Hakyeon ' s Discoveries

Unbreakable Bonds

   Hongbin couldn't believe it. Hyuk had just been almost killed, and now he was gone again. He watched, heart breaking as Leo locked Hyuk's wrists behind his back, marched him out the door, and he nearly cried when he heard the soft cry from Hyuk and the sound of a body collapsing on the floor. He nearly ran after the two then, and growled and thrashed in Ravi's grip when he held him back. The second he heard the car door slam, and the ignition start, he began to sob.

   He fell to the floor, slowly rocking himself, mourning the loss of his friend and lover. Ravi began to hit things in his anger, even making a dent in the wall that Hongbin had recently seen Hyuk pinned to. Ken came over, and gently rubbed Hongbin's back, silently crying to himself as he tried to stay strong for the younger boys, while N lay on the floor, slowly recovering.

   Hongbin looked up suddenly, eyes locking onto N's body, and anger flared up in his head. If N hadn't bee so stupid as to go running into the closet area, this never would have happened. If he hadn't been so naive as to think that Leo was Taekwoon, if he...if he did... Hongbin shook his head. No, it was his own fault. He had kept the truth, and look where thag had gotten them.

   Hongbin got up, and slowly walked over to where N lay, and watched a bit as he twitched and cried out in his restless sleep. His eyes widened as he heard N speaking, as if someone was directly speaking to him.

   "Taek...Leo....song...memories with....no...come back" and N shot up from his position on the floor, fresh tears in his eyes, ready to fall.

   "Hongbin...how could you have done that to Taekwoon?!" He screamed, jumping up and grabbing onto Hongbin, lifting his thin body up in complete anger.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

{What he dreamed}

   N woke up, in a small, wet and cool cave. He heard the roar of  a waterfall, and turned to see a figure kneeling under the water as it fell, crashing onto it's head. Gasping in shock, N ran over to the poor figure, lifting his soggy, raven haired head, and cried out at what he saw.

   It was Taekwoon. His face was uncut, but covered in numerous bruises, and raw red marks ran down his neck as if something had been wrapped around it. He looked down in shock to see his wrists were chained, keeping him underneath the falls, barely breathing, and almost drowning from where he knelt.

   He quickly pulled Taekwoon as far as he could without hurting his wrists from the short length of the chains, there h began to quietly clean the man's beautiful face, sorrowfully running his fingers along the soft but defined features of his face. The face he had fallen in love with, and could never let go.

   To his surprise, Taekwoon awoke with a start, immediatly coughing and Gasping for air as his body rejected the water that it had taken in from his time under the falls. Glancing wildly around in fear, his eyes widened in shock as he saw the figure in front of him.

   "Hakyeon" he gasped out, trying in vain to bring N into an embrace, but crying out in frustration to find his wrists bound. N only looked on, trying to find some sort of way to unlock the chains. Then he pulled Taekwoon into a fierce embrace.

   "I knew you weren't gone, I knew it woonie" he cooed, loving just holding his boyfriend, even if it was just for a brief time. Taekwoon snuggled into his warmth the best he could, and yelped as the chains grew shorter and half dragged him back under the falls. N cried out, and grabbed the chain, pulling it in vain. He didn't understand, there was no visible way to unlock it!

   "Hakyeon stop, it won't help!" Taekwoon yelped, surprising N into stopping his efforts. He then returned to holding his boyfriend as if he were the most precious thing on the earth.

   "Look, Taekwoon I don't care, I need to get you out! Who did this to you, how do I save you" Taekwoon looked away, not wanting to meet his eyes.

   "It was...Hongbin" he admitted, no longer being able to keep things hidden from his boyfriend. At that, the cave began to rumble, and large stones began falling from the ceiling, barely missing N's head. He cried out, gripping Taekwoon tighter, not wanting to let go.

   "LISTEN TO ME HAKYEON!" Taekwoon yelled, frantically getting N's attention, and halting his efforts. "You have to leave , please and remember" he said, locking eyes with his boyfriend. "MMemories and music are the key, please use it!" And he lunged forward, locking lips with Hakyeon, and pushed him away as best he could. 

   Hakeyon stumbled, shocked at the sudden contact, then saw the look in Taekwoon's eyes, and was off like a shot, running while looking back at the hopeful look in Taekwoon's eyes, and he dissapeared, opening his eyes to the real world.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Author's note:

 So I discovered this is more of a hyukbin angst story, so I'm gonna change the tag, plus I tried putting a little more neo in, but it's okay, only a few more chapters maybe 5 - 7 more left before the end!! Thank you so much for reading, and Happy New Year!!!