Transformation

Unbreakable Bonds

   Hongbin woke with a start. Had everything been a dream?? Then he looked down, and saw the computer in his lap, and the chip in his now open palm. Of course it wasn't, he couldn't escape his troubles that easily. Sigh he checked the nearby clock. Eyes widening in surpirse, he shot up from his seat, and sprinted for the balcony door. Afraid of what he would see.

   Slowly opening the door, he looked out to see what looked to be a sleeping Taekwoon, er well...a sleeping Leo. Sighing with relief, he ran back into his room, and grabbed a heavy duty knife and hammer. He knew that what he was about to do would be extremely painful for Leo, but it had to be done.

   Sneaking up being the seemingly sleeping Leo, Hongbin braced himself and closed his eyes, then took the knife, and sliced through part of Leo's scalp. The body jolted at the motion, but otherwise stayed completely still. Opening his eyes in relief, he saw a sight that would horrifying him forever.

   Leo's eyes were open, and staring at him. Only, it wasn't Taekwoon inside there anymore, it was a whole new demon that had taken over. Hongbin could clearly see his reflection in the silver eyes and became distracted. He finally broke out of the trance when he felt a warm liquid seeping down his arm.

   Steeling himself to see blood, Hongbin looked at his arms and was surprised to see what he presumed to be oil running down towards the ground. Hongbin winced at the slippery feel of the oil, and then he drew his hand away, only to swing back with the hammer, hitting the blunt end of the knife and driving it through Leo's skull.

   Thats when he hit trouble. The half cyborg half human let out a scream that Hongbin knew everyone would hear. Quickly, Hongbin ripped off his cardigan that covered his undershirt, and shoved it in Leo's mouth, hoping to stop the painful cries. When he looked back to Leo's face, he realized the eyes had changed back to their normal brown, and that the one who could feel the pain wasn't leo, but it was Taekwoon.

   "I'm so sorry Taekwoon, but this has to be done. Please, forgive me" Hongbin cried, and shoved the tiny chip through the hole in Taekwoon ' s skull, making sure it was in his brain, and then proceeded to wrap his head with bandages that he had the foresight to bring out with him.

   "I'm so sorry Taekwoon hyung, for all the pain and suffering that you have gone through because of me. I'll make everything better" Hongbin murmered, noticing that Taekwoon had gone completely silent, eyes shut tight as well. Suddenly at the door, he heard frantic knocking and a panicked Hyuk yelling for him.

   "Hongbin hyung!! Screw formalities at the moment, HONBIN!! Are you okay? I swear if you dont answer me I'll break down this door!!"

   "Shut up Hyukkie, you are too scrawny to break down his door, you would probably make me do it," Came a baritone reply to Hyuk's frantic yells. Hongbin smiled, so Hyuk really did care about him.

   "I'm okay guys, really. I just kinda fell and hit into something which caused the shriek. Im going to take a shower now to get rid of the pain"

   "Are you sure you fell Hongbin? Cause I swear to God, that scream sounded like Taekwoon, is he there?" Hongbin froze in his tracks. What would he do?

   "N hyung, are you crazy? How could you even know if that was Taekwoon hyung ' s scream, have you ever heard him louder than a whisper??" A long pause followed Hyuk's question.

   "I guess not Hyukkie...lets leave Binnie alone to shower. Come down later for dinner Binnie, don't miss it this time"

   "Yes Mother Cha, I won't miss it. Hyukkie male sure to save me a seat!" He yelled through his door to Hyuk. Then he heard them all shuffle away. Running back outside, he saw the oil had stopped seeping from Leo's head. Then he stopped in shock. Why was Taekwoon ' s hair red now? What?? Then he saw, that Taekwoon, rather Leo was awake, and ready to go.

   "Tell me now, what have you done. Why am I here Hongbin?" Came a sharp tone that Hongbin had never heard from Taekwoon in all the years he had known him. Then he noticed Leo's eyes flash a dangerous sliver from the now regular brown.

   "Look Taek-"

   "Who is Taekwoon? I'm Leo" and Hongbin ' s heart sunk. He had a feeling that the cyborg would take over.

   "Also tell me human, why can't I move, what the hell did you do to me?!" He shrieked in anger.

   "Calm down Ta-leo, please. Just...we need time to think out a plan to get you out safely, so please just...will you wait in one of my rooms quietly until I can get you out?"

   "Feel lucky I can't move stupid human, fine I'll wait in you room like a good boy." Leo said, barely pulling himself onto Hongbin ' s wheelchair that had been left outside with him. "Wheel away" he said, no tone at all in his monotone voice. And Hongbin pushed him to the dark room, dumped him in, and locked the door.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

   Hey guys, its Christmas Eve!! At least it is for me. Anyway, thanks for reading this confusing chapter and for subscribing and upvoting and stuff. And omg, Leo has taken over Taekwoon ' s body!! What is Hongbin gonna do?? Anyways, more chapters out soon. Thanks again for reading!!