Missing

Fireworks

13/9/15-Restaurant napkin

       “Clean your lips Luhan. You have sauce all over it.”

       “I don’t want to.”

       “Are you trying to make me kiss you again?”

       “Is that a crime?”

       “Yes, and for that you deserve a death sentence.”

       “Send me to the lock up.” I put out my wrists before him and he grabbed them, pulling me in his arms. We were still in the hallway of the restaurant and everyone was looking at us, though that was the least of our concerns.

       “You can’t escape my arms Mr Lu.”

       “I’m trapped forever.” I rolled my eyes and laughed.

       “Yes you are.” He kissed me softly the minute we left the restaurant.

       “My lips aren’t clean yet.”

       “Cheater.” He chuckled and we kissed again. He swung me in his arms and the whole world was beneath our feet. He kissed me again and we were no longer floating. It doesn’t feel like anything, it just feels safe.

 

14/9/15-Shopping Receipt

       I can’t stop staring at him. I can’t stop holding onto his hand. I can’t resist looking into his eyes, feeling his arms around me, or even hearing the sound of his voice.

       Every time he touches me, I latch on, because I’m so afraid he will leave me.

       I hold his hand and let him caress my head. I take a deep breath in his chest, like every bit of it is my last.

       It soon will be.

 

A/N: Double Update!!!!