Mistakes

Unbreakable Bonds

WARNING: maybe slight trigger warning. Use of syringe, and slightest mention of blood. Not really that in depth. Enjoy!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Hongbin awoke to the harsh ringtone that he had purposefully set just for Hakyeon hyung. Groaning in annoyance, he reached over, and d around for his phone, just realizing now that he had fallen asleep at his desk. Yawning, he picked up the phone.

   "Yeoboseyo?"

   "HII HONGBINNIEE! IT'S N HYUNG, RISE AND SHINE, ITS ALREADY 10:00!!" Hongbin winced at N's voice, which was waaaay louder than it should be when talking to someone who just woke up.

   "What Hyu-"

   "Anyway Binnie, I just called to tell you that I took the kids with me to go shopping for a gift for a special someone on their special day!! We would have brought you along, but you wouldn't come out of your room and it was locked plus Hyukkie here said not to bother your slumber, isnt that right Hyukkie??" A faint "Yes hyung! Good morning Binnie hyung!!" Could be heard faintly by Hongbin. A red flush crept across his cheeks at the adorable sound, imagining Hyuk's smile.

   "So Hongbinnie, me and the kids are going to be shopping for a couple of hours, plus we have to pick up some medications for Taekwoon, he can't sleep very well lately" Hongbin didnt even pick up on the worried tone in N's voice he was so annoyed. Why did everything anyone say always link back to that Taekwoon?

   "Okay Hyung, I get it, just leave Taekwoon alone and just work or read or hang out or something. I'll leave him be, anyways, I have to go eat now, I'm starving." He said, feeling a slight pain as his stomach growled in hunger. "See you later hyungs, and tell Hyukkie I said thanks for letting me sleep in!" also tell him I love him Hongbin thought to himself.

   "See you later Binnie!! And Hyukkie says your welcome, and he wants to play video games with you when he comes back" and with that, Hongbin hung up the phone the blush getting worse at Hyuk's adorableness. Stretching and rubbing his sleepy eyes at the same time, Hongbin stood up to go downstairs to make breakfast. That's when he noticed an object neither too big or too small in his pocket. Curiously, he reached his hand in to pick it up, the cool feeling of the glass confusing his warm fingers. In utter confusion, Hongbin drew the item out, eyes widening as big as they could at the realization. In his hand, a menacing metallic black liquid stared back at him inside of a glass syringe. Just like his dream.

   Attached to the end of the syringe was a letter, with words written on it beautifully in script. It read

   Dear Hongbinnie (I like N's nickname for you)

Hello there, its me your supplier of the syringe and textbooks. I just wanted to give you one final piece of information before you use this powerful and dangerous serum. If the serum is used in a negative, or malignant way, the effects can never be reversed. On the contrary, if it is used by accident, or someone innocent gets injected, it will work on them, but to reverse it there is a key. Good luck on your choice, and I hope you choose right

 Hongbin read over the note several times, his cheeks in while thinking. So if it was used in a non malignant way towards someone else, or it was an accident, the effects could be reversed? He kept scanning over the short letter. The only problem was that the note didn't explain how to activate the fail safe once the serum was administered. Well it didnt matter to Hongbin. He was going to do what he felt was right from the beginning. Quietly, as to not disturb Taekwoon ' s sleep, he ran down stairs with his digital camera to print out one of the few great pictures of him and Hyuk together. After it was printed out, he wrote a short letter explaining things to Hyuk and the whole group of guys, and finally confessing in his own way through writing.

   After that was accomplished, he ran back into his room, forgetting to shut the door. 

   "Take good care of Hyuk" he said aloud, "I'm trusting you Taekwoon, to always be there to protect my Hyukkie and always to love hi-"

   "What the actual hell are you talking about Lee Hongbin" a voice cut into Hongbin ' s speech. Hongbin looked over to see Taekwoon leaning against the door frame to his room, arms casually crossed over his chest, with a rather confused look upon his face.

   "It doesn't matter anymore Hyung, I'm going to leave both yours and Hyukkie ' s lives so you can live together happily and I won't suffer anymore from your happiness. Tell Hyuk I love him, and I'm sorry" Hongbin yelped, before pulling out the syringe and plunging it down towards the crook of his elbow.

   He felt no pain as he pushed the plunger down. Suprised at the lack of pain, he heard something else. A sharp cry in pain that wasn't his own. No...it couldn’t be....why had he stopped him?

   "Hongbin...you...idiot!" Taekwoon gasped in pain eyes screwed shut as the onyx liquid seeped into his bloodstream. "I'm...in love with...with Hakyeon hyung" those words turned Hongbin ' s blood to ice as Taekwoon ' s body fell away from him, limp and seemingly lifeless. What had he done?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

   .....I have no words. I can't believe I just did that to my bias!! NOOO LEOOO!! Gah, I'm sorry, but it was necessary for the plot to go onwards and upwards!! Anyway, is anyone surprised at the outcome of Hongbin ' s dream/vision? How will everyone react to Hongbin ' s foolish actions? Anyway, thank you from reading this segment of the story, and if you want, please tell me your Bias in the comment section below!! Thanks again!!