Quick to Judge

Unbreakable Bonds

 

   Hongbin slowly opened his eyes. He had no idea how long he had been sitting on the curb by what seemed to be the only lit alleyway on this side of town. Finally realizing where he was, he began to panic. Many rumors had been spread that this was a place were there was much drug usage, and crimes occurred daily, only...it was extremely peacful to Hongbin, sitting there and calm thinking to himself. Oh wait, no his memories hit him like a brick. 

 "I'll tell him I love him more than you do! See you later Yeoniee!" The young boy had soon run past him, not noticing him in the shade underneath the tree by the sidewalk.

   Hongbin had wanted to call him over, to finally release the feelings that had been building within his heart since the moment he had met Han Sanghyuk all those years ago in middle school. He had finally built up the courage to tell him and what had happened? Hyuk's heart had supposedly already been taken by someone else...someone who Hongbin felt did not deserve the beautiful, sassy and adorable creature named Hyuk, and he felt a sudden urge to keep him to himself take over with Hyuk's words repeating themselves in his mind "I love him"

   Suddenly, Hongbin heard some sort of argument going on in one of the apartments that he had thought were empty above him. He heard things being yelled, but could not make out really any of it other than words like, "hunk of metal" and "useless". Which is exactly how he felt about himself. At least until a massive textbook and a couple other smallet books came tumbling out the window, just barely missing his head.

   Curiously, Hongbin reached a hand out to the fallen textbook, the image of a metallic skeleton catching his attention. Rapidly, he began to flip through the pages, eyes widening as he realized what he had found. Suddenly, his eyes stopped on the information about mechanical hearts. Grinning to himself in a rather menacing way, Hongbin quickly gathered the books up, and hurriedly made his way back towards the dorm to begin his new studies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Taekwoon and Hyuk)

   Arriving at the cafe a bit out of breath, Hyuk quickly began to search through the small groups of people occupying booths in the cafe's warm and inviting relaxing area. A quick glance around the room, and bang he found his hyung. Quietly walking over, as to not disturb his elder, who he would never admit to actually thinking he was pretty cool, he gently plopped down opposite of Taekwoon, and began to draw little designs with his fingers onto the table in front of him.

  Taekwoon gently opened his eyes to see Hyuk not surprisingly sitting in front of him, after all he had left on purpose so that Hyuk would have someone to talk to who wasn't the epitome of annoying. Taekwoon slightly nodded towards Hyuk, as if he was inviting him to talk about his problems. And talk Hyuk did.

   "...Taekwoon hyung...it's not wrong for me to like...boys right?" A slight shake of the head answered his question as his hyung took another sip of his delicious smelling latte. "Well...I'm guessing then since you, N hyung, Ravi hyung and Ken hyung are all in the same boat, that it is okay then to have a feeling more than brotherhood for someone you grew up with as friends correct?" A blank stare was pointed towards him as Taekwoon processed the information being given to him.

   For the first time that day, Taekwoon spoke, "you like Hongbin." It was more of a statement rather than a question, but really, what could Hyuk do or say that would deny the fact that every time he saw Hongbin, he just wanted to kiss him, or tell him how he felt.

   "Yes hyung, I really like him...like...a lot. It just feels weird because he is my hyung, you know? And the fact that he probably does not feel the same way for me either is what makes me even sadder" said Hyuk, slowly shrinking in on himself. Suddenly, he felt a gentle sort of pat to his shoulder, and only then realized that Taekwoon had placed his hand delicately upon his shoulder, in some sort of comfort. In that touch, Hyuk felt that everything would work out in the end for him, and he shot Taekwoon a huge smile. Too bad he didn't notice a certain someone walking past the two who had unfortunately chosen a spot next to the clear glass window so that people could see outside from the inside. Nope, he didn't see Hongbin there, with his books tucked under his arms in his frantic sprint towards what he called home. Neither did he see the pure anger and developing hatred in his eyes as Hongbin watched Taekwoon and Hyuk having a peacful and good time together, mostly sitting in silence, but the occasional smile or words being passed between the two, and he felt his heart split a little, right down the middle. He would surely make Taekwoon pay for his sadness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hello again, I'm just uploading whenever I get the chance right now, cuz I have nothing to do. Btw, I'm sorry if people don't like that Hongbin is not very happy in the past two chapters, soon that will change, but this is not going to be a very happy story most of the time with many struggles that the VIXX members have to overcome, except for Raken I can't do anything mean to them, they are too cute. Anyway, updates will come sporadically for the next three days, and then I'll just probably upload at least once a day if anyone is reading my story. Anyway, thanks to anyone who read/is reading this. Next chapter up soon!

Btw, please please please make a comment with a suggestion or review for me so I can make my story more enjoyable to you readers. And wow the amount of views skyrocketed within the first day, thanks again!!