Web of Lies

Unbreakable Bonds

   "Hongbin hyung...what is going on? Why were Ken and Ravi hyung both crying just now? What happened?" Hyuk asked, confusion and slight mistrust laced in his words. It killed Hongbin to hear such a tone from Hyuk. Slowly, he took a deep breath, and brought his eyes to meet Hyuk's, only now noticing the frightened and worried look in his eyes.

   Quickly, Hongbin stepped closer to Hyuk, reaching out his arms to wrap the younger in his arms, and felt him tense up within his embrace. As quickly as Hongbin had wrapped his arms around the boy, they were roughly thrown off.

  "Hongbin hyung, I asked you, what is going on? Why is there so much tension in this house now? What really happened to Taekwoon hyung?" Hyuk asked gently, even if he did just throw off Hongbin ' s arms. He was agitated, and he had the right to find out what happened to his hyungs.

   Hongbin couldn't take the sad, confused and lost look in Hyuk's eyes, and grabbed his wrist, dragging him up the stairs to where his room was. Once up there, he sat Hyuk in a chair, and leaned over him, trapping him in the seat, only just noticing Leo in the corner of the room, staring off into space.

   "Leo, leave us alone for a bit, go sit in your room" Hongbin sent a sharp command at the boy, and to Hyuk's surprise, Taekwoon turned and headed into Hongbin ' s other room, which he thought was used as a closet.

   "Han Sanghyuk, what I'm about to tell you, will seem totally unbelievable, and unthinkable. Are you ready to be told?" Hongbin asked, the trustworthy, honest look in his eyes being replaced bya seemingly lust filled look that Hyuk was just too naive to understand.

   "HONGBIN WHAT DID YOU D-" he was cut off as Hongbin met Hyuk's lips with his own, promptly distracting Hyuk from his previous thoughts and making his mind go blank. Surprised, Hyuk didn't respond, causing Hongbin to break away, and send him a confused look. 

   "Hyuk? I thought...I'm so sorry, I thought...I thought you wanted that" Hongbin exclaimed, moving away rapidly from the shocked Hyuk. Slowly, Hyuk brought his hand up to touch his lips, growing cold once Hongbin had stepped away, and his eyes shot up to meet Hongbin's. Tensing up in fear, he made to bolt again from the room, but Hongbin caught him in his arms as he made to flee the room.

   "Hyukkie, what happened to Taekwoon doesn't matter right now, what matters to me right now, is how you are feeling. Was I wrong in my assumption that you feel the same way for me and I feel for you?" Hongbin wispered in Hyuk's ear, provoking a shiver to run up and down Hyuk's spine. Suddenly Hongbin gasped, as he felt himself be flipped around so he was pinned to the floor underneath a now lust filled Hyuk.

   "Of course I feel the same way Hongbin, when did I not ever like you?" He responded, voice husky with want in between the open mouthed kisses he placed upon Hongbin's warm neck. Hongbin reached his arms up, and wrapped them securely around Hyuk's neck, bringing him even closer, pressing him to his chest on top of him, hugging him tight. 

   The worries that Hyuk had felt and anxiousness he was feeling was quickly lost, as Hyuk fell under Hongbin's spell. He looked so beautiful lying prone underneath him, and Hyuk felt powerful above the boy he had been in love with ever since they met. Suddenly, Hongbin pushed him away, scooting away from him, and huddling in the corner or the room, slowly rocking himself.

   To say Hyuk was dissapointed was an understatement. He was downright devastated, and his arms that had just been filled with the warmth that was Hongbin noe felt bare and cold.

   "What is wrong Hongbin? Don't you want the same as I do? Isn't that what you were implying when you asked how I felt?" Hyuk asked, husky tone gone, now replaced with confusion. Hongbin just rocked and shook his head violently.

   "Hyuk...I...can't... you can't like me, I'm not good enough for you, and there is no way that I can be happy when N hyung, and Taekwoon aren't, especially when I'm the cause of their unhappines" Hongbin murmered, barely audible in the silence that had enveloped the room. Hyuk looked at him, confusion and dissapointment written all over his face again.

   "Hongbin please, what do you mean? What do you mean what you caused??" Hyuk asked, moving closer to the huddled figure, trying to understand. "Hongbin, did you really do something to Taekwoon?"

   "Hyuk, please I'm not ready to face the truth, and once I tell you, you are going to hate me. Please don't push too hard. I can't right now" Hongbin replied, a very hurt tone present in his voice, and his eyes twisted in agony. "I'm sorry for doing this to you Hyuk, but...Leo, please come in here, and get Hyuk out of my room"

   Hyuk's heart turned to ice as he heard Hongbin's words, and he barely fought against the strong, steel like arms that had quickly grasped onto him, and dragged him out of the room.

   "But Hongbin hyung, I love yo-" his voice was cut off as Leo slammed the door sealing him and everyone else out.

   "I know Hyuk, but that is why you can't be with me. I'm untrustworthy. I couldn't even get over my fear just now to tell you the truth." Hongbin wispered, burying his head into a pillow on the ground next to him, and shook as silent tears racked his body. Then he felt a gently hand caress his back, and in shock, he looked up to see Taekwoon ' s eyes, rather than Leo's harsh silver ones staring back at him.

   "I'm so sorry hyung! Please, forgive me for myistake! I just go-" Hongbin was silenced by a finger pressed to his lips. Suddenly, Taekwoon ' s face twisted in pain.

   "Quickly... I only...I only...have a few...moments" Came Taekwoon ' s raspy voice as he fought for breath. "Please...tell...tell..hak...Hakyeon...I love him so....so much...tell him...I won't ever forget him....please, I am fighting and it hurts...so much pain!" Taekwoon cried out, before collapsing to the floor.

   "TAEKWOON HYUNG!!" Hongbin yelped, grasping the now limp body. After a few seconds, his eyes opened, revealing what Hongbin had come to dread more than  death. Taekwoon was gone completely, and sharp silver eyes stared back at him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

   I'm so sorry If this chapter is extremely confusing. So basically, Hongbin was going to tell Hyuk the truth, but when he had Hyuk in a comfortable place to tell him, he lost the battle against his fear, and rather let his lust take over for a bit so he could avoid telling Hyuk the truth. And also, Taekwoon won against Leo for a few moments, allowing him to speak with Hongbin showing he was still there in his body. Thanks for reading this really really confusing chapter!!