Making Mistakes

Unbreakable Bonds

   Ravi's eyes widened as a pissed off N walked into Hongbin's room. N noticed how beat up everyone was, and once he saw Hyuk lying on the bed, he rushed over and immediatly began coddling the poor boy.

   "Hyuk?? Hyukkie?? Are you there?? Don't leave your mom all alone!" He wailed, clutching the poor boy's head and holding it at an awkward angle.

   "Gah! Hyung!! I'm okay!" Hyuk gasped, trying to break out of N's hold to get a proper breath. Finally pushing the worried boy away, he sighed in annoyance. Sure he liked to be cared about, but N was a bit much.

   "Wait, guys. Where is Taek-Leo" N asked, cutting himself off when he almost said the wrong name. Hongbin had just opened his mouth to make up some excuse, when they heard a very Taekwoon - like voice call out from Hongbin's closet.

   "I'm in here!" Came the call, "Hakyeon, the kids played a trick on me and tied me up, please come and help me" in that moment, Hyuk, Ravi, and Hongbin all knew that something was wrong. Whenever Taekwoon spoke to N, he was never that polite. He also never blamed any of them even if they did something bad. Before they could stop him, N was in Hongbin's closet, skillfully unlocking the chains.

   Hongbin, Ravi and Hyuk all locked eyes, and ran into the room after hearing a terrified scream from N. Something bad had happened. They entered the room, a confused Ken following behind, and we're horrified to see N locked into a choke hold while Leo was laughing maniacally. When he saw the boys, he tightened his grip, and they flinched when they heard a popping sound from N's neck.

   "Ah, I see. Now I have leverage over you all" the evil boy taunted them. Releasing N from the chokehold, he flipped the poor leader around, and held him in front like a shield with his wrists held behind him. N struggled for breath, and almost collapsed to the floor, only being held up from the grip that Leo had on him.

   "Please, let N hyung go!" Ken yelled, falling to his knees, reaching out to help his hyung. Cruelly, Leo pulled N so he was just out of reach, which angered Ken. He was about ready to rip Leo's head off, when Ravi grabbed onto him to hold him still. He shook his head, signaling for him to stop. Surprisingly, Ken listened.

   "What do you want" Ravi questioned, his voice hard as steel. He eyed N nervously, he seemed to have lost conciousness from lack of air. The man who stood in front of him just laughed, and flung N around like a toy. The boys watched in agony, as Leo "accidentally" let go of N and sent him flying to crash on the floor. His body lay motionless.

   "Now let's see," The boy pondered, faking a thinking position. "Oh I know!"He exclaimed, eyes lighting up in excitement and selfishness. " I want him!" He cried, pointing at Hyuk, who stared back at him shocked. Hongbin stepped in front of him, his tired and beaten body shaking slightly as he protected Hyuk from the other's stares.

   "No, you can't have him! Take me instead, in the one who did this to you" he exclaimed, voice shaking in exhaustion as he moved closer to the powerful boy. He looked back at Hyuk and made eye contact, and looked even further to see Ravi hiding Ken behind his back to protect him. Then he turned back to the figure in front of him, and braced himself for pain. Instead, he felt himself being shoved out of the way, and opened his eyes in horror to see that the cyborg had moved faster than anyone could predict, and had grabbed onto Hyuk tightly, digging it's fingers into Hyuk's still fresh wounds. The boy cried out in pain, and everyone wat he'd helplessly as he was dragged away from his family.

   Hyuk and Hongbin's eyes met for the last time as he was dragged away, and then he was gone.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Author's note:

   I'm sorry there hasn't been much neo, but it has neoangst as a tag for a reason, anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and soon soon soon, Taekwoon will come back, and Hyuk will be safe, I promise. Thanks for reading!!