Telling Someone

Unbreakable Bonds

Author's note: 

  There is a whole lot of pain, both physically and emotionally on this chapter. Please Enjoy!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Hyuk woke up to a shocking pain in his head. Gorggily he opened his eyes, and gagged from the immediate pain that light brought him, and someone was holding a little garbage can underneath him to catch what he threw up. When he tried to wipe his mouth, he realized he couldn't move.

   He looked up, after noticing that he couldn't move hos legs at all, either, discovering now where he was. He was in Hongbin's room, and there Hongbin sat directly in front of him, his eyes full of shame. Then Hyuk looked down at himself, now seeing what was restrictions his movements. He began to struggle against the tight bonds, causing even more pain in his head.

   Quickly, Hongbin noticed what was going on, and reached his hand out to try and stop the boy's movements, but Hyuk, seeing the approaching hand and remembering pain, only shrieked and wiggled harder, rubbing red marks into his thin wrists and ankles. This caused even more discomfort to the boy, and he began to wimper, little tears escaping his eyes.

   Hyukcouldn't form words, the amount of pain in his head was unbearable. He could only make small animal - like sounds from the back of his throat as his energy quickly left him, and he lay limp on the chair once again. Then he finally lofted his eyes, meeting Hongbin's own, anger and hatred dripping from his expression.

   At Hyuk's face, Hongbin flinched, but he had expected something like this to happen. He reached his hand out again, and caressed Hyuk's hair in a calming motion, but it did nothing but anger the exhausted boy.

   "What do you want Hongbin" Hyuk growled, formalities and respect gone. "Why the hell am I here? Why did you slam my head before? What are you hiding?!" His last question raised in volume, causing Hongbin to slam a hand over his mouth. Ken and N may not have come back yet, but Ravi was still around and he didnt know how much longer that boy could sleep.

   "Hyuk, please do me a favor and shut up" Hongbin said, eyes rolling in annoyance. This just caused Hyuk to get even more angry.

   "Oh, so you are mad at me now? Am I the one who knocked you out and tied you to-" his words were cut off as Hongbin shoved a nearby towel into Hyuk's mouth, immediately silencing him, he was done playing games. Hyuk instantly tried shoving it out of his mouth with his tounge, causing Hongbin to rush around to grab a shirt, anything to keep it in place. He soon returned with an old shirt and wrapped it around Hyuk's mouth and behind his head, effectively keeping the towel in pleace.

   Hongbin stepped back and stared at what he had done to Hyuk, and immediately felt a little rush down below. Hyuk looked so helpless and beautiful tied up like that, and he just felt the need to take him, show him his love then and there, but he fought off the feeling. No, he needed to let someone in on his secret, have them know what happened. Even if it was Hyuk who found out and hated him forever, it had to be someone.

   "Look Hyuk, I'm sorry it has to be this way, but I cant have you waking anyone up now, or running off to tell anyone about my little secret just yet" Hongbin said, sadly staring down at Hyuk's motionless form. No amount og words could describe how awful he felt for doing this to the younger.

   "Hyukkie, please. I need you to keep a secret for me...and please, you must believe every word I say because I can't do this on my own" hearing the genuine pleading and pain in Hongbin's voice, Hyuk cocked his head to the side, now interested in what Hongbin had to say. "Hyuk, I'll take that awful towel away so you can speak, but only if you dont scream. Please dont scream Hyuk. I promise I'll let you put as soon as I explain whats going on" Hongbin pleaded. After a few moments, Hyuk gave a sshort nod of his head, and Hongbin pulled the towel out of his mouth.

   "Hyung...please tell me what happened" Hyuk asked, moving his jaw around to gain feeling again. "Please, I just want N hyung to be happy again, and I was Taekwoon hyung back!! He always listened to my problems and would talk to me about my cr-!" Hyuk broke off, and his face immediately turned red. Hongbin looked at him, puzzlement covering his face.

   "What did he talk to you about Hyukkie? Whats a cru-....oh wait...no," Hongbin said, his face turned red in understanding. "You told him about your crush didn't you?" He asked, sadness and betrayal present in his voice. So he was correct in his assumption that what had happened between both him and Hyuk a week or so ago, was just the tee's hormones acting up, causing him to want Hongbin. Dejectedly, Hongbin plopped down again in the chair opposite Hyuk.

   Despite being angry at Hongbin for keeping secrets and tying him up, Hyuk still felt the urge to comfort him, and tried reaching out to bring the other into his embrace, only to be stopped by his restraints. Growling in frustration, he pulled harder at them, trying to break them. Eventually, from Hongbin's view, he could see blood being to run down Hyuk's wrists from the chafing of the skin. Gasping at what Hyuk had done, he ran over and immediately cut away the bindings on his wrists.

   "Hyuk! Stop!!" He cried, unable to witness Hyuk's pain anymore. At that. Hyuk ripped the rest of his bindings off, and towered over a cowering Hongbin who was now frightened thatHyuk would hurt him in anger. Instead, he felt gentle arms encasing him, and bringing him to a lea , bony frame larger than his own.

   "Binnie, its okay. Please don't feel sad or lonely I'll tel you a secret if you tell me what happened to Taekwoon, okay?" Hyuk asked, running his fingers through Hongbin's hair as he calmed the elder. Hongbin nodded quietly, much like a child, and Hyuk brought them over to sit on the couch together.

   "Alright Hongbin, I'll go first okay?" Hyuk asked, gently trying to coax Hongbin to answer. Hongbin replied with another nod, and snuggled into Hyuk's embrace, confirming that Hyuk had him at the point where he would tell him anything. "Well Hongbin, I know what you want to know" Hyuk said, a slight smile in his voice. "You want to know who my crush is" HHongbin's head snapped up in surprise.

    "No I don't I already know who it is" he replied shaking his head, "Its Taekwoon hyung, isnt it?" He asked head sinking lower. To this Hyuk gave a faint chuckle.

    "Oh my Hongbin, you are clueless. I've had a massive crush on you ever since I met you. Your personality and voice are what caught me first, your looks further trapping me after, and I fell fast and hard for you. So now you know Hongbin, I have loved you since the day I met you" Hyuk's words shattered Hongbin's mind. Hyuk's hopeful expression only made Hongbin more sick at humself. He opened his mouth to speak, Hyuk's hopeful eyes trained on him

  "I killed Taekwoon hyung"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:   

   Wow there is a lot of drama. By the way, im sorry if there are any sort o mistakes, everything I have posted I have done with my phone, so I'm sorry!! Also, is the story okay in where its going? I mean, I know the past chapters may have been weird, but things will get better. Anyway thanks for reading!!