Changes

Unbreakable Bonds

 

 

      He couldn't believe it. How could someone like HIM end up hanging around the only person in the world other than his own family that he cared for? Just the shocking difference between the two boys' personalities was enough to make Hongbin go mad from frustration. Why couldn't he see that he was the best for him? Not that stoic, emotionless and extremely quiet boy who their oldest friend Hakyeon seemed to have an affinity for? That's another thing that go him angry. Not only had this BOY supposedly taken the heart of his "one true love" but he had also caught the attention of the freaking LEADER of their friend group. Yes, he was aware that the two being close to the same age had something to do with their "connection" but did that really involve Hyuk in their "bromance"? Why did the world have to hate him so much?

       Hongbin was getting sick and tired of having to hear Hyuk talking every day about how Taekwoon hyung did this, Taekwoon hyung did that...he wondered how long he could last before he did something irrational....but then again...would anyone really notice if he...changed a little something in Taekwoon? Surely Hakyeon would eventually,  but would anyone else? This seemed to be the only way to make sure that Hyukkie looked at no one but him ever again, and to accept him as his lover. Hongbin smirked to himself in glee, his dimples barely showing through the possessive look he held on his face. Soon, soon he would be prepared with his plan, and would set it in motion, but for now, he had to lie low and wait for the perfect opportunity to strike. He couldn't wait to take down Jung Taekwoon and make him beg to be set free.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Some days ago)

     Hyuk smirked at the quiet Neo couple as they walked peacefully next to the Raken couple...or at least, as peacefully as one could with Jaehwan and Hakyeon bickering over who had the better boyfriend.

   "Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about Hakyeon, you haven't been dating Mister Silent but Deadly long enough to understand how a relationship should work!" Challenged Jaehwan from his notably protected spot on Wonsik's  other side, more accurately, the side that Hakyeon could not easily access from his position while holding Taekwoon ' s hand.

   "Don't you dare go teasing my Taekwoonie with the awful nickname of a type of fart! And who do you think you are you ungrateful child, is that how you treat your own brother? No formalities at all? Also, it's sad to see you hiding behind your boyfriend like he is some kind of shield, I don't even need to do that, and Taekwoonie knows to protect me without me conciously asking him to his face like a child!who has the better boyfriend now?" Countered Hakyeon while attempting to charge towards Jaehwan, only to have his efforts hindered by Taekwoon ' s quick judgement in grabbing him and locking him in a tight embrace. The only problem was, Hakyeon was still facing Jaehwan who was now completely cowering behind Wonsik who was standing there rolling his eyes.

   "Seriously guys, what the heck is wrong with you, Ken hyung and N hyung stop arguing so much! It's really annoying, and I bet that Taekwoon hyung is really pissed at you guys too, but he just isn't showing it. See that proves he is the better boyfriend, satisfied now N hyung?" Wonsik said to both of the boys before they could begin to shoot more insults to each other again.

   "Wow, Ravi, I didn't think anyone would remember our nicknames that we gave each other back in middle shool. Hah, we thought we were so cool running around in our little gang of three, ah yeah...VIXX before my two sons came and joined us, right Hyukkie?" N asked Hyuk who suddenly had stopped in his tracks, a faint blush appeared on his face at the thought of his slightly older hyung who at the moment, was not with them.

   "H-hey hyungs? Uh, can we...can we talk about something personal for me? I mean...uh, it's not like it's my life noooo!! It's uh, one of my friends, Yeah!! One of my friends, oh you don't know her, but she has the hugest crush on someone we know well, and well...she would like to know how to approach the person! Yeah! It's totally a she, and not a he who wants to know this!" Hyuk stammered out before realizing what an idiot he just made himself look like. "I mean, it's not like I could EVEN POSSIBLY have to time for  a relationship, plus I'm not gross like you guys with each other!" Hyuk replied again before realizing that the look on both N and Ken's faces showed the horror and torture behind the door he just opened.

   "OMO HYUKKIE HAS A CRUSH! KEN WHAT DO WE DO? OUR YOUNGEST CHILD HAS GROWN UP!! I WONDER WHO THE LUCKY GUY IS WHO HE LIKES!!!"

   "YAH!! WHO SAID IT WAS A GUY?! Though I meant, he is beautiful, and perfec-....God damn it" Hyuk finally surrendered to his mother - like hyungs, as they pestered him with questions.

   "What is he like? Is he cute, or just plain y you know? Like my taekwoonie??" Was N's first questions of many, while Ken began to ramble on about how Ravi was the epitome of a perfect boyfriend, which proceeded to provoke Ravi into grabbing Ken by the wrist and dragging him away from Hyuk.

   "Alright, enough shenanigans for today Kennie, let's go back to the house, we'll see you later Hyuk, make sure to be home before it gets too late so we can all go out to eat dinner together like a family should. You too N hyung, let's go."

   "BUT... MY TAEKWOONIE!! WHERE DID HE GOO??" N shrieked, flinging his arms wildly for a bit, searching for his cat-like boyfriend

   "I'm sure he just ran off to the coffee place down to road to calm down from your craziness N hyung, let's just go so Hyuk can talk to someone more calm about his little crushie" Ravi replied, sending a wink in Hyuk's general direction before grasping N's wrist as well to drag them back to their shared house.

   "Hyukkie, make sure to find Taekwoonie and be home by 6 so we can all eat together!! And make sure that you let him know his Yeonie loves him!!"

   "Eww, gross...I'll tell him that I love him more than you do, Hah!  See you later Yeonieee!!!" Hyuk screeched while running off towards the coffee shop before N could do something to him he regretted. Never noticing the figure sitting alone on the bench underneath the tree that he just passed, the figure who had been trying to confess since day one, but who now believed that Hyuk was in love with someone else. Heartbroken, he slowly got up and trudged his way in the opposite direction of his house, towards the not-so-nice part of the neighborhood...Hongbin stumbled on, tears slowly dripping down his smile - less face. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hey there person who actually chose to read this story, if there is any. Anyway, I hope you like the first chapter, and are not too confused by the crap ton amount of info that was launched in your face the second you clicked on the story. Anyway, if you somehow managed to make it through the story, please comment to me if you liked it, or if u hated it. Honestly any sort of feedback would be great, but please, try to refrain from anything to mean if you strongly disliked it. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it, and see you next chapter!!