Discoveries

Unbreakable Bonds

   "Oh, look at the time Taekwoon hyung, it's almost 6, we should be heading back soon, don't you think?" Hyuk asked Taekwoon, after they had been peacfully relaxing at the cafe. Taekwoon only glanced up before giving a slight nod and standing up, empty coffee cup in hand. 

   "Let's go home Hyuk" he murmered, and without waiting for the younger, he set off on his way home. He expected Hyuk to follow after him anyway, and he was correct when he heard Hyuk yelp in surprise at his rapid exit and scramble to catch up with him.

   "Hyung!!! Don't leave me, wait!! I have one more question for you that I need answered!" To that, Taekwoon rolled his eyes in annoyance, but still he stopped to listen to the younger's problems. "Hyung, should I tell Ravi and Ken hyung? It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I'm afraid Ken will flip out like I know N hyung will when he finds out. Do you think he will?" Taekwoon answered after a slight pause with a slight shake to the head, and then swiftly began walking in long strides back towards their shared home, Hyuk quickly following behind him.

   "I just hope Ken hyung isn't too surprised when I tell him" Hyuk thought to himself. "Oh well, what is the harm it could do?"

   Apparently, it could do a lot of harm. At least for his sanity...and his ears. Strangely, it wasn't Ken who was flipping out...it was Ravi. The deep voice of Ravi had turned into a more girly sounding shriek when he heard that Hyuk liked Hongbin. To Ken, he had known for the longest time, but had just chosen not to push things like he knew that N would have. Frantically, Hyuk had tried to get Ravi to shut up. He was so desperate that he even begged Ken to get duct tape so that N would never find out, and he was hoping that if Hongbin walked through the door at any moment, he would not be able to hear what was going on within their room. Sadly, Ken wouldn't give in, and instead began to pinch his cheeks, squeezing the life out of them.

   "OMG HYUK, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. OMO YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE! CUTE!!!!" Came Ravi's shrill scream.

   "CUT IT OUT RAVI HYUNG, N HYUNG WILL FIND OUT FROM YOUR OBNOXIOUS SCREAMING! KEN HYUNG, HELP!!!" Hyuk couldn't take it anymore, and threw the object closest to him at Ravi, which just so happened to be Ravi's own pair of headphones, which had been pretty expensive.

   "YA! You little ! Don't throw those, they were really expensive!'

   "Ya! Who are you calling short, I'm taller than you now!"

   "Yeah, now you are. By how much though Hyukkie dear? Hmm??" Before the argument could get any worse, a head popped through the door to the room they three boys were in.

   "Guys, shut up all of you, me and Taekwoonie here will go and get some food to make dinner tonight, remember it is a special day for me and Taek here, right woonie?" All N got in response was a slight huff of annoyance, and Taekwoon walking towards the door. "Alright kids, don't do too much damage to the house while we are away, and when Hongbinnie comes home, make sure that he washes up before going to relax, it is getting rainy outside"

  "Yes Mother, make sure to take care of Daddy in the cold and rainy weather!! Don't get LOST on your special day!" Ken yelled to a retreating N, who stopped the second he heard Ken yell the word lost.

   "Lee Jaehwan, you have exactly 5 seconds to get out of my sight before your neck gets chopped SO HARD!" Upon hearing his boyfriend's yells, Taekwoon rapidly appeared, threw a raincoat over N, and dragged him outside to the rain, umbrella in hand. Nodding back to the kids in farwell, he dissappeared into the gently drizzling rain.

   "Right, well while we are waiting for N and Taekwoon hyung, I'm going to go take a nap, care to come with me Kennie?" 

   "Of course Shikki, I'll come join you!" Ken replied, not noticing the look in Ravi's eyes.

   "God damn, Ravi hyung, if I hear one awkward sound, I swear I will hit you over the head with a pan. Don't do that while I'm here!" Hyuk yelled at the couple.

   "Yeesh, fine Hyukkie, I'll just go to sleep then, legit. Come on Ken, let lover boy wait for his knight in shining armor. See you later Hyuk!" Ravi replied, dragging Ken away to do God knows what. Shivering in mock disgust, Hyuk made his way to the couch that sat in front of the huge window that showed a beautiful view of Seoul, with lights beginning to twinkle from buildings in the oncoming storm and darkness. He felt at peace, and quickly nodded off himself, never noticing the door creaking open and Hongbin sneaking in.

   When Hongbin had snuck into the house, he had ben expecting a sharp talking to from N, not the painfully adorable creature that Hyuk was while sleeping. Hyuk was curled up into a little ball on the couch, snuggling into one of the pillows, murmering something.

   "-iniee, don't leave Hyuk beghind! You know I only love you!" Hyuk murmered in his sleep, and he rolled over, his arm slightly stretching out, as if to grab someone who was leaving him. Hyuk had the most painful look on his face, and Hongbin wondered to himself if he was just acting.

   Suddenly Hongbin came to a realization. Hyuk had said a nickname that ended with -iniee. His heart sunk for the third time that day, not realizing that that was Hyuk's pet name for him, he only heard it as N's affectionate nickname for Taekwoon. Immediate anger took over his senses, and his hand that had been reaching out to so gently caress Hyuk's soft blonde hair halted in its journey, soon returning to his side. His hand balled up in anger, and he gripped the books he was carrying with him even tighter. 

   Features softening once again at Hyuk's adorable snores, Hongbin couldn't stay angry anymore, and slowly bent over to plant a kiss on Hyuk's brow. He wished he could do more, but never without Hyuk's own consent. Then he stood back up, and quickly made his way to his room. He never had to share with anyone because Ken, Ravi and Hyuk had chosen one room, and Taekwoon and N the other, so he had plenty of open space for himself. Except...he didn't want that. He wanted Hyuk in his room, Hyuk in his bed, sleeping peacfully with him, all he wanted was Hyuk's love, and now he was going to find a way to make that possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

  Hi! I'm back again with another update, these ideas just keep pouring in on how to advance the story. I'd really like some feedback from readers, but if you don't want to, or can't I understand. I hope you are all enjoying the read, and I'm sorry to Hongbin fans who aren't happy that Hongbin is suffering, it's okay! Soon he will be happy, and it will be complete Neo angst! Never fear! Anyway, thanks again for reading this, I hope u like it!