Oh My God!! I have 258 Subscribers?!

Rosy Cheeks and Einstein Hair (ON HIATUS)

Firstly, I'm so sorry I haven't updated this story. I've been busy lately (and still am) and honestly I find some parts of this story soooo embarrassing and to be honest it doesn't even have a plot (though I tried). Because some of my story lines are a bit... I don't know... Mingyu and Wonwoo, I tried not to make that confusing. And Jihoon's and Soonyoung's relationship progressed way too quick, and that's coming from the author.

BUT!!! I have gotten back to working on it because there's been so many people asking me to update. However, that still may take a while because my exams are coming up, but after that, two whole months of nothing.... so I probably will update.

I'm just gonna try not to remember most of the story while I write the rest of it (if that makes sense) because it's honestly going nowhere (or worse, somewhere with a whole lot of bull). God, I might even edit it later on.

And lastly.... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SO MANY SUBSCRIBERS EVEN THOUGH I DON'T MAKE IT COMPULSORY TO READ THE STORY!!!!! I can't believe so many of you like the story!!!

Not to mention I stopped at such a cliffhanger...