Looking Up

Unbreakable Bonds

   Ken rushed into his shared bedroom with Ravi and locked the door as quickly as he could. He could feel as hot tears made their way down his cheeks as he thought about what he had just seen. Ravi had Hongbin pinned to a wall and was furiously making out with him. He even had him wimpering and beneath him

   Ken wumpered to himself, had he really not been good enough for the love of his life? Did everything that occurred between the two never mattered to one of the two? Tears streamed down Ken's face again ad he remembered how he felt about Ravi since day one. 

   He had seen Ravi's droopy eyes, and thought they were adorable, and his deep rich voice had just carried him away in absolute ecstasy. Since Ken had made it his duty to get to know Ravi, he had made himself become extremely cute, just to gain his attention, which he found out he didn't have to actually do, when Ravi had confessed to him one day, right before his birthday with a rap that he had written by himself, and a beautiful bouquet of the purest white roses. 

   Ken rembered that he had cried then, but then it was tears of joy, and he had run up to Ravi, crashing his lips onto Ravi's own in pure excitement and happiness. The time following Ravi's confession had been some of the best times, and it had been going so well for the past 2 years. He always thought Ravi would be faithful, and he had fallen to hard for the sleepy rapper.

   Ken sighed, finally wiping away his tears, and crept over to Ravi's side of the bed, burying his face in Ravi's pillow, inhaling his masculine scent. Hugging the pillow to himself for security, ken sion fell asleep.

   Ken was walking down the corridors of his highschool, his uniform flapping in the air as he raced his way to class. He was late again, and was trying to avoid the officers in the class council. As he was rushing through the hallways, he turned a corner, and slammed into a rather well built boy, with most adorable droopy eyes that he had ever seen.

   Quickly standing up, he checked the boy's uniform, blushing when he saw how well it hugged his lean body. Thankfully, the boy didn't have any sort of badge stating he was of the student council. In relief, ken extended a hand towards the fallen boy.

   "I'm so sorry for knocking into you like that" Ken exclaimed, as the boy grasped onto his hand, grunting in a rather deep voice as he hauled himself up.

   "It's alright, it didn't hurt much anyway!" The boy replied, his deep chocolate voice bringing sweet tender feelings of want within Ken's heart. Ken suddenly let go of the boy's hand, forgetting all about him as he thought to himself in a panicked way. "Am I gay? I never...had attraction to anyone" He was broken from his trance when he heard a grunt and the sound of a body hitting the hard tiled floor.

   "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I completely lost track of what was going on" Ken explained to the boy, who was rubbing his . The boy opened his mouth as if to say something to Ken when all the sudden the class president and his vice president, Cha Hakyeon and Jung Taekwoon, appeared out of nowhere. Quickly the boy grabbed Ken's hand

   "Time to get out of here!" He exclaimed, dragging a surprised Ken behind him, as they dissappeared down the corridor. When Taekwoon saw them running, he was about to chase after them when Hakyeon grabbed his wrist.

   "Let them be, I see love blossoming!!" Hakyeon exclaimed, then turned away from Taekwoon and made his way back to class, never noticing the faint blush on Taekwoon ' s cheeks.

 Ken woke with a start after experiencing that wonderful dream. He sighed, still half asleep and he snuggled closer to the warmth on his bed. Suddenly realizing where the warmth originated from, he shot into a sitting position, while looking down at the man he loved.

   Ravi was half asleep, his eyes closed tight, and his hands reaching around for Ken to pull him back into the warm embrace. Ken shook his head wildly, fighting the strong urge to go back to Ravi, the image of what happened with Hongbin flashing before his eyes numerous times. He scrambled from the bed, he couldn't think. And as he paced the room, he smacked into the vanity, right next to the door to their bathroom.

   Staring into the mirror, Ken began to critique his looks, comparing himself to the unmistakable good looks that Hongbin possessed. His sharp jawline, and wide eyes, plus the perfect sized nose. Ken winpered in despair, poking at his own slightly lage nose, and full lips wanting to be more like Hongbin.

   Ken's eyes closed as he fought back tears again, not hearing the creak of the bed as weight left it. Suddenly he felt lean but muscular arms wrap around his midsection, pulling him back into a well toned chest. Then he felt the other's fingers caress his hair, and grab his shoulders to turn him around.

   As Ken was turned around, he cast his head downwards, never meeting Ravi's eyes. Frustrated at his boyfriend's actions, Ravi gently grasped his chin, and tugged it upwards, meeting Ken's lips with his own. The kiss was gentle and soft, a kiss of sorrow and apology. Ravi shivered as Ken's hands caressed his cheeks, wanting to pull away, but not being able to leave the feeling.

   Then Ravi broke the kiss and pulled Ken into a tight hug.

   "Ken hyung, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. But what he pend before wasn't what you thought it was" Ravi explained, pulling away slightly only to see the tears gently rolling down Ken's cheeks for about the millionth time that day. 

   "But...but you and Hongbin...Hongbin is better than I am, in so many ways. He is better built, and way more attractive. I can see how you would leave me for him" Ken said, eyes moving downwards again in shame.

   "No Ken hyung, that is not what was happening, I did not kiss that boy. I was angry at him, because he was lying through his teeth to N hyung about Taekwoon. Haven't you noticed? If it was the real Taekwoon, would he not know N?" Ravi asked, gently pulling Ken's face to meet his again.

   "Well...Ravi, maybe he really had changed or hurt himself, you never know, and I'm sorry I misinterpreted what was going on, you two just looked...so perfect in the moment that I lost myself." Ken murmered, moving closer to Ravi again, snuggling into the crook of his neck.

   Ravi chuckled at the soft feeling of Ken's breaths against his neck, and played a little with Ken's flopping hair.

   "Ken, you know that I love you right? And that you are the perfect match for me? You are the only one I want, not some flower boy with an awkward voice. I don't know why Hyukkie likes him, he's too pretty!" He replied, causing a laugh to stir in Ken's gut, eventually turning into full blown laughter.

   "I love you too Ravi," Ken whispered, drawing close again. "Please don't ever leave me"

   "I won't Kennie, ever" Ravi whispered back, barely audible over Ken's contented humming, and he pulled them back to the bed to snuggle, pulling the blankets over the both of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

   Omg...the fluff...so I couldn't bear to see Ken and Ravi mad at each other for very long, they are just so cute!! Thanks for reading and subscribing!! New chapter to come out soon!!