Missed Oppertunities

Unbreakable Bonds

Author's Note: This segment happens a week after Taekwoon had supposedly left the house to visit his family, and a lot of stuff goes down when he comes back. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A Week later)

   "N Hyung? Are you okay?" came Hyuk's unusually quiet and curious voice.

   "Yeah Hyukkie, I'll be okay" in truth, the elder was becoming more and more depressed about the fact that no one had heard any word from Taekwoon on how his family was doing, or if everyone was okay. It was killing N on the inside that he couldn't be there to help his boyfriend out with all the troubles that he must have been going through at the time.

   "Oh? You didn't hear Hyung? Apparently Taekwoon is coming home today!! Hongbin hyung had told me that Taekwoon had called him, and asked him to pick him up from the Train station when he arrived. Guessing from the time it is, and when Hongbin had left, they should be back soon, isn't that great Hyung" At hearing Hyuk's words, N's head shot up in surprise and excitement. His Taekwoonie was coming back so soon!! I wonder why hi didn't just ask me to come get him? He wondered to himself, but dared not to ruin his excited feeling at finding out that his boyfriend was coming home so soon. Just then, the front door opened, and a rather tall silhouette could be seen walking through their front door.

   "TAEKWOONIE!!!" N yelped, immediately getting up to hug the boy in front of him, eyes widening when he noticed Taekwoon's new red hair. At that moment, Taekwoon sent him such a withering glare that if looks could kill, would have had N buried six feet under at the sight. The glare stopped N right in his tracks. Even when they had just met, and N had annoyed him to no end, Taekwoon had never sent him a look like that ever before. What was wrong with him?

   "Hey Taekwoon hyung, how is your family doing? Is everything alright?' Hyuk asked, eyeing Taekwoon anxiously. Something wasn't quite right with his hyumg, and he wanted to find out. looking over at n, he could tell that he would like to know as well. Physically, Taekwoon had somehow become even more bautiful to N's eyes. His skin had become even more pale than it had been a week ago, which just highlited his features and brought out their feline quality. Not to mention the differnt hair colour. N had always loved Taekwoon's onyx hair, but this new reddish brown look really made something stir within N. He was getting too hot at the moment.

   "Look, the name is Leo, not Taekwoon Hyuk. And" Leo said motioning to N, "who is that dark creature?" N's heart dropped. Never had Taekwoon. now Leo, called him dark. He had never made fun of him like the other kids did. It was one of the things he loved about Taekwoon. Just then, Hongbin came through the door, and seeing how Leo was looking at N, and how N looked like he had been stabbed, he understood what had just happened.

   "Hey Hyuk, can you please bring Taekwoon and his luggage into my room please? I need to speak to N hyung about something important" Hongbin asked Hyuk, a calming smile upon his face. Hyuk nodded, and motioned for Taekwoon to follow him while he carried his suitcase uptairs with him, passing one of the other boys in the hallway who then proceeded to stick his head into the room they came out of the eavesdrop on his two brothers, suspicion in his mind.

   "N hyung...I don't know how to say this, but when I picked Taekwoon hyung up, he handed me a note written from his family. It was explaining that Taekwoon had gotten hurt when he was at his family's and had lost part of his memory due to getting hit. They said he might not be able to remember certain people in his life, and he may remember others even more than he should. Please don't be angry at him because he doesn't recognize you" Hongbin explained, "I have his family's letter if you want to read it to calm your mind" he said, holding it out for N to take if he chose to take it.

   "No, its okay Hongbinnie, I trust you. I just hope there is some way to gain his memories back" N replied sadly, his head sinking lower to touch his chest.

   'Its okay N hyung, his family mentioned in the letter that There might be some sort or trigger from his past to help him remember. I'm sure that we will find it, and I'll help you along the way in any way I can. I'm just so sorry" Hongbin replied, voice suddenly cracking in sorrow as he thought about what he had done, and that he was giving N such false hope for Taekwoon's return to normal and gain his memories back. N sighed at Hongbin in his sadness.

   "Thanks for the support Hongbin, I'm sure we can find a way. I'm going to go take a nap now, to try and forget as long as possible. Call me for dinner later and I'll try and come down" N replied, and got up to walk out, not noticing the figure who now had an angry look on his face at what Hongbin had just said to N. The moment that N left, Hongbin let out a huge breath that he had been holding in since he had first seen N talking to Leo and plopped down onto the nearby chair that N had just been occupying.

   "What  a great performance oh amazing actor Binnie" a voice sneered from the nearby corner of the room accompanied by sarcastic clapping. Hongbin gasped, he had been afraid that someone would have been able to see through his lies, and wasn't surprised at who had seen. Ravi may always seem to be too tired to do anything, but he was one of the most perceptive boys in the house they shared at the moment. "Seriously Binnie how long are you going to lie to everyone? What do you even have to gain from keeping the truth from everyone? Tell me, what did you do to the real Taekwoon!" Ravi's speaking turned into harsh yelling.

   "I...I didn't do anything!  I swe-"Hongbin had gotten up to try and escape his hyung's glare. Big mistake. Before Hongbin could blink, Ravi had him pinned to the wall behind him, the front of his shirt gripped rather harshly in his fists.

   "Stop lying Hongbin! You did something to Taekwoon!! I just know it!" Ravi growled, drawing even closer to Hongbin's face, glare getting harsher by the second. Soon he was close enough that their noses barely touched, and Hongbin could feel the anger radiating off of Ravi's now flushed face. He growled again, this time even louder and more harsh than before. Suddenly, they heard a faint gasp behind them, and something fell to the floor. 

    Ravi's head shot around at the sound, eyes widening in surprise as he saw who was at the doorway. Fresh tears began streaming down Ken's face as he saw his boyfriend pinning one of his best friends to the wall, seemingly kissing him. He bowed in apology, and turned to bolt out of the room, but not before Ravi made to grab his wrist.

   "Please Ken, I can explain!"

   "NO RAVI! GET AWAY FROM ME! DON'T TOUCH ME!" Ken yelled, loouder and more angry that anyone had ever heard him scream. Then he twisted out of Ravi's grip, and bolted from the room, tears now dripping down to the floor. Ravi's shoulders slumped when he heard a door slam, and the lock turn so quickly there would have been no hope for him to stop his boyfriend. Turning with the most withering glare ever, much like Taekwoon's had been before, Ravi bolted from the room after Ken, yelling for him to open the door. Hongbin couldn't believe it. He had just wrecked yet another two people's lives whom he cared dearly for. What had he done. And there, waiting by the room, just in the hallway stood Hyuk havingjust witnessed two of his two closest hyungs crying. With surprise written on his face, he looked to Hongbin and asked the question that he himself hadn't stopped asking ever since the beggining of his troubles.

   "What did you do Hongbin hyung?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 

   I'm so sorry!! Hongbin keeps wrecking everyone's love lives, just because he was so jealous. Poor Ravi and Ken. I hope you enjoyed my update even if it was really just more problems arising from Hongbin's first mistake. Thanks for subscribing, reading, commenting and upvoting!! New update soon!