Save Me

Unbreakable Bonds

   Hongbin's world shattered. The moment Hyuk's eyes closed, he let out a scream so filled with pain that even Leo who had been watching eagerly from the corner, flinched back at the emotions behind the blood curdling sound. Then, faster than Ravi's eyes could comprehend, Hongbin had Leo pinned to a wall and was beating the crap out of him. He was so preoccupied, that he didn't notice that Leo's eyes changed colour, turning to the normal amber that let Ravi know that the danger was gone, and that Hongbin was wailing on their friend, not the monstrosity that had taken over.

   "Hongbin! Stop!" Ravi yelled, gently placing Hyuk's bleeding head onto the ground. He raced over to Hongbin, and grabbed his arms, pulling him away from Leo's body. Pulling back, he slapped Hongbin across the face, the sound of his hand making contact echoing around the room.

   "Get a hold on yourself Hongbin! Look at his eyes! They are the normal color!" Ravi yelled, gripping the front of Hongbin's shirt for a better hold on the emotional boy. Looking at Hongbin's face, he could see how the boy's normally beautiful features were now wrecked with bruises all over, not to mention the odd way his eye wouldn't open. Not knowing what to do, Ravi awkwardly brought the boy into a sort of embrace, trying to calm him down. Then he turned an angry glare on his face to see Leo's body, lying prone on the ground.

   Slowly, Ravi brought himself and Hongbin back over to Hyuk, from there he instructed Hongbin to lay Hyuk on his bed, and to prop his head up in case any liquids got stuck in his throat. As he looked back, he saw red tears streaming down Hongbin's face, leaving bloody trails behind them as he carried Hyuk's still body into the other room. Then, Steeling himself to face a demon, Ravi swung around, and hoisted Leo up and supported him against the wall.

   Ravi was shocked. The eyes staring back at him were purely Taekwoon's, and there was no evidence of Leo there at all, and Ravi became even more confused. What had happened to Taekwoon that allowed Leo in? As he pondered the question, tears began slowly making their way down Taekwoon ' s perfect, unmarked face, and he soon began to full out cry. He tried reaching out with his arms to gain some sort of comfort, but found them to be restrained behind him.

    Ravi looked up, again meeting Taekwoon ' s eyes. Noticing that he had began to cry, he picked him up, and carried him bridal style into the other room and plopped him down in a chair, seeing as the danger was gone. Then he rushed to Hongbin's side to see what damage had been done to Hyuk's body.

   It was bad. Very bad. Hongbin had pulled Hyuk's shirt up to expose his chest and the rest of his torso, and Ravi grimaced to find that his normally clear pale skin had turned into a mess of dark purple marks, not to mention how awkwardly the skin fit to Hyuk's frame. There were definitely some broken ribs, and most definitely internal bleeding in certain areas. Hyuk's head also suffered a lot, and blood was caked onto the strands of hair, leaving the bleach blond locks a dark brown colour. Ravi didn't know what to do, he wasn't experienced in these things. Instead, he directed Hongbin to sit on the floor while he himself went to grab a washcloth to clean up the blood.

   Coming back with the washcloth and a bowl of warm water, Ravi gave Hongbin an accusing look, causing him to flinch away.

   "Speak Hongbin, I know you have a lot to do with this" Ravi nearly screamed out, but he kept his voice in check, barely spitting the words out. As he listened to Hongbin, he began swiping the blood gently away from the broken skin on Hyuk's forehead.

   "Hyung...I know you aren't going to believe this, neither did Hyuk and look what happened to him" Hongbin murmered, drawing into himself. "But. Remember how I told you about how much I liked hyuk?" Hongbin asked, continuing when he saw Ravi nod his head, biting his lip in concentration.

   "Hyung, I got jealous. So jealous of the blooming relationship between Hyuk and Taekwoon hyung. I was so blinded that I never realized how Taekwoon and N hyung had gotten into a relationship. I also didn't see how much Hyuk really cared for me." Hongbin raised his eyes to meet Taekwoon's normal amber irises.

   "I'm so sorry Hyung, I shouldn't have done what I did!" Hongbin exclaimed, bursting into tears again. Ravi looked up from his grim task, annoyed. Why couldn't Hongbin just speak his mind?

   "Ravi, he did something extremely dangerous to me by accident" Ravi was shocked to hear Taekwoon speak. He hadn't heard that voice, that quiet, sweet voice in weeks. Completely taken aback, Ravi's head whipped around to meet Taekwoon's on, determination written across his face, and Ravi could tell that Taekwoon was struggling to get those words out.

   "Ravi'" Taekwoon yelped, eyes screwing shut. Ravi could tell that Taekwoon was slowly losing the battle. "Kim Wonsik!" Once again, Ravi was shocked by the volume of his voice, and the fact that he had used his real name. "Please make sure that Hongbin doesn't do anything rash anymore! And please, tell N hyung that I haven't forgotten him, that I still love him so much! And tell Hongbin" Taekwoon's eyes once again met Ravi's, his irises slowly turning a solid silver again. "I forgive him" and Taekwoon's body fell limp against his restraints, entirely exhausted from the day's activities.

   Ravi was so shocked that he didn't notice the gentle light that emenated from Taekwoon's chest. He didn't notice how they gently caressed Hyuk's body, and how the serious wounds began to heal. He didn't notice, but Hongbin did.

   "Thank you Hyung, thank you so much" Hongbin whispered to Taekwoon's limp body, he had fallen unconcious to the world, then he dragged himself into a standing position, and walked over to where Hyuk lay, and gently a finger down his now healed cheek, a tear falling upon the once again whole pale skin.