....Touchy

Rosy Cheeks and Einstein Hair (ON HIATUS)

Hope you like! Part two of a double update, just for you darling readers!


 

‘I can’t believe it,’ Chan said, still in a state of shock.

Minghao nodded in agreement. ‘Me neither.’

The five friends were sitting at their table at the cafeteria, still dumbstruck about the events of the last ten minutes. They hadn’t even got their lunch yet, frozen to their spots.

‘But did you see the way he looked at Jihoonie hyung? It was so adorable!’ Seungkwan squealed rather like a teenage girl, eyes sparkling.

Chan had the urge to tease his friend. ‘Don’t go fanboying just ‘cause you don’t have a boyfriend, hyung. It isn’t healthy.’

Seungkwan huffed, gesturing to Mingyu and Wonwoo, his voice laced with his usual sass. ‘At least I’m not like those two!’

He was referring to the fact that they both adored each other, quite obviously, but refused to question their relationship. Mingyu had zero shame when it came to constantly staring at Wonwoo, who was the more oblivious of the two. They were always so sweet and touchy towards each other, so much so that it drove their friends crazy, Mingyu following around the older boy like a puppy at all times.

Said two both looked up at Seungkwan’s gesture. ‘What?’

All three boys shook their heads in despair for the ever ongoing drama that is their two idiot friends. ‘Just kiss already.’

‘WHAT?!’

----------------

Meanwhile, Jihoon and Soonyoung had arrived at a small café in town. Jihoon was then taken inside, his hand firmly clasped in his boyfriend’s, and they ordered some drinks, Soonyoung steadfastly refusing to let the smaller boy pay. They picked a table near the corner beside the window and sat down.

It was then that Jihoon finally asked what he had been wondering all along, ‘Why are we here?’

‘To have a date, of course,’ Soonyoung smiled, his eyes almost disappearing as they crinkled.

Jihoon sighed despite enjoying the feeling of holding hands under the table. ‘But why now? Why not after school?’

‘Because you don’t like school,’ was the simple answer he received.

They stared at each other until their drinks arrived, making them having to momentarily release each other’s hands. Jihoon had ordered his absolute favourite drink, the one that he didn’t get to have all that often, an Ice Chocolate. Soonyoung had ordered an odd choice, at least in Jihoon’s view, an Iced Tea. He’d never seen any teenage boy pass up the opportunity to have something with an unhealthy amount of chocolate and ice cream in it. Must be rich people and their weird ways.

Soonyoung was having fun watching his boyfriend dig into his drink like an excited child. ‘Enjoying that?’

Jihoon grinned as he spooned some ice cream into his mouth, giving himself a slight smear of chocolate on the side of his mouth. ‘Yup!’

Soonyoung waited for the smaller boy was finished with his drink, highly amused because Jihoon had somehow ended up getting even more chocolate smeared around his mouth without noticing. He then decided to do something about it. His hand came to rest on Jihoon’s thigh as he leaned forward over the table to come face to face with him.

The other boy stared at him with wide, innocent eyes. ‘W-what?’

Soonyoung knew that he was expecting him to kiss him, right there and then, in the middle of a café. Soonyoung had to admit, he almost did. But at the last minute decided to just brush his thumb against Jihoon’s lips, all the way along the smear of chocolate, wiping it off. Leaning away, he brought his thumb to his mouth and proceeded to taste the chocolate that was previously on his boyfriend’s face.

He knew what effect this had on Jihoon, whose leg started to bounce hyperactively under the table. ‘You had something there.’

He quietly sipped his Iced Tea and looked around the café. The serving girl, who had been not-so-subtly checking his boyfriend out, was flushed, having watched the entire scene. Well, that had actually been one of the reasons he didn’t just tell Jihoon that he had chocolate on his face; he wanted to show that Jihoon was his. The small boy hadn’t noticed the way the girl had been staring at him like a piece of meat, probably thinking he was an easy target because of his innocent, child-like behaviour.

And with that, he got up, downing his drink in one go, and pulled Jihoon up from his seat. ‘Let’s go somewhere else.’

Jihoon was still flustered from the chocolate incident, but relaxed as he was rushed out the café, his hand being held affectionately. He didn’t notice the look Soonyoung gave the serving girl over his shoulder, smirking at her dangerously. The girl stared back, fully recognising his possessiveness and realising maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to check out the cute boy who looked like the perfect choice for a one-night stand. After all, in her experience, the innocent ones were always the best when it came to that kind of thing, once you taught them what they needed to know.

But not this boy, he was taken, and his boyfriend was making sure that everyone knew it.

