Another New Boy

I'm A Fangirl

Haeun's POV

"Good morning!" I greeted.

"Ooh~ look whos wearing her new make up I gave her~" Yujin teased and I chuckled.

"And look who's using her new bag I gave~" Minji teased.

"And who's now not wearing glasses~" I teased Minji and nudged her side.

"Shut it! Yujin forced me to." Minji cried.

"What? You liik prettier without them." Yujin said and I nodded in approval.

"But do you really need to throw them to the bottom of Han River??" Minji said as Yujin and I laughed.

"Wearing the shoes I gave, eh?" An annoying but hot af said as he slung his arm around me from behind. I already knew who that person is.

I removed his arm. "Yeh, because you did some kind of art and crafts on my old one!" I said and he chuckled.

"I'm looking forward to do that on your other shoes." He said, full of himself and went to his seat.

"Jungkook!" I yelled.

 

Narrator's POV

Later after the bell rang..

"Settle down, class!!" Miss Jung said. "Today, we have a new classmate!" She continued excitedly. "You can come in now!" She shouted.

A very familiar boy walked in. Again, the girls squealed and some probably fainted. Haeun's eyes widened and she froze, so was Jungkook. That boy looked at Haeun and smiled. "Hi, my name is Choi Junhong. Some of you probably already know me. Nice to meet you all." He said and bowed.

"KYAAAA!! ZELO OPPA!!"

"OMG OPPA!!"

"I'M CLASSMATES WITH ZELO OPPA!!!"

"OMG I'M DYING."

Ugh, I'm so sick of those fangirls. If Zelo and Jungkook talk to me, they might kill me. She thought. "Okay, calm down girls. Now, Junhong, you can sit beside Haeun. Haeun-ssi, raise your hand." What did she say? Girls gave Haeun death glares as she raised her hand. Jungkook kept on pulling a lock of her hair slightly (he's sitting behind her remember?).

"Hi, old friend." Zelo said as he sat beside her.

"Yeah." She replied with a smile.

"Who is she to talk to our oppa like that?"

"She better get away from our oppa."

"She even flirts with our Jungkook oppa too."

Whispers were heard. Ugh, not again. I want to dig a hole and hide there forever.

"Don't try to dig a hole and hide forever." Zelo said.

What? Is he a mind reader or something?

"No, I didn't read your mind. It's all written on your face."

Oh. Jungkook pulled her hair harder. "Ow!" She yelped. She closed immediately.

"What's wrong, Haeun-ssi?" Miss Jung asked.

She noticed that all students were looking at her. "N-Nothing. Sorry, Miss Jung." She apologized and bowed slightly.

"Good, pay attention." She said. Haeun nodded and Miss Jung turned back to the whiteboard.

She turned her head to Jungkook and he was laughing like crazy. She shot him her famous death glare and he immediately shut up. She turned back and Zelo asked her, "What's wrong?"

"Ah, no. Just some crazy guy trying to get me in trouble." She chuckled.

I wasn't trying to get you in trouble, well, maybe. But I was trying to get you to talk to me. Jungkook thought.

Lunch time, Jungkook got a call from BigHit and he was told that they're gonna do a tour in Japan, LA, etc. He was excited yet nervous for it. But he had to leave Haeun for quite a while and he was sad for that. BigHit already told the head principal that he would be absent for a few months and the school approved.

"Yah, aren't you excited? We're gonna meet our international fans!" J-Hope said.

"Of course I am!" Jimin cheered.

"I'm gonna talk to each one of the girls. And by each ne I mean each and every single one of them 'cause they're all my girlfriends." Suga said.

"Seriously, hyung, you're talking about more than 1000 fangirls." V said.

"Mhm, I'm dead serious."

"Woah, this food is good." Jin said.

"What about you, maknae? You've been quiet since lunch started." Jimin said.

"Lunch just started, hyung." Jungkook said. "I'm excited too, well, kinda."

"Ooh, our maknae is sad because he won't see our pretty neighbor for a few months!" J-Hope teased.

"What-- NO!!"

"No!! No one can steal my Jungkook away from me." Jimin said and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"On second thought, yes, I'm sad because I won't see her for a while." Jungkok said almost immediately and pushed Jimin away.

"How cruel!! Poor me." Jimin pouted and all of them laughed.

Meanwhile...

"And this is the teacher's office! Aaaaand, yeah, that's all about our school." Haeun said to Zelo.

He nodded and flashed her a smile. "Good, thanks. It won't be funny if I got lost here." He said.

Haeun smirked. "Haeunnie? Where are you..? I'm lost!! Eomma~" She imitated young Zelo when he was lost in an abandoned school.

Zelo's face redden. "Y-Yah, what the heck are you doing?"

"This is called imitating, Zelo dear."

"I know that! That time, it was really creepy you know. It was dark, I couldn't see anything."  Zelo said.

"Of course it is." Haeun laughed.

"Yah! Park Haeun! How can you leave us for your dear Zelo here?!" Yujin whined as the two arrived at their class.

"Miaaan, I need to show the idiot our school first or he might get lost." Haeun said.

