The In-Laws Are Scary, But My Boyfriend Is Scarier

Rosy Cheeks and Einstein Hair (ON HIATUS)

Hey guys! Hope you like! I just started school again so sorry if the content's not good! I don't have an editor and I at that kind of thing myself so there might be some mistakes.


 

Soonyoung was terrified. His boyfriend's brother looked fluffy and all that (must be genetics) but he could tell by the way the guy carried himself that he was definitely not to be messed with. The fact that he had green hair only added to the effect.

Terror filled his entire being when the quiet kid off to the side pointed him out. ‘Hyung, I’ve been meaning to ask, but why is there a boy hiding in the corner?’

Jihoon’s face mirrored his own as everyone in the room slowly turned toward him. He suddenly regretted wearing a t-shirt that showed his hickeys, which were red, but still not as red as the day before. They were still highly noticeable, something that was not desirable right at that moment.

Everyone just stared for about two seconds, then all hell broke loose. Everybody started yelling at once.

Jihoon was desperately trying to explain, knowing what the situation looked like, ‘Please don’t misunderstand! We weren’t doing any-‘

He was cut off by his brother, who had a very, very scary look in his eye. ‘What did you do to my little brother?’

He was staring directly at Soonyoung, who was starting to recall maybe hearing somewhere that the people in Jihoon’s life are majorly overprotective of him. .

That’s when he decided to make a break for it. However, he was only halfway to the door when he was grabbed by the back of the t-shirt, jerking him back. The guy who had done so was the guy with the bag of fried chicken with the intimidating eyes. Well, at least he wasn’t clotheslined by the next guy, a tan guy that was also rather tall, who looked ready to do so if needed.

Soonyoung imagined he looked like a frightened animal being held by the scruff of his neck as Jihoon’s brother made his way towards him, his deep voice unnerving. ‘Who are you and what are you doing in my brother’s apartment?’

A rather pretty looking guy with broad shoulders piped in after him, ‘And why is he covered in hickeys and wearing someone else’s clothes?’

‘It’s n-not what it l-looks like,’ Soonyoung explained weakly.

‘It’s not?’ the shortest of the bunch with stand out-ish orange hair crossed his arms over his chest, sceptical.

‘N-no?’ Soonyoung had never been so terrified in his life.

Jihoon began to anxiously tug on his brother’s arm. ‘Hyung, it’s not like that! Soonyoung’s my boyfriend and we kissed! I spilt water on myself at his house so I had to change into his clothes!’

That brought up a whole new set of problems. ‘You got a boyfriend without telling me?! And you went to his house?! Alone?!’

That’s when really hit the fan.

Jihoon didn’t get upset. Well, at least not the way everyone expected him to be.

He started screaming down the house (well, apartment), his voice rising above anyone else’s. ‘HYUNG, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME OFF FOR GETTING A BOYFRIEND! YOU GOT ONE WHEN YOU WERE EIGHTEEN!’

He pointed wildly at Jungkook and Taehyung, his voice losing some of its volume. ‘They got together when Jungkook was sixteen and you didn’t complain! And don’t say it’s ing different because I’m your brother ‘cause I’ve had enough of that bull!’

Soonyoung was left standing there, gaping as his boyfriend pushed everyone but him out the door, a scene he had to say he had seen before, only with different people. ‘Now, I love you guys and all, but you have to go away and get your heads around this. You can come back tomorrow.’

‘Oh, and by the way, I’m moving schools,’ Jihoon said, doing a “peace” sign.

Almost as an afterthought, he added, ‘Don’t worry, I got a scholarship ‘cause Soonyoung here, the boyfriend you got so mad about, is the heir to the Kwon Group. You don’t have to pay a cent.’

Soonyoung realised, not for the first time, that he never wanted to get Jihoon’s bad side. He was only convinced even more when his small boyfriend then went on to hustle a few boxes of fried chicken off of his brother, along with some side dishes that were apparently made by one of them.  One word that came to mind was ruthless when Jihoon slammed the door and turned towards him, a proud yet cheeky smile on his face. Soonyoung knew he shouldn’t be, but he was proud. His boyfriend was adorably evil and he was okay with that; it brought him fried chicken.

So, for the next twenty minutes they savoured their oh-so-delicious food and afterwards, they cuddled on the couch. Soonyoung learned about Jihoon’s friends, who sounded just as crazy as his own. He heard about Mingyu and Wonwoo’s annoying relationship, Seungkwan’s overall loudness, Minghao’s adorableness, Chan’s Michael Jackson obsession (so much so that he was called Michael Chanson), and how Jisoo got the nickname Jisus. The story involved a stolen priest’s outfit and a whole lot of holy water. He learned all the ins and outs of their friendship, actually knowing far too much for his own good, not if he didn’t want to be mugged by Mingyu, whose embarrassing bedwetting story was so funny that he laughed for three straight minutes.

