Stir Crazy

Rosy Cheeks and Einstein Hair (ON HIATUS)

Hi guys! School's back on so I'm super tired. Hope you like, though it's sort of a filler chap... Like the cover? A reader did it for me?


 

Jihoon desired few things in life. People randomly barging into his apartment all the time was certainly not one of them.

The pink haired boy was in a cheerful mood that morning, having slept the whole night in his boyfriend's arms. He even obliged when Soonyoung began to get clingy, demanding he sit in his lap while they ate their cereal.

He was not happy when, at nine o'clock in the morning, someone knocked on his door.

Getting up from Soonyoung’s lap, the other boy reluctant to let him go, he set down his cereal before heading to the door.

He was quite disgruntled when, as soon as he opened the door, he was picked up underneath the armpits like a toddler by a tall teenage boy with a rather straight nose and set down again once he was out of the doorway. 'Hey!'

The straight nosed boy walked through the door, closely followed by a boy who rather reminded him of a stocky-looking mouse. A succession of boys marched into the room after him, one a guy who looked a little like Leonardo DiCaprio, another a long haired, feminine guy who Jihoon could've sworn he'd seen before, and the last a tall, handsome boy with tan skin.

Jihoon looked at Soonyoung, who was sitting on the couch, his mouth wide open in what Jihoon assumed to be shock, a spoonful of cereal halfway to his mouth.

He was not expecting, however, for Soonyoung to stand up, barely stopping himself from spilling the cereal all over the floor. 'What the hell are you guys doing here?!'

Jihoon looked at him incredulously. 'You know these guys?!'

'Sure, we're his friends,' Jihoon was infuriated when the boys sat down on his couch like they owned the place, his couch!

Jihoon threw up his hands, glaring at his boyfriend. 'Fine! I don't care!'

He stomped off to the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. A few moments later, the shower could be heard running.

The boys on the couch stared at their friend with wide eyes. 'Is he always like that?'

Soonyoung's eyes glowed fondly. 'Sorta.'

He then got down to business.

'Again, what are you guys doing here? Actually, how are you guys here?' He stood in front of them with his arms folded.

Sungcheol cleared his throat. 'Well, after the last time you skipped school and all hell broke loose, we installed a tracker in your phone.'

Soonyoung didn't have time to protest at the unlawful, not to mention unnecessary tracking of his phone when Hansol held his phone up. 'We came because of this.'

Plastered on his phone screen was one of the numerous gossip websites that constantly reported about Seoul's rich and famous. Unfortunately, Soonyoung was one of those people. There were multiple photos of Soonyoung and Jihoon at Jihoon's school, kissing up a storm. God, he hadn't realised that he was kissing him that hard. It was kind of embarrassing. The headline along the top of the page read, "Kwon Soonyoung, heir to the Kwon Group, caught kissing a student at Seoul High!"

He snatched the phone out of Hansol’s hands, scrolling down until he caught a few lines, “we’re wondering how this student managed to snag the city’s most eligible rich kid, insiders say that the certain pink head boy is the resident loser of Seoul High”. He threw the phone back down onto Hansol’s lap, infuriated.

His friends watched as he paced in front of the couch, deep in thought. ‘This isn’t a bad thing; I am dating him after all.’

Sungcheol only asked one thing, ‘Just please tell me he’s legal.’

Soonyoung glared at him, not bothering to answer. And that pretty much answered that, stopping Seokmin's plans of teasing him right in their tracks.

Jun was starting to get dizzy watching his friend pace around. 'I wouldn't go back to your house by the way, there's reporters surrounding it.'

'Great! Just great!' Soonyoung started pacing even faster.

The reason he was panicking was, how was he going to explain this to Jihoon. If he knew his boyfriend, it was going to involve a little pain and a lot glaring.

He was right.

--------------

Soonyoung decided to lay low for a few days, staying at Jihoon's place and skipping school. His boyfriend had been mad at him at first, but a few kisses here and there fixed that.

Wednesday was spent laying around, watching TV.

Thursday was spent the same way, though the boys began to get a bit stir crazy.

Friday had them trying on some eyeliner that they found in the bathroom cabinet.

It was only by Saturday that the whole mess finally died down. Soonyoung could finally go home, yet he found himself coming back to his boyfriend's apartment a few hours later, even though he had been stuck there for days. Though this time, he had the sense to pack clothes.

By Sunday, Jihoon was getting sick of being stuck at home because his clingy boyfriend wanted to cuddle all day; he needed to get out for some fresh air.

And he had the perfect excuse. 'I need to go get a uniform.'

Soonyoung was uninterested, preoccupied with nuzzling Jihoon's neck. 'Hmm...'

'Are you listening to me?'

'Hmm...'

'Soonyoung,' there was a sharp tone to Jihoon's voice, which fortunately for Soonyoung, he took notice of.

'Yes?'

‘I’ve gotta buy a uniform,’ Jihoon tapped his arm, silently demanding that he release him from his hold.

Soonyoung let him go, standing up with him. ‘Do you know where to get it?’

Jihoon had walked into his room to shrug on Soonyoung’s jacket, knowing the weather was cold enough to warrant it. ‘Nah, will you take me?’

‘Of course I will,’ Soonyoung pulled his sneakers on.

When Jihoon came into his line of sight, he grinned, still standing on one foot. ‘You look adorable in that jacket.’

‘Shut up,’ the small boy walked straight past him, obviously meaning for him to follow.

And so he did, trailing behind him like a puppy, only overtaking him to open the door for him before the other could do it himself. ‘Your word is my command.’

‘So it should be.’

