Studies

Unbreakable Bonds

   After wrapping the sleeping Hyuk in a blanket, Hongbin made his way up the stairs to his room, trying with all his might to not burst from excitement. Once he reached his room, he quickly turned the lights on, and shut the door, eager to look more into the information in his new textbook. Opening the book, he flipped to a particular page that he had made sure to doggy - ear when he was skimming through. The text read,

   Cyborgs and the belief of their existance

  Many people today believe that there are nonhuman things out there. To some, it may be anywhere from unicorns to dragons, to other it may be on the more scientific side. People in the past have claimed to have seen inhuman acts performed by humans, such as lifting a car off of someone, or hitting something and breaking it easily. Contrary to most belief, cyborgs do exist. I mean, I as the author of this personal textbook created one, the sad thing was that it needed to be destroyed before complete construction due to...problems with the government. She was beautiful, much more than she had been when alive, I even got her to remember me! But enough is enough, now onto the discussion on how to create these beautiful creatures.

   Hongbin continued reading down the pages, not understanding how a seemingly dead body could be turned into such an amazing, beaufitul, yet cold and emotionless creature. That was when he turned to the chapter titled, "The cyborg ' s Key to Success" which quickly caught his attention, and Hongbin ran to grab the highlighter he knew was stashed in his night stand from those years of studying while in school. Then he continued on reading. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   (Meanwhile)

   Taekwoon and N were taking their sweet time, strolling through the now complete downpour, walking hand in hand. Thankfully the umbrella that Taekwoon has so graciously brought with him was large enough for the both of them to fit under if they squeezed, which neither in the pair minded. Suddenly, the two hit a rather crowded section of the city while walking down a particular street, and somehow, Taekwoon lost his grip on N's hand, and they soon became seperated once the crowd had died down. 

   Umbrella-less, cold and now scared without his boyfriend, N began Frantically searching for Taekwoon. That is, until the thunder sounded. Shrieking, N ran for cover underneath one of the nearby shop's overhangs, unable to go inside as it was already closed for the night.

   "TAEKWOONIE!! PLEASE WHERE ARE YOU? TAEKWOONIE, PLEASE COME FIND ME. HELP, I'M SO SCARED A NEED YOU!! Please, I can't do this on my own" N's shouts eventually turned into quiet whimpers as the thunderstorm grew louder and louder. Shivering from lack of heat and the cold that seeped through his icy wet clothing, he curled into the fetal position, hands covering his ears for security. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Taekwoon felt like the absolute worst boyfriend ever. Somehow, he had been stupid enough to lose his own boyfriend in the crowded streets of Seoul, and now he couldn't find him anywhere. Suddenly thunder sounded from the constant downpour, and Taekwoon turned white as a sheet. No, why now of all times. Why did it have to become a lightning storm too?

   Taekwoon silently cursed himself as he began to run a bit quicker around the general area of where he had lost N, thinking that N had been smart enough to not stray too far from where they had been seperated. Eventually, the fear of losing N caused him to begin shouting.

   "N? Where are you? Cha Hakyeon? Hakyeon hyung? Where are you? I'm here now, please answer me" N slowly opened his eyes, not believing what he was hearing. Was that his Taekwoonie yelling for him? Did he care that much?

   "Taekwoonie!" N yelped at the the next boom of thunder, and Taekwoon knew exactly where he was at that moment. Quickly sprinting over to the darkened area below the overhang, Taekwoon found his boyfriend trembling from the soaking wet and cold of the rain, plus his own fear of the loud sounds.

   "Shhh, it's okay N hyung, I'm here now, don't be afraid." Taekwoon said, showing the most emotion that he ever had other than annoyance, and wrapped his arms around N, trying to both warm him up, and comfort him. "Don't be afraid Yeonie, I'm here for you now, let's quickly go to the store now so you no longer have to hear that awful thunder anymore, I'll even sing for you if it would make you feel better" 

  Once Taekwoon realized what had passed his lips, his cheeks grew red from embarassment. N didn't know he loved to sing! At the words "I'll sing for you" N immediately perked up a little bit, and said, "Taekwoonie, please sing for me, it'll calm me down a bit so we can finish our expedition to find food for our children!" And suddenly and the moment, he became the old N that Taekwoon had grown to love. 

   At his request, he began to sing a song that had been made for the maknae of a certain kpop band that all the boys in their house loved so much.

 

 

Baby bye bye bye

I tried to hold onto you

But I couldn’t easily hold you

So I forgot you without even knowing

Baby bye bye bye

Now I don’t even shed tears

Your eyes, your touch, your everything

They’re being forgotten

 

   At the end of his song, N seemed both calm but also rather sad. He wondered aloud why Taekwoon would choose such a sad song to sing even if it was beautiful. To that, Taekwoon quietly replied, "even if It is a sad song, I woud like it to be our song from now on, I want it to show something that I should never do, and that is to never let you go" with that, Taekwoon smiled to N, and a bright red blush spread over his cheeks at the other's adorable smile, and N leaned over to plant a quick peck on his cheek, which cause the latter's cheek to turn red as well. Taekwoon was about to say something to N, but they had arrived at the supermarket where people were all hiding from the rain if they had not made it home in time. 

   "Alright Taekwoonie, let's be good parents now, and get the brats some dinner" and as Taekwoon nodded in agreement, they dissappeared into the brightly glowing store.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

   Hello again my lovely readers, thanks for sticking with the story. Anyway, I know it ends rather abruptly, but I just couldn't think of anything else to add that wouldn't have been the boring purchasing of food in the store. Anyway, can anyone guess who Hongbin ' s textbook is referencing as the female cyborg? Also, what song is Taekwoon singing to N?  If you recognize it please comment, it is one of my favorite VIXX songs, even if only two members get to sing it. Stay tuned for upcoming updates!!! Thanks againd!!