Steel Heart

Unbreakable Bonds

Author's Note: everyone who is keeping up with my story probably thinks I'm insane for uploading so much. I just need to get the ideas out before they vanish forever into the black hole that is my brain. Anyway, enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Hongbin closed the door to his room, and immediately locked it, collapsing against it and eventually sliding down to the floor. Tears once again threatened to fall from his eyes, the pain of destroying so much happiness was killing him truly. After sitting in silence for about a half an hour, he heard few to no noises coming from the downstairs general vicinity, so Hongbin felt that he was safe to move around in his room, and check on Taekwoon ' s body.

   Unhappily, Hongbin trudged over to the closet/room door, and pulled out the key. Quietly, he inserted the key into the lock, and sharply twisted, unlocking the door. Then he steeled himself for a maybe early rotting smell from the body. 

   Strangely, when Hongbin opened the door, he wasn't hit with any kind of odor at all. Nothing. Fumbling in the darkness, Hongbin found the emergency light switch that he had installed in case he couldnt find his way out of the Dark room. He flicked the lights on, and gasped.

   Taekwoon ' s body was in perfect condition, it was practically glowing it looked so healthy. The only thing noticeable was the unusual paleness that had set in Taekwoon ' s skin, other than that, he seemed perfectly fine. Hong bin had to admit, Taekwoon looked rather good at the moment, somehow his features seemed enhanced.

   Then, Hongbin noticed that the shoulder area of Taekwoon ' s shirt had fallen due to how big it was on him, so Hongbin unconciously reached over to pull it back up. Gasping, he pulled the shoulder back down, seeing a flash of silver standing out in the skin located there. There, embedded within Taekwoon ' s arm was the marking

No.02 Leo

   Hongbin stared at it in absolute wonder. Then his fears set in. Taekwoon had changed rather than died! Hongbin quickly ran out of the room to grab his textbook. Flipping through it,  he read through the things that he had marked on the pages. In confusion, Hongbin looked up from the book, and bit his lip thinking why hasn't he yet? He should be awake by now. Continuing on, Hongbin finally came to the realization that Taekwoon, now dubbed as Leo, would need to be charged and that keeping him in a dark room had done nothing to help out whatsoever that is, if he cpuld charge and hold a charge proberly. Thankfully, with access to the whole upstairs as his own domain, Hongbin had built a sort of hidden balcony, one where the person in it could see out, but everyone outside couldn't see in. It was the perfect place to chare Leo, and Hongbin noted he was solar powered.

   Now came the problem of actually moving Leo. Hastily, Hongbin grabbed Leo's wrist, and tried to drag him, but found he was way heavier than he had been before. Eventually, Hongbin went and grabbed his old wheelchair from when he had injured his leg, and managed to prop Leo in it without him falling out, then he proceeded outside to charge Leo back to full battery.

  While Leo was charging, Hongbin continued reading the textbook about cyborgs, and finally came to the realization that he needed to make a memory chip for Leo, to get rid of any foul memories they shared. Hongbin figured he had about 4 hours, and his computer skills were pretty good, so he hopped onto his laptop, small memory chip in hand, and began to work at putting in software that would take away certain memories, and keep others alive. As he programmed, he worked in the number to describe that what he had done would be erased forever, and surprisingly it worked. Feverishly, Hongbin continued on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Downstairs)

   Hyuk, Ken and Ravi were having a pretty good time racing on their own

   "You damn maknae!! Stop hitting Kennie with powerups!! Its not fair to just attack him!!"

   "Then I'll give some whooping to you too Ravi hyung!" Hyuk replied sending a rather nasty power up back at him. "HAH I win again!! Who's the best? Hyuk's the best. Whoo?? HYUKKKK!!" he yelled, doing a cute little victory dance that caused everyone to laugh, even the depressed N who had finally made an appearance from in the kitchen.

   "Come here N hyung, I heard about Taekwoon. It'll be alright, he will be back soon!! He's probably ashamed that he couldn't say goodbye in person to you. Don't worry, he will come home for you, and when he does, you better give him the best damn hugs ever, k?" Ken said to N, bouncing slightly from excitement in front of the now hysterically laughing N.

    "Yes Ken, you always seem to know what makes me feel better, thanks I really needed that" N replied, picturing Taekwoon coming back with like, a bouquet of roses or something. "I just miss him" N said, "but its okay, I know he will come home soon, just return to my embrace" 

   Suddenly N remembered something.

   "Is Hongbin okay? He kind of just dissappeared into thin air. Does anyone wanna go check on him?" 

   "Sure Hyung, I have to talk to him anyway," Hyuk replied, cheeks turning red yet again. 

   "Go get him my little boy!! Go Hyukkie!!! Tell him how you truly feel about him!!" And Hyuk smiled to N, and then ran up the stairs to his awaiting best friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

   Hey guys, this is the last update for tonight, if you need any info cleared up, comment in the comments, lol, or message me. Thank you all for reading my story, and for the subscribers and those who upvoted. Thanks again!!