Soonyoung was probably the only person in the entire world that thought this side of his boyfriend was cute and even Jihoon thought he was a little bit nuts for it.

The car ride was relatively short, full of Soonyoung annoying his boyfriend by constantly singing along to every SHINee song ever released, which honestly would’ve been cute if he wasn’t so damn loud. They pulled up in front of a large building in a part of town Jihoon had never stepped foot in for a few reasons. One of them being that he wasn’t filthy rich, another being that the type of places he usually went to were certainly not anywhere near it, and the fact that he was pretty sure he would’ve been arrested for looking poor and ready to steal something, if they could do that with no proof. In this part of town, he was kinda thought they could; rich people typically get what they want.

Jihoon felt out of place as Soonyoung dragged him through the large double doors, as he was dressed in some jeans that were rather worn from the two years he’d been wearing them and his conspicuously dirty sneakers. The only thing that didn’t scream “poor” was Soonyoung’s jacket, while Soonyoung himself fit right in. Jihoon had never noticed that despite the casual nature of his clothes, Soonyoung dressed rather expensively. All of his clothes were branded, hinting at his wealth.

A woman with an employee badge greeted them. ‘How may I help you?’

‘Seoul National uniforms,’ Soonyoung said coldly, despite gripping Jihoon’s hand tightly.

He whispered in the smaller boy’s ear as they were led away, ‘If you don’t act like you’re better than them, they won’t help you.’

Jihoon thought this rather backward, but nodded anyway, glad that no one questioned his presence. They stopped at a whole wall full of racks and racks of Seoul National Uniforms, blinding in their full glory.

The woman one of the blazers, looking at Soonyoung so long that Jihoon wondered what she was doing. ‘This should fit you, sir.’

Oh, she was guessing Soonyoung’s size She didn’t think that they were here for Jihoon.

Soonyoung’s gaze was sharp as his hand tightened on Jihoon’s. ‘Actually, we’re buying it for him.’

Momentary surprise crossed the woman’s face, only to be replaced by a calculating stare as he looked Jihoon up and down. She wasn’t impressed with what she saw, judging by the frown that settled on her face.

She folded her hands in front of her. ‘I don’t know if we have any in his size.’

Jihoon was short, he knew that, but school uniforms always went down to his size, always. She was obviously meaning that the store, or her at least, was not willing to sell their goods to someone who so obviously not rich.

Soonyoung’s glare was dangerous. ‘I think you do.’

‘No, sir, we d-‘

She was cut off by the blonde boy, who was rapidly becoming angry. ‘I’m buying it for him, and I’m sure that you won’t refuse to let me buy it.’

It seemed that the woman had finally realised that she probably didn’t want to mess with the boy, for it was becoming apparent that he was someone that you didn’t want to get angry. She busied herself with finding the right size, completely turning her back when she remembered that she’d seen the boy before. She had finally realised that the blonde boy standing behind her was Kwon Soonyoung, someone she definitely didn’t want to get angry.

Meanwhile, said boy was fuming, his ears red in anger at the disrespect of his boyfriend. Jihoon didn’t like himself being treated badly any more than his boyfriend did, but he wasn’t angry, just worried that Soonyoung might do something he would regret. He pulled their hands upward, his own still being tightly held by the other’s, and kissed it softly. Soonyoung calmed down at this kiss, not wanting to scare him. A smile gradually made its way onto his face when Jihoon shifted out of their hand holding, grabbing onto his thumb instead. The woman returned, practically shoving the clothes into their arms, before stalking off again.

‘Well, that was rude,’ Jihoon said, looking around for the changing rooms.

Soonyoung had already seen them and was leading Jihoon in their direction, holding the clothes in the crook of his arm. ‘Yeah, it was.’

The changing rooms were more lavish than Jihoon was used to, having a whole room set for just one cubicle. The cubicle itself was large, made of wood and closed off by a red curtain that seemed to be made of velvet.

‘Yup,’ Jihoon thought as he pulled the curtain open, Soonyoung patiently waiting on a loveseat of to the side, ‘definitely velvet. And not that cheap stuff either.’

The Seoul National High uniform was quite prim and proper, black in colour with thin white and red braiding on the blazer. The dress shirt was the normal colour, white, yet was made of a soft fabric, something most uniform shirts lacked. The tie was mostly black, but had thin stripes of red and gold. However, the thing that stuck out the most to Jihoon was the school emblem emblazed on the right hand of the blazer. Seoul National’s emblem had always given the creeps, because, unlike the typical school emblems with scrolls and initials and all that, it was of a two swords crossing, emblazed in gold. It did sort of give him an expectation of what the school was going to be like.

Seeing as the uniform fit, he walked out of the changing room, wanting Soonyoung’s opinion. However, he didn’t get a word out before the boy pounced on him, kissing him full on the lips.

Soonyoung’s lips moved against his own. ‘You look great.’

Jihoon was frantically trying to push him away. ‘Soonyoung! What if someone sees us?!’

He could feel the smirk on the other’s lips. ‘That’s what cubicles are for.’

And so, Jihoon was pushed into the cubicle, the curtain firmly shut behind them. ‘Okay, just this once.’

No one entered the room to hear the extensive giggling and heavy breathing within the cubicle. Some would dare say that, if they did, they would’ve just hightailed it out of there and shut the door behind them, not wanting to disturb whatever was going on. And they would’ve been right to do so, as they certainly didn’t want to be interrupted.

In short, Jihoon rather liked uniform shopping.


How'd you like it? I rewrote some stuff because I had writing block. Comment, Subscribe, and please do comment! I deliberately put that there by the way, I just really like it when you comment.