoon ' s dark hair away from his eyes. Wait...no, it couldn't be. The last shred of faith that Hongbin had that Taekwoon could survive the transformation completely left him.

   The body was cold. Ice cold. Cold as in, it was too late, and the body would never work again. Crying out in shock, Hongbin grasped onto TTaekwoon ' s limp shoulders, and began shaking them furiously. 

   "DAMN YOU JEALOUSY!! DAMN YOU STUPIDITY!! WAKE UP TAEKWOON, PLEASE. THINK OF N!! DON'T YOU LOVE HIM ENOUGH TO RETURN TO HIM? FIGHT IT!!" Once Hongbin processed what he had said, his heart sunk. That's right,  in his fit of pure self loathing, he had taken away not one person's happiness, but two. N hyung ' s potential happiness with Taekwoon had been cruelly been ripped apart, never to be filled again.

   Hongbin began to sob, hugging Taekwoon ' s body closer, rocking it back and forth. The vague question of when had Taekwoon become so heavy arose in his mind, but was pushed down by the fear he held. What would Hyukkie say? He now knew that it wasn't romantic love he had seen blooming between the two males, but it had bee brotherly. And he had ripped that away too.

   Hongbin hated himself. Hated himself so much, but he kept reminding himself to push on, for Taekwoon, and all that he could have become.

   He hated hid huge walk-in closet that he had built himself. With all the extra space in the upstairs for him to use, Hongbin had put it to good use, and had developed a sort of dark room for his black and white photos. Now that room was being sacrificed to hold the dead body of his brother, to hopefully be buried later on in peace.

   Hongbin exited the darkroom, locking it and putting the key onto a string long enough to make a necklace that went down to about mid-chest. From then on, he vowed to keep the key protected, at least until he could reveal the truth about Taekwoon hyung. No longer feeling hungry, Hongbin paced around his room feverishly, eyes finally settling on the picture he had just printed of him and Hyuk. Disgusted with himself, he ripped the picture into two, the cut going right through himself, and Hyuk remained pure, and whole on the other half.

What was he going to say to everyone?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Some hours later)

   "Taekwoonie!! Binnie!!! We are home!!" N's voice echoed around the seemingly empty house, which he thought was strange. Placing his soon to be gift on the nearby coffee table, he saw a rather hastily written note which he presumed was from Taekwoon on the table. He read it humming to himself as the other boys came in and set to work putting things away, then he sighed in sadness.

   The letter said

   My dearest Yeonie,

I'm sorry this has come up on such short notice, but I have been called home from my parents on a very important family matter. I'll be back as soon as I can, I love you, and will miss you

                  your Taekwoonie

 

 Walking through the house towards the main living room, N found a rather sad Hongbin sitting and watching a Korean drama on a particular scene. He recognized it to be "City Hunter" and knew exactly what scene made him cry so much as he was on the 20th episode.

   "Hey Binnie, are you okay?" N asked, sitting down on the couch to snuggle Hongbin to cheer him up. Suddenly, he felt a sharp push, and landed on him bum next to the couch, a panicked looking Hongbin hovering over him.

    "I'm so sorry N hyung. I'm so sorry" and then he bolted away. As Hongbin was running, he ran into the one person he had been bother anticipating and dreading to seen. Hyuk was chatting with Ken and Ravi while making his way to the room he had just exited.

   "Hey Hyung!! Are you ready to play some video games with me?" Hyuk asked, a bright smile on his face. He had been anticipating this moment the whole day, and as he was thinking of sneaking a kiss while they played together, his cheeks turned a light shade.of red.

   "Im really sorry Hyuk, I can't right now. I feel really sick and awful, maybe next time" Hongbin replied, never looking Hyuk in the eyes, not wanting to see the sadness of his rejection to play. Hyuk eyes immediately turned downward, his dissapointment clearly visable.

   "Oh...okay Hyung, I respect your decision. I bet you just don't want to play with someone younger like me. Ken hyung, do you want to play instead?" Hyuk asked, the spark gone from his eyes.

   "Oh, sure Hyuk. I'll play with you any day." Ken replied, shooting a look at Hongbin when Hyuk had his back turned.

   "You too Ravi hyung, lets go play a game"

   "In a second Hyukkie, I'll be there in a couple minutes" Ravi replied, noticing the annoyed look Ken displayed on his face. "Alright Binnie spill the beans. Why are you being mean to Hyukkie?"

   "You know Hyung, its really not your business" Hongbin replied rather coldly. It nearly killed him inside to be so rude to his Hyung, but if he wasn't he knew he would Crack and never be able to keep the truth in. "I'm going to rest now, enjoy your game with Hyukkie and Ken hyung. By the way, N hyung is a bit dad about Taekwoon leaving to visit his family for a while, so you should probably comfort him a little" with that, Hongbin dissappeared upstairs to his room, and Ravi could hear the sound of his door locking from the inside, shutting everyone else out.

   "What is wrong with him?" He wondered aloud quietly. Then, hearing Ken shriek in surprise at something in the game, he brushed the thought off, and went to join his boyfriend, and younger brother in a racing game. His thoughts would have to wait until later if he wanted to defend his Kennie ' s place at first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

   And the madness comtinues. I'm sorry for you Leo fans, but he is out of comission as of right now. Also, poor Hongbin and Hyuk. This whole story is starting to turn into one big mess for these boys. Anyway. Thanks again for reading a subscribing. One request from me though, if you would do so please, can this story get some upvotes? Thanks again!!