Show The New Boy Around

I'm A Fangirl

Haeun's P.O.V

He sat behind me. OMG JEON JUNGKOOK ACTUALLY SITS BEHIND ME!! I could hear girls whispering everywhere. Yujin was giving me winks, teasing looks, an some other weird looks. Lucky for him, he sits at the very back so no one can disturb him from the back. The girl next to him asked for his sign and he kindly gave her. I rolled my eyes. And he actually yells at me this morning.

"Okay, class. Open page 137." Miss Jung said.

When I was about to open the book, I felt something poked me at the back. I tried to ignore it but it kept on poking me. I turned around, realizing it was him. I gave him the 'what-do-you-want' look.

"Haeun, please read the last paragraph out loud." Miss Jung said. I gave him the last glare before reading the last paragraph.

 

Jungkook's P.O.V

The bell rang, lunch time. I saw her about to stood up, I grab her wrist. "What now?" She said as she turned around.

"As you can see, I'm new so please show me around. Miss Jung probably forgot to send someone to show me." I said to her.

She stared at me. "No." I gave her a weird look because who can resist a handsome golden maknae like me? This is actually the first time a girl says 'no' to me when I ask something to her.

"Yah, what if I get lost??"

"Go ask the others. I'm hungry." She said while trying to let go of my hand.

"You want me to ask those squealing girls to show me around??" I said while shaking my head.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"No way."

"Yes way."

"But you're the only one I know.. please.." I said while pouting.

"No. You're wasting my time. I'm hungry and my friends are waiting for me!" She said while trying to let go. "Let go of me please."

"No, until you show me around." I said.

"Ugh. Fine! Let me text my friends first." She said while she pulled out her phone from her blazer.

 

Haeun's P.O.V

Can you believe it?? My ultimate bias actually became my enemy! And he's now forcing me to show him around the school. I had to text Yujin and Minji that I couldn't eat with them because of this golden idiot.

To: Yujin and Minji
Sorry, I can't eat with you guys today. I have some new guy problems. :(

So, I went to show him around. Before that, I bought bread and milk at the canteen in case I got hungry. We ended up in the park outside the school. I sat on a bench, plugged in my earphones and listen to music while eating my bread. He went and sat next to me. "What are you listening to?" He said as he snatch my left earphone and put it in his ears.

"Yah!" I snatched back my earphones and my face turned red. I was listening to BTS's Boy In Luv.

"Ooh~ so you're a fan of me??" He nudged me and smirked.

"Whatever." I looked away and hid my red face.

"Thats weird. Usually girls will go crazy if they saw me. But you're not." He said while looking at the sky. Oh no. My face is getting hotter. I thought as I put my hand on top of my chest, feeling my heart beat faster.

"Anyway, you're not eating?" I tried to change the topic.

"No. My hyungs made me eat a lot this morning. And I lost my appetite." He said. "Are you worried~??" He nudged me and smirked again.

"Cut it out! I was just asking!" My face was red again. I resembled a walking tomato. Just then, Yujin and Minji ran to me. They gasped when they saw Jungkook with me. Well, who wouldn't? They pulled me behind the tree and started to flood me with questions.

"Yah yah yah. Don't you know who sat next to you??"

"What are you doing with him?"

"What happened??"

"How did you know him??"

"When?? What?? Why?? How??"

They gave me too much questions I felt like my head was going to explode. "Yah!! Are you trying to make my head explode???" I snapped. "Slow down!! First, he is THE new guy in my class, BTS Jeon Jungkook, Yujin, you already know. Second, he asked me, more like forcing me to show him around the school. Third, I bumped to him this morning, that's when I met him. He is rude as hell."

They were speechless. They glanced at each other and at me. "How come you didn't scream like you usually do? Like those girls." Yujin said as she pointed to a bunch of fangirls.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "I just don't feel like squealing. And why would I squeal in front of his face?"

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook popped out of nowhere. Yujin and Minji jumped and screamed in surprise.

"Yah! You scared me! Don't do that!" I yelled as I punched his arm lightly.

"Sorry..!!" He said while rubbing his arms. "You haven't showed me that side of the building." He said while pointing at the left side of the school.

"That's for college students. You can't go there."

"Oh, okay." He said "Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung study there. I just want to see their school."

"Omo, really???" Yujin shouted.

"Yeah." He said.

"Can I go now?" I said as I held Yujin and Minji's hand.

"No. I don't want to eat alone." He said as he grabbed my arm.

"But you said you didn't want to eat."

"But I'm hungry~"

"Geez. Fine!" I said as I looked at Yujin and Minji who literally froze. I waved at them and went with Jungkook.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

(Edited : June 12, 2016)

Hello!

I edited author's note again and I also edited the story. Sorry if it's boring, I'm out of ideas and I just can't seem to make this interesting. Exactly 1000 words.