Detention and Mall

I'm A Fangirl

Haeun's P.O.V

The bell rang. Lunch time ended, History class started. I doodled on my notebook while Mr Lee was blabbering about world war 2 or something. I glanced at Yujin, she was fully concentrated to the subject. For looks, she might be perfect. I mean she looked like a model. But if its about studying, she's quite bad at it. I sighed and glanced at Jungkook, he's sleeping. I sighed for the second time. I felt my phone buzzed.

From : Yujin
Don't forget about our plans later! <3

I raised my eyebrows.

To : Yujin
I thought you were concentrating a minute ago?

From : Yujin
I was pretending.

I glared playfully at Yujin who was giggling. I was about to reply when Mr Lee called my name. Here goes my luck.

"Park Haeun. Please answer question number 26." Mr Lee said. I stood up and glanced at everyone, they were looking at me.

"I can't do it, sir. I wasn't concentrating." I confessed. I was damn embarrased.

"Please concentrate to the subject!" Mr Lee scolded me.

"Yes, sir." I hung my head low in embarrasment. I heard someone giggling behind me. I looked back and found Jungkook trying to hide his laughter with his fist. I thought he was sleeping a while ago? I gave him a death glare and he looked away, still laughing.

"Jeon Jungkook, please answer question number 30." Mr Lee said with annoyed expression. The students weren't paying attention lately. I secretly laughed. You're so dead Jeon Jungkook. He stood up with a confused look.

"I-I can't do it." He glanced at me and glared while I was laughing real hard.

"You both! Please concentrate!" Mr Lee shouted in annoyance.

"Y-Yes, sir." He said and sat down. He kicked my leg from behind. I turned around.

'What do you want?' I mouthed.

'How dare you laughed at your idol?'  He mouthed. I stick my tongue out at him.

"Both of you! Detention!" Mr Lee shouted from the front of the class while pointing at me and Jungkook. The girls gave me death glares like usual.

 

Jungkook's P.O.V

Detention, really?? I glanced at her. I mentally laugh real hard. Her expression was priceless. Her eyes widened and opened. Like, a fly will fly into if she doesn't close it soon. It seemed like she's never in detention before. She turned at me and mouthed this is all your fault. I was about to laugh real hard. For real. Luckily for me, the bell rang, school dismissed. I laughed real hard. She stood up and glared at me. I laughed harder. I knew she didn't dare to hit me, because if she hit me, all the girls will do the revenge for me. At detention room. Mr Lee said that he's going out for a moment, so we're alone. I found her doodling on her notebook. She was drawing something. I tried to peek at her notebook but she covered it quickly. Although I saw a little.

"You're good at drawing." I said. I mentally facepalmed. Did I just praise her? She blushed and looked away.

"Y-Yeah, thanks." She stuttered. "You're good at drawing too, right?"

"Yup. Wait. How do you know that?" I said. 

"W-What? M-My friends are fans of BTS a-and they talk about it everyday." She stuttered again. Actually, she looked like she panicked. I secretly smiled. So you really are a fan.

"Anyway, its 4 pm already. I have to go somewhere with my hyungs, but you made me stay in detention." I folded my arms.

"Me too. I have plans with my friends too you know." She looked out the window. Just then, Mr Lee came in.

"You can go home now."

 

Haeun's P.O.V

Finally!! I packed my things into my bag and ran home. I ran into my room and quickly picked something to wear. I ended up wearing a white sweater and a black skirt. It's 4.30. I took a taxi to the mall. I made it in time. They said they were at Starbucks. So I ran to Starbucks.

"You actually came??" Yujin squealed.

"Yeah.." I said while panting.

"Wow. You looked nice, girl! Anyway, tell me, did something happened while you're in detention?" Yujin asked while smirking.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"Oh come on! You were alone in class with Jungkook! What did you do?" Minji asked.

"I didn't do anything!" I yelled in annoyance.

"Geez. We're just kidding!" Yujin and Minji laughed.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" Minji asked.

"Shopping!!!" Yujin and I shouted while clapping our hands. So we went for outfit shopping.

"Does this dress suit me?" Yujin said as she came out from the fitting room with a really shiny dress.

"You looked like a disco ball." Minji said as I laughed real hard.

"Ah, come on!" She said as she changed back to her normal clothes. I ended up buying a white hoodie and a cute floral dress.

"You looked really cute in that dress, Haeun-ie!" Minji squealed like a mother saw her 1 year old daughter walking.

"Yeah yeah. You told me like a million times already." I said.

"But it's the truth!" She whined as we ran to 7 familiar people. My jaws dropped and my eyes widened. So did Yujin and Minji.

"Haeun-ah? What a coincidence!!" One of them said.

"J-J-Jimin-ah.. H-Hi." I stuttered.

"Hi!! Thanks for the cake again! It's really good." Jin oppa said.

"Y-Yeah. No problem." Then my eyes landed on Jungkook.

"What?" He said.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"So, what are you doing here, neighbour?" Jimin oppa said while smiling.

"Shopping."

"Ah, that explains the bags." He said and nodded.

"Girls shop a lot don't they?" Yoongi oppa said, earning a hit frlm Namjoon oppa. I giggled. Yujin and Minji suddenly dragged me behind a pole.

"Neighbour? What are they talking about? I don't get it." Yujin said.

"There's something you haven't tell us." Minji said.

"Right, I haven't tell you yet. They're my neighbors! They live across my house and they moved in a few days ago. My mom told me to gave them a cake so I went there without knowing who's the owner of the house. And that's about it." I explained and they both froze.

"S-So you're saying, that they're your neighbors? BTS??" Minji said.

"Yes." I nodded and they both gasped.

"We will come to your house everyday." Yujin said with an excited look. I was expecting she will say that. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm kidding!" She laughed.

"Haeun-ah, we're going to the arcade. Want to join us? Your friends can come too." J-Hope oppa said. I glanced at Yujin and Minji. They both shrugged, that means yes.

"Sure." I said. Yujin and Minji mentally squealed. I knew that.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

(Edited: June 12, 2016)

A/N:

I just realized I did some typos. I mean, a lot.