It's Not My Story But Anyways

Fireworks

                I’m about to tell you a story. A love story of sorts that I’m sure you have heard before at some point in your life. It’s not really fair to do this because it’s not my story, it’s my brother’s. But then again maybe I am allowed to do this because this is about me and him. It’s also about him and another man. And a kid. And our parents. And a dancer, a family of 5 and a stripper.

                Okay, so maybe there is more to this then I let on. I stink at telling stories. Tao says I always cut them too short, or digress too far. He says I’m not engaging enough and that if one day we have a child of our own I would bore him to tears. “When we have a child I’m the storyteller.” He never fails to tease me about it.

                But this time it’s different. I have to do a good job on this one. I owe it to my brother, and I feel like this is one people need to listen to or read about. It would be great if I could get my parents but that doesn’t seem likely. Old people can be difficult, especially in changing their ways or their thoughts. It must have killed them to know that their child never turned out to be who they wanted them to be.

                This is the story of my brother, who disappeared in the middle of fireworks.

 

 

A/N: Those who are familiar with my work know that I love putting up character descriptions, but this time I decided to do without. I think part of the joy of reading is not knowing who is going to pop up in the story and the surprise behind each characters personality. Each chapter will be of different lengths, so this one is just a taste to whet your appetites hahahahahahaha! Shorter chapters will be updated together, longer ones will be updated on it's own, and I hope to update weekly as I usually do!

Be warned, there will be angst in this story, but there will also be a lot of love and warmth, so do stick around! Thanks guys! ^^