"I'm not an idiot!" Zelo protested.

"Right, you're a ."

"Isn't it the same?"

"It's not."

"Whatever you two, now help me with this." Minji said.

"With what?"

"I'm teaching this idiotic princess how to draw a person but she kept on turning it into a snotty monkey-like creature." Minji said.

"Hey, this beautiful lady is not a snotty monkey!" Yujin protested as she showed Minji her drawing.

"Oh yeah? Haeun-ah. Tell me honestly, what does this creature look like?" Minji asked Haeun.

"A middle-aged monkey-looking man with runny nose wearing sandals." She said.

"Really? It looks like... a.. idk." Zelo said.

"You guys are so cruel!" Yujin whined.

"Oh? Yujin, you're learning how to draw? You should ask Hyeonjun! He's the king of drawings! Wanna see his masterpiece? Here." A random guy said ad showed Yujin a paper.

"Oh. My. Goodness." It was a portrait of Mona Lisa holding a baby bunny.

"You can keep that, I have a bunch of his copies anyway. Good luck!" He said. (a/n: looks like this guy's a fan of Hyeonjun/?)

"Ooh~ you're gonna ask him?" Haeun teased.

"No way I'm asking that weird stalker."

"You drew a monster." Minji said and showed her the drawing.

"Fine, I'm asking him. Later okay? Not now." Yujin said and huffed.

"Why not now? HYEONJUN-AH!!!" Haeun shouted.

"A-Ah, Haeun! Yah! What the heck are you doing??!" Yujin panicked.

A few seconds later, Hyeonjun popped his head in. Yujin kept a straight face while the rest tried to hold their laughter. "You called me, Haeun?" Hyeonjun said.

"Mhm, yeah. Uri Yujinnie here have problems with her drawing skill." Haeun said and his face lit up. Yujin gave Haeun a good pinch on her thigh and she winced.

"Really? Should I teach her then?" He asked.

"Absolutely. Shall we leave you two alone?" Minji asked.

Yujin's eyes widened. "N-No need, Minji--"

"See ya later!" Minji said as she, Zelo, and Haeun left the class.

"You should see the look on her face." Haeun said as she laughed.

"Yah yah, you shouldn't do that, poor Yujin. But it was funny though." Zelo said and chuckled.

Meanwhile, on Jungkook's side...

Jungkook just finished his lunch with the rest of BTS. Jimin and V went back to their campus while Jungkook just got back from the toilet.

"Oppa, oppa! Can I have your autograph??" A fangirl said to Jungkook as she squealed.

Another girl approached him and also squealed. "Oppa! Can I take a picture with you??"

Jungkook sighed silently. What a life. He smiled at them and nodded. "Sure. We're classmates by the way, you can always see me. Why need a picture?" He said politely.

"Oh my God! Jungkook oppa noticed me even in class!" One of the two squealed hard, Jungkook flinched a bit but he chuckled.

"I need a pic so I can hang it in my room." The other one giggled.

So Jungkook ended up giving his autograph and took a picture with those fangirls. They thanked him and walked back to their class, squealing. Jungkook sighed and walked back to his class, but he spotted Haeun, Minji, and Zelo in front of his class. He hid behind the lockers, he couldn't help but overhearing their converstation.

"Do you know what's funnier? Minji's derp face." Haeun said as she showed the photo to the other two. Minji's face redden and Zelo laughed.

"Y-Yah! Park Haeun, give me that photo this instant!" Minji said as she tried to take it away from Haeun.

"Catch me~" Haeun sang and ran away.

Zelo purposely tripped her and caught her. She shot him a look. "Oops, looks like you've fell for me." He winked at her. Jungkook scoffed. Who does he think he is?? She can only fall for me, not him! Wait, am I jealous? Naah, no way. He shook the thoughts away.

"Yah! What the hell--"

"Thanks, Zelo!" Minji said and took the photo away from Haeun. "Now I can burn this, muahahaha." Minji laughed evilly.

"Yaaaah, I want to hang that on the school bulletin." Haeun pouted. Jungkook chuckled silently at her cuteness.

"No way! If you do that then I'll tell the whole school that you're in love with Jungkook." Minji threatened. Haeun's face redden and Zelo put on a pokerface. Jungkook's eyes widened and a smile crept up his face. His heart started thumping.

"Y-Yah, Minji, since when did I fall for him??" Haeun protested. Jungkook's face fell.

"Since you said that you're a huge fan and you fell for him." Minji said.

"YAH!" Haeun yelled and chased Minji who was running away.

Jungkook chuckled. I always knew that, Park Haeun.

 

 

 

______________________________________________

A/N
Heeeey, I'm baaack. I edited the chaps, and I also changed the title to I'm a Fangirl. Oh and I also changed the cover and I added some pics in the description. Do you like it?? Anyways, sorry for the hiatus. I really ran out of ideas. I'm writing this while listening to GOT7's songs. Seriously, GOT7 really lighten up my mood. SOOOOOO, okay I don't have anything to say anymore. See you in the next chappppp~~


Dancer line's abs ;)


Zelo ^^