Rescue Mission pt.2

Unbreakable Bonds

   It was the dead of night when Hongbin awoke to the gentle snores of Ravi and Ken as then we're suggled together in the backseat of their car. Looking around for Hyuk, he suddenly remembered why they were in this situation in the first place. He frowned to himself, and shook his head, ridding it of awful thoughts of things Leo could be doing to Hyuk right now. As he looked around the car, he noticed someone was missing. Where was Hakyeon?

   Panicking at his dissapearance, Hongbin quickly exited the car, and looked around wildly, searching for any sign of his Hyung. Finding nome, he quickly took off in some direction, looking around as he began to softly yell to find Hakyeon. Minutes later, he stopped for a breather, and plopped to the ground. As he sat there in despair, he heard a noise coming from his right. As he craned his head to listen, he heard a soft, lovely voice slowly getting louder, and recognized the lyrics from a famous song from Taekwoon's favorite Korean Pop band.

"Baby bye bye bye,

 Butjabeuryo haebwado,

 Swipge japhil anaseo,

 Hado mollae ijcoma bwa,

 Baby bye bye by-" the voice suddenly cut off as Hongbin came face to face with Hakyeon. Immediatly, he noticed the red look on his face, and was about to call out for his hyung, when he went running off towards their car. Sighing, Hongbin decided to return as well. He couldn't believe how good of a voice his hyung had, it was surprising.

   Shaking his head, he turned to return to the car, when he heard a faint scream. He jerking, he rushed to the sound, suddenly hearing it cut off at a sharp sound, and then he heard a cry in pain. Frantic he searched for the sound, and eventually found a tiny beam of light emenating from the wooden siding of a house. Bending down to the peephole of light, he gasped to himself at what he could see with his one eye.

   To his horror, he discovered that he had found where Leo was keeping Hyuk, and he looked awful. From what Hongbin could see, the poor boy was now chained to the floor by a band around his waist, and he saw him rapidly crawling to get away from Leo, who was striking out at him with the flat end of a knife. As Hongbin kept watching, every strike Leo landed made His heart tighten in anger, he wanted to go in there and kill Leo himself, but he held himself back, knowing his hyung was in there somewhere, and that it wasn't really Taekwoon doing this to Hyuk.

   As he further observed the scene in front of him, he saw numerous bruises and lacerations running up and down Hyuk's exposed arms and legs, and he saw how tightly the band around his waist was tied, barely allowing the boy to breathe normally. As Hongbin watched with his one eye poking through the peephole in the wooden ceiling of the basement that poked up from the ground, Leo twitched, and his hand began to release the knife he held, and he began to shake as if he was being attacked. Hongbin watched on, hoping and praying that it was Taekwoon fighting against Leo, and was winning. As he watched, the knife was completely dropped, and Leo fell to the ground, clutching his midsection. Thinking Taekwoon won as metallic black liquid was forced from his body, Hongbin let out a quiet cheer that was a bit too loud.

   Taekwoon's head whipped to meet Hongbin's eyes, a furious glare in them and Hongbin was horrified to see that half of his face was bleeding. More specifically, the half of his face where a normal human eye was present. The other half was perfect and pale, unmarked like usual, but Leo's silver eye shone through, and pure resentment was written in them. When Leo saw Hongbin, his side of Taekwoon's face smirked, and an evil glint was present in his eye, while Taekwoon's half tried to yell at him to get away. Then he saw as one of Taekwoon's arms raised up after grabbing the knife again, and Hongbin saw and watched in fear as Taekwoon's other desperately fought the arm with the knife. Then it was sent in an arcing movement, and Hyuk screamed reaching for his leg as it was impaled into the ground, pinning it to the floor below him.  Crying out in fear, Hongbin got up to try and kick the wooden part of the roof of the basement in, only to be grabbed and hauled away from the area. Stunned he turned around only to receive a sharp slap across the face.

   Standing before him was a teary, angry Hakyeon. From his expression, Hongbin could tell that he too somehow witnessed the events that just happened, and he looked ready to kill someone.

   "Hongbin." He stated, eyes glowing with anger. "I know that it seems that Hyuk will never be saved the way we are doing things, but trust me, I know how it feels to lose someone you love" Hakyeon trailed off, looking at the floor and Hongbin's head dropped in shame. " Just remember this Hongbin" he snapped, and Hongbin's head jerked up in surprise. "We WILL save the two of them I know we will!" Hakyeon stated, strength radiating off of the broken boy, and Hongbin couldn't help but feel the effects of his emotions on him too, and he too stood tall. He would save them, save them or fall with them.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hi there my awesome readers. Sorry, this is more or less a filler while I prepare the last couple of full on chapters for you guys. I hope this chapter was okay, and thanks for reading it!!!