The couple didn’t end up going anywhere, they just sat on a nearby bench, holding hands and talking. It was quite a windy day, so it wasn’t all that surprising that Jihoon’s collar ended up getting blown around, exposing his neck and collarbone, and Soonyoung was quite pleased to see that the hickeys from the day before were still quite prominent. The conversation soon turned into just Jihoon talking about some book he’d read recently, and Soonyoung just staring at his collarbone, pent up feelings coming to the surface. He’d been holding himself back too long. That small, exposed bit of collarbone was driving him crazy. He wanted Jihoon- no, he needed Jihoon in that moment.

He grabbed the boy by the shoulders, pulling him up from the bench and dragged him into an alleyway he’d spotted a minute before, pushing him against a wall. He then proceeded to do exactly what he wanted, kiss every bit of exposed skin available, starting with that tantalizing collarbone.

Jihoon struggled to escape his grip. 'W-what are you doing?!

Soonyoung pulled away for a second, looking him in the eye. 'I really, really want you right now. I need you.'

He went back to kissing Jihoon's neck, but the boy continued to struggle. 'We are not kissing in an alleyway, Soonyoung! Not in public where anyone can see us!'

Soonyoung reluctantly pulled away completely, setting his boyfriend free from the wall.

Nearly pulling Jihoon's arm out of its socket, he rushed towards the car, which he'd parked close to the café. As soon as they were both buckled in, he drove almost at the speed limit towards a private place, a very private place, his house.

Jihoon longed to ask questions, but was aware that Soonyoung was barely containing himself by the way his leg was bouncing erratically and the short, fierce gazes he sent him that made pleasurable shivers go down his spine. He didn’t want to distract him from driving.

He knew that the big, modern-looking house they pulled up to had to be Soonyoung's house just by the sheer size of it. Not many people could afford that kind of luxury.

However, he could barely get a look at the inside of the house, because as soon as he'd taken his shoes off, his boyfriend had pushed him up against yet another wall. His blazer was pulled off and his shirt swiftly untucked as his Soonyoung alternated between kissing his neck and lips. His hands were underneath his shirt and traveling up and down his back while Jihoon had absolutely nothing to do but ball his hands up in Soonyoung's blazer and enjoy it. It wasn't like any of the other kisses they'd shared before; Soonyoung was in a sort of frenzy. Jihoon realised that he'd been holding back all those other times they kissed because of his lack of experience. It seemed that all of those bottled up feelings had finally burst in quite a dramatic way.

It got even more heated when Soonyoung started softly biting the tender skin between his neck and collarbone, making Jihoon gasp, not sure what to feel. One of Soonyoung's hands made its way down to his , gripping it tightly enough to make a highly embarrassing moan come from Jihoon's mouth.

Jihoon could feel the grin on his boyfriend's face as he continued to nibble on his collarbone, a sensation that he had decided was rather pleasant.

He still had absolutely no idea what to do, he just complied with Soonyoung's kisses. He was sure, however, that the moans emitting from his helpless mouth ever so often were taking an effect, though he wasn’t doing it on purpose. Soonyoung had finally moved back to kissing his now swollen lips and gently bit down on his bottom lip, urging his mouth to open. And so it did, inviting in the tongue that moved around in his mouth, coaxing the other's to move with it.

Soonyoung's hands once again shifted, this time hurriedly ing Jihoon's shirt, exposing even more skin that Soonyoung so desperately wanted to kiss. He pulled away from Jihoon's mouth, feeling the other's regret, and kissed along the scars lining his chest and abdomen. His hands once again found Jihoon's , but instead one moved down to the back of his thigh, tapping against it so the boy would wrap his legs around his waist.

He did, and Soonyoung gripped the back of his thighs so he wouldn't slip down. He was fleetingly grateful at his boyfriend's small size, and therefore weight, as he kissed up his neck, gently on the tender skin he had bitten just before. Jihoon was breathing heavily in his ear, and he enjoyed the moan that came from him when he found a sweet spot on his neck.

He finally had to take a break, needing to breathe, and rested his forehead against Jihoon’s. They looked into each other’s eyes, Soonyoung observing and Jihoon timidly staring back, shy despite all the kisses that had certainly not been shy. Hesitantly, Jihoon leaned forward, shifting his hands to his boyfriend’s shoulders. His hesitant kiss connected with Soonyoung’s lips like magic, setting of a different kind of chain reaction. Instead of the frenzied kisses that were filled with an energy that was difficult to describe as anything other than passionate need, the kiss that ensued was gentle and slow, showing a more tender side to that passion.

Soonyoung released Jihoon’s legs and gently set him down. The boy wavered a bit due to his legs being almost numb, but kept upright by holding onto Soonyoung’s arm. His shirt was hanging from only his arms, having been pushed off his shoulders by his boyfriend, who was desperate to get to his neck. He continued to hold it as he made his way to the expensive looking couch in what he assumed to be some sort of foyer. His face was flushed and the skin on his neck was red and felt… tingly.

