Pizza

I'm A Fangirl

Jungkook's P.O.V

We played a few games at the game center, and I beat Jimin hyung at basketball. Ha! And he said I at basketball. I was having fun playing basketball..... until she decided to have a racing battle with me. "Oh you're going down!" Haeun said.

"Oh no I'm not." I smirked. I never been beaten in this game before. I inserted a few coins into the machine and pressed the start button. The game started. A few minutes later, the game ended and my smile faded away when I saw the result.

"Ha! I knew it! I won!!!" She squealed and did a victory dance.

"Aish, seriously." I ruffled my hair. I lost to a girl in a racing game. Embarrasing. "How can you be this good?"

"I used to play this kind of game with my cousin." She said while grinning. I was about to say something when suddenly,

"JUNGKOOK OPPAAAAA~!!!" A loud, really loud scream from the other side. Oh, it's coming this way. A lot of fanfirls started to run towards me and hyungs. We were about to run away, but too late. We were surrounded by fangirls, squealing. I tried to run, but they chased me. What a luck.

 

Haeun's P.O.V

Okay, so I'm stuck here with 7 idols running here and there chased by fangirls, and my 2 bestfriends who fangirling over BTS, while I stood here, frozen. I was thinking to run away from this chaotic situation, when someone tapped my shoulder. "Don't you think that you can run away from this." Jungkook said while panting. It's like he read my mind.

"Did you read my mind or something? And don't touch me or all the fangirls will kill me." I said.

"Instinct. And that would be nice." He grinned.

"I am annoyed right now so please go away." I shooed him.

"Is that how you treat your handsome idol?" He smirked. I scoffed.

"Shut up."

"N--WHOA!!" A bunch of fangirls came to him and started to surround him again. I held my stomach as I laughed real hard. Or maybe too hard.

Help me! He mouthed me while waving his hand in the air. I stuck my tongue out at him and smirked. He gave me a look. Finally, a few minutes later, BTS finally escaped from the crowd of fangirls. We went to the food court because V oppa kept whining that he's hungry. We sat at the corner so we could get some silence. I already bought my food while the girls and BTS were still in line. Poor them. I was about to dig in, when I forgot to buy a drink. So I went to buy a drink. Little did I know, when I was away, Jungkook secretly poured salt in my soup. Too much salt. When I came back with my drink, he pretended to play on his phone. I didn't care so I started to dig in.

"WHAT THE HELL???" I coughed as I tasted my soup. While Jungkook tried his best to hide his laughter, but failed. He laughed out loud. I quickly drink my juice and kicked his leg.

"What was that for??" He said while rubbing his poor leg.

"For putting salt in my soup!!" I said and shot him a death glare. "I'll get you back for sure!"

"Says the one who left me attacked by fangirls." He stuck his tongue out at me.

"You-" I wasn't even finished my sentence when the girls and BTS came with teir foods and drinks.

"Yo! What's going on here?" Suga oppa said as he sat next to Jungkook.

"This idiot poured alt in my soup! It's really salty now." I said and pinted at Jungkook. While Jungkook put an oh-so-innocent look on his face.

"Don't worry! You can have my food. I"m not hungry anyway." Jimin oppa said as he gave me his chicken and glared at Jungkook.

"No, it's okay. I'm not even hungry." I refused.

"Take it. Don't be shy."

"I'm fine, really."

"Suit yourself." He shrugged and started to dig in.

Half an hour later, they finished eating. Then BTS decided on something.

"Okay, so we have 10 people here. We will split up in twos, do whatever you want. We will meet up again at 7, at the bubble tea shop." Suga oppa said.

"I agree!!" Jin oppa and J-Hope oppa said in unison. I agreed at first, but my smile faded away when I got paired up with Jungkook. Minji with Jimin, Yujin with Suga, Rap Monster with Jin, V with J-Hope. Jungkook and I walked around the mall in silence. Jungkook finally decided to break the silence.

"You're hungry aren't you?" He said.

"I'm not." I said calmly, hiding the truth. I was dead hungry.

"You're hungry."

"I said I'm no-" Just then, my stomach growled.

"See? I told you." He said as he dragged me to a pizza restaurant.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Treating you pizza." He said while smiling. My heart skipped a beat. *It's just fangirling, Haeun. Fangirling.* The waitress came to take our orders. She was flirting with Jungkook. What the hell?

"You don't have to treat me. I can pay for myself." I said.

"Hey, I'm the man here. I am the one who have to pay." He said while pointing at himself. I chuckled.

"You're a man?" I said teasingly.

"Seriously this girl. You want me to show you my abs?" He said.

"Please don't." I slightly blushed.

"Eyy, someone's blushing~" He smirked and poked my shoulder.

"I'm not!!" I smacked his hand away. A few minutes later, our pizza came. I started to dig in, when I realized Jungkook wasn't eating.

"Wait. You're not eating?" I said.

"No, I'm not hungry." He said.

"You have to eat too. I can't finish all of this by myself anyway." I said as I held a slice of pizza in front of his face. He stared at me for a while, the he took a bite of the pizza and I mentally smacked my head. Did I just feed him? I must be crazy. But part of me did a victory dance. Everyone was staring at us. I finally return to reality and quickly put the remaining slice on his plate, blushing.

"A-Anyway, thanks for the pizza." I said.

"No problem. Wait, you like pizza right?" He asked and I nodded in response.

"I love pizza."

 

 

________________________________________

A/N :

Hello.

Happy New Year 2016!!!! Hurray~!! I hope for this year to be a wonderful year for you. *bows*

Please comment and subsribe, thankyou!