It was around 7 when they started getting a bit giggly. There were various tickling matches, pecks on the cheeks, and some very un-manly giggling. For some reason it kind of escalated, Jihoon being rather forceful as he pushed and pulled him towards the bedroom. When they made it there after a few tries because Soonyoung was struggling in his need to know why he was basically being cornered into a small room with his violent boyfriend.

He was positioned in front of the bed; wrists being firmly held in place. ‘So, uh, why are we here?’

What he really meant to say was, ‘Why did you just mini-kidnap me?’

Jihoon tiptoed, suddenly gripping his t-shirt to hold himself up. ‘To do this.’

He proceeded to kiss Soonyoung on the lips, the kiss long and sweet.

Soonyoung certainly enjoyed it, but he still wanted to know the reason it was happening. ‘Why the sudden need? We can kiss any other time.’

He glanced at the bed. ‘And any other place.’

Jihoon’s eyes were sparkling. ‘Well, you did kind of attack me today. It’s time for payback.’

He let go of Soonyoung’s shirt and pushed him onto the bed. ‘And this time, I’m in charge.’

Yeah, Soonyoung really did like his boyfriend’s dominant side. It was damn y. Maybe he should “kind of attack” him more often.

Jihoon carefully made his way onto the bed, deliberately slow as he climbed on top of his boyfriend, who was frozen in place. He then went on to do exactly what Soonyoung had done to him hours earlier, kissing up and down his neck, softly biting some key areas, such as the tender hickeys that were already in place and under his jaw.

It was then that Soonyoung realised he had created a monster. Jihoon now knew exactly when and how to push Soonyoung's buttons, making him embark on a roller-coaster of emotions. Jihoon also knew how to tease his boyfriend, kissing only the corners of his mouth, infuriating the boy. He gasped as Jihoon reached under his shirt and pinched the sensitive skin of his underbelly. Now, where the heck did he learn that?!

He'd finally had enough when Jihoon continued to avoid his lips, successfully teasing him to the point of it actually being funny (well, not for Soonyoung, that is). 'Jihoon, just kiss me already!'

He sighed blissfully as the small boy did as he said, parting his lips with his tongue. God, he really had created a monster. Just three days before, the small boy had never been kissed, fumbling to keep up when Soonyoung had claimed his first. Now he was kissing with a passion and expertise that made it seem like he'd been doing it for years.

Jihoon suddenly sat up, breaking the kiss abruptly. However, Soonyoung followed him, chasing his lips as he sat up so Jihoon was now sitting on his lap. He continued to kiss him, but stopped when he realised that the boy wasn't kissing him back.

He cupped his face in his hands. 'What's wrong, baby?'

Jihoon wouldn't meet his eyes. 'Is this what happens when your dating? Kissing all the time?'

Soonyoung brushed the other's bangs out of his face. 'Yeah, but there's other things like dates and hanging out too.'

Jihoon wrung his hands in the hem of Soonyoung's shirt. 'So you're not just dating me for my body? Not that it's worth it anyway.'

Soonyoung immediately got riled up, forcing Jihoon to face him. 'No, Jihoon! I like you because you're you, not because I wanna use your body! And I've already told you that you're damn attractive!'

He calmed down a bit. 'I told you before that I like you, not your kisses. Okay, I like those too, but you get what I mean.'

Jihoon leaned forward slightly, softly pecking his boyfriend’s cheek. 'You know that I'm insecure.'

Soonyoung rested his forehead against the other's. 'I wish I could change that.'

'You already have a little bit,' Jihoon smiled with his eyes.

His hands made their way up to Soonyoung's face, tracing circles into his cheeks. 'I'm just new to this whole dating thing and I wanna know how it works.'

'Well,' Soonyoung said, 'how it works is that we do whatever we want; be it kissing, holding hands, eating fried chicken, or just being with each other.'

They smiled at each other, Jihoon's being sincerely happy and Soonyoung's gradually becoming mischievous. They spent the rest of the night alternating between tickle matches that quickly turned vicious when Jihoon got tired of losing, and just talking to each other about anything and everything.

It was basically cuteness galore for the rest of the night, with a hint of mischievous violence that only made Soonyoung adore, yet fear his boyfriend even more.

And there was plenty of stolen kisses too.


Did you like it? Vote, Comment, Subscribe! Can there be too much kissing in a fanfic? If so, do I have too many kiss scenes? I just bought BTS's new DVD but it won't come till March 'cause it's not released yet and it takes a while to post it here.