Jihoon was pulled onto Soonyoung’s lap, his boyfriend’s face buried deep into his neck and bare shoulder, and Jihoon was gently uncurling and curling up the other’s fingers, sometimes intertwining his own and at others, he held onto his thumb like a baby would, liking the comforting feeling it evoked.

He then asked something that he’d been wondering about for a while, ‘When you took me to the bathroom at the club, how’d you know I was gay? Let alone interested.’

Soonyoung giggled into his neck, tickling him. ‘You were staring at me like I was some new, attractive being from another planet. That was a bit of a hint that you were gay. And when you followed me to the bathroom, that was a sign you were interested, and when you kissed me, that pretty much confirmed both.’

‘So you’ve probably done that a lot already, huh? Picking up guys at clubs, I mean,’ Jihoon wasn’t sure if he should ask but did it anyway.

Soonyoung’s breathing stopped, restarting as soon as he processed the question. ‘I didn’t really do it that much, just when I was on the odd night out. Usually we have a couple of drinks first, but the night always ends in him leaving, never to be seen again, which was fine with me. All my boyfriends have been my parent’s friend’s kids, all rich and all only after one thing. Well, two things actually, but they got neither.’

Jihoon knew one was money, and didn’t even want to think of what the second one was, though he had a fair idea.

‘They did teach me a fair few things about kissing though,’ Soonyoung added, teasing.

Jihoon didn’t answer, instead just kissing the back of the other’s hand lightly. He decided to get up, wanting to see the state of his neck. Soonyoung had other ideas. He trapped him in his arms, refusing to let him go.

Jihoon struggled to get free, digging his elbows into his ribcage. ‘Stop it, Soonyoung! Stop being so clingy!’

‘But I don’t wanna. You’re so soft and cuddly,’ Soonyoung whined as he temporarily let go because that jab to the ribcage actually hurt.

Jihoon was finally able to get to his feet and tried to get the large, ornamental mirror on the side wall. He didn’t make it far because Soonyoung had put his fingers through his belt loops and was trying to pull him back down onto his lap. He grabbed onto his shirt sleeve as well, but just ended up pulling the entire shirt off.

Jihoon gave him a good kick in the knee and ran towards the mirror, not wanting to get caught again. Soonyoung followed him like it was some weird version of tag, leaning on him in the form a back hug as he looked into the mirror. Jihoon was initially shocked at how red his neck was, and gasped out loud when he saw all of the large, bright, irritated-looking hickey marks.

He groaned, slumping. ‘How am I going to explain these? People are gonna think I’m some kind of man .’

Soonyoung was quite proud of his work as he stared at the mirror. ‘No, they’re just gonna think that you have an affectionate boyfriend.’

The smaller boy rolled his eyes, an act that didn’t go unnoticed. ‘Soonyoung, this right now is affectionate.’

This,’ he said, gesturing to his neck, ‘is, well, .’

‘What do you expect? I’m a teenage boy with raging hormones,’ Soonyoung pulled Jihoon to face him and kissed the tip of his nose.

Jihoon pecked him on the lips in return. ‘You know, you’re really touchy today.’

He blushed as he remembered what they had been doing a few minutes before as he turned back to the mirror. ‘Like, really, really touchy.’

Soonyoung’s stare as he gazed into the mirror, looking at his boyfriend’s reflection, was so intense that Jihoon flushed all over, which was embarrassingly obvious considering his lack of a shirt. ‘It’s ‘cause I really, really like you.’

‘I already told you about being a sap, I won’t have it,’ Jihoon said adamantly.

Soonyoung began lightly tracing his fingers down the scars on his abdomen, evoking a shiver from the smaller boy. ‘I’m not a sap, I’m just needy.’

‘Well,’ Jihoon smirked at his boyfriend in the mirror, ‘maybe I don’t mind a needy boyfriend?’

Soonyoung smirked back, eyes glinting. ‘Really?’

‘Yes,’ the small boy leaned his head back to kiss the other’s cheek, ‘, but I still won’t stand for sappiness.’

‘Whatever you say goes,’ He was kissed on the forehead before he leaned his head back down.

He smiled. ‘I really, really like you too, Soonyoungie.’

Soonyoung buried himself back into Jihoon’s neck, smiling as well.

The moment was ruined when Jihoon brought up a subject he’d been bothered about for a while, ‘Now, what are we gonna do about that awful contact name that you put in my phone?’

‘Uh…’


I cant believe i wrote that... yeah... hope it was good.

I've recently become obssessed with a cover by TOPPDOGG's Hansol and Yano of THE MONSTER. Damn Hansol's so adorable yet attrative.

Please comment your thoughts, i basically just took all my experiences from other fanfics in this chap.