Evil

Rosy Cheeks and Einstein Hair (ON HIATUS)

Hey guys! All of you are speculating who "scary dude" is. All of you who are guessing DK and Seungcheol, I'm sorry, but some of you need to re-read chapter 10


 

Jihoon flopped down on his couch. 'Your school's weird.'

Soonyoung pulled him up by the shoulders, sat down, and then placed his head back down onto his lap.

His fingers played with the other's soft, pink hair. 'It's your school now too.'

'Okay, our school.' Jihoon leaned his head back, looking into his boyfriend's laughing eyes.

Instead of speaking, Soonyoung simply leaned down to kiss his forehead, giving Jihoon the chance to tangle his hands in his crazy blonde hair.

'I like your friends; they get along great with mine.'

The corners of Soonyoung's lips turned upwards. 'I thought they would.'

He proceeded to pull Jihoon up under his arms, settling him in his lap so it was easier for the smaller boy to play with his hair. He liked the way it felt.

Jihoon shifted, nestling himself further into his boyfriend's lap, turning so he could run his hands through the humming boy's increasingly messy hair. The result of his grooming was a hairstyle that couldn't have stuck up straighter if he covered it in hairspray.

He laughed before lightly pecking the other boy on the lips. He did this to remedy the dark look on the boy’s face.

It didn't work. 'I don't like the way those boys were looking at you.'

Jihoon made a rare joke. 'I can't help how gorgeous I am.'

Soonyoung's hands had made their way to Jihoon's sides, thumbs tracing circles into his hips. 'I know. But it doesn't mean that they can stare at you like you don't have a boyfriend.'

Jihoon leaned into his touch, finding it quite distracting. 'Maybe they don't know I have a boyfriend.'

'Everyone knows.' Jihoon's attempts at comforting his boyfriend were drastically failing.

‘Well, you’ll just have to deal with it. I can’t help who looks at me and in what way.’

Realising that his dark mood was affecting Jihoon, Soonyoung pulled a faint smile onto his face. ‘Yeah, I won’t care anymore ‘cause I have you here to remind me that those guys don’t have a chance.’

Jihoon suddenly felt like teasing his boyfriend, playfully putting his weight completely on the hands that held his hips. 'Who knows, one of them might have a slight chance.'

Normally, he wouldn't have toned it down so much but he was experimenting, not having teased Soonyoung all that much before. He needed to gauge the other boy's reaction before he took it any further.

The reaction was not what he expected. 'Nah, who would want a boyfriend that has to have maths explained to him after the teacher had already told him how to do it twice.'

It seemed Soonyoung had caught on and beat Jihoon at his own game.

Blushing, he suddenly found fiddling with Soonyoung's shirt front very entertaining. 'Okay, so none of them has a chance; but you don't have to rub in the fact that I'm an idiot.'

'You're not an idiot. Some people just can't get their head around that stuff.'

He huffed. 'Still doesn't mean you have to rub it in.'

Soonyoung smiled at the smaller boy's childish behaviour. 'Well, you shouldn't have tried to tease me like that. If I was different, that wouldn't have gone down all that well.'

'I'm glad you're not different,' Jihoon mumbled under his breath.

'I'm glad you think so.'

The smaller boy shifted so his back was against Soonyoung's chest, feeling warm as the other's arms wrapped around him.

They sat like that for a while before Jihoon asked a question, one that had just popped into his head. 'Do you think it would've been better we'd been friends first?'

'You mean, like, if we'd not kissed the first time we met?'

'Yeah.'

Soonyoung breathing slowed for a bit, showing he was thinking. 'Nah, then I'd have to wait ages to kiss you.'

Jihoon said nothing, feeling slightly ticklish from Soonyoung’s breath on his ear as well as the entire left side of his neck.

He jolted when a pair of lips placed themselves on one of the almost faded, barely noticeable hickeys layered on his neck. ‘And then there’d be a chance that someone might get to you first.’

He giggled as soft kisses tickled him further, making him wiggle uncontrollably in his boyfriend’s grasp, almost falling off his lap. ‘I doubt it.’

Soonyoung’s lips didn’t leave his skin. ‘You shouldn’t. I’m still seriously surprised that no one ever showed interest before.’

Nipping at the smaller boy’s earlobe, he continued, ‘Actually, I bet plenty of people have shown interest before, but you didn’t notice. Like that girl at the café.’

‘Wait,’ Jihoon tried to turn around, failing due to the fact that Soonyoung wanted him a particular position, ‘she was interested in me?! I thought she was staring at you!’

‘Nope, just you.’

Hmm, I kinda feel… cool, now.’

‘Nah, you’re cute.’

‘… you ruin everything.’

‘But you still like me.’

Jihoon gave up. ‘I’m stuffed.’

‘Yes, yes, you are.’

‘Why do I even like you?’

‘Because… I AM THE BEST.’

‘Did you just quote 2NE1?’

‘Yup,’ Soonyoung popped the p, making him sound chipper.

Jihoon just sighed. He really didn’t understand how he ended up with such a weird, cheesy boyfriend. Maybe it was the breathless kisses, or maybe the endless affection, or maybe it was just the fact that Soonyoung understood him.

‘Jihoonie is the best present, present!’ Soonyoung sang.

Oh god, he just sorta quoted his brother. His brother’s group at least. Very romantic.

He continued. ‘My real wish is only you, only you.’

‘Soonyou-‘

And he continued. ‘If it’s you, I’m OK.’

‘Soon-‘

And he still continued after skipping some lyrics. ‘From your head to your toes, you’re the best.’

‘You just had to pick that song,’ Jihoon sighed sadly, gearing himself up.

That’s when Jihoon elbowed him in the stomach. He stood up while Soonyoung curled up into a ball on the couch, proceeding to give him a sweet kiss on the lips when the boy had got over the pain.

Then, with a look as if butter wouldn’t melt, he happily skipped off to the kitchen. ‘Enjoy that, ‘cause it’s the last kiss you’ll get for a while.’

He realised that maybe he had taken it a bit far, but watching Soonyoung panic because of the possibility of not being allowed to kiss him was hilarious. Yeah, he might just let him squirm for a bit.

He felt so evil. Being evil was fun; he should do it more often.

Now Soonyoung was the one who was well and truly stuffed.


So... this is what is called a filler chap... with loads of fluff. Was it good? Comment your thoughts!

*stuffed - basically, in the

*as if butter wouldn't melt - used when someone ​looks as if they would never do anything ​wrong, ​although you ​feel they might