Chapter One

I'm A Fangirl

I'M A FANGIRL

 

When her idol coincidentally gets into her life and makes her stomach do backflips. Park Haeun, just another ARMY from Seoul, South Korea, who lives in the US since her childhood life but goes back to her birthplace after finishing her middle school. Who thought that her ultimate bias will get into her life by accidentally breaks her precious phone?

"What? Oh, it's you. Look, I was in a hurry. I'm sorry, okay?" He apologized.

"Nu-uh. This phone is precious. I want you to buy a new one for me." 

"What?! But I only have limited money with me!" He complained.

"Do I look like I care?"

"Well, yeah?"

"Well sorry to crush your hopes but no. I bought this with my own money that I saved more than a year!"

 

* * * *

 

Heya

So I decided to re-write this story, but it's not fully different, there are some parts from the old story that I put in the new one, so you'll be seeing a little part of the old one inside this new ff. The characters were the same, except I deleted Zelo from this story😭😭 I am sorry. But there are some additional characters that you'll love, you'll recognize them if you play the certain game.

I haven't rlly make the cover yet geez imma make it after this, anyway--

Sad news is, this story will be published in Wattpad, I'll only publish teasers of the chapters in here. So if you wanna read the full chapters, go on to my Wattpad account, don't forget to follow me❤ also, don't forget to vote and comment❤

So let's jump right into the first chapter!

 

* * * *

 

HAEUN'S POV

The bright sunlight hit my face, causing me to wake up. I was greeted by the huge poster above my bed, what a great day. I might be an ARMY but that was the only poster I had. But it's okay, at least my boys looked super good in that one poster. Why? Because my mom won't let me buy merchs, go to concerts, fansigns, and stuff. She said that it's a waste of money which I found REALLY UNTRUE.

I was back in Seoul 2 years ago, when I graduated from junior high. So here I was, getting ready for school. It was 7 a.m. and school starts at 8 so I better hurry.

"HAEUN!"

"MORNING, MY HOE!"

I heard my best friends shouted the moment I stepped into class. I jumped in shock when they bear hugged me. "Yah, yah, you're gonna crush my body!" I said as I gasped for air.

"Aw, mianhae, bestie." The one who just pouted, she has long wavy brown hair and is as beautiful as an angel. She's Park Yujin, my angelic best friend.

"Have you studied for our English test yet?" This girl has a medium black straight hair, she is the smartest girl in class and was ranked 1st last year. She's Lee Minji, my beautiful 'nerdy' best friend.

"She doesn't need to study, man, she lived the US!" Yujin smacked Minji's arm.

"But she still have to study too!" Minji protested.

"Guys, I don't think we'll have English test today. Did you guys read the wrong schedule?" I asked them and they looked at me with wide eyes.

"I don't know, she told me about that English test!" Minji pointed at Yujin.

"Y****** told me that-- wait. THIS LITTLE PIECE OF-- KIM Y*******!!" She yelled Y******'s name while stomping into his class. She knew that they weren't in the same class but she still bought it. Idiot.

(A/N: Guess the game AND the character's name🙌)

Moments later, our homeroom teacher walked in after Yujin came back with a satisfied look. I wonder what she did to him. Our teacher, Ms Yoon, slammed a book on the table, gaining attentions from the students.

"Students, as some of you already know, we will have a small trip to Jeju Island tomorrow! So be prepared because we're gonna stay there for two days and one night!" Ms Yoon exclaimed and all the students cheered, especially Yujin, Minji, and me. The reason was, BTS was coming to Jeju Island that exact same day for a photoshoot.

LETS ALL CROSS FINGERS AND HOPE THAT I CAN MEET BTS TOMORROW YASSS (*fangirl mode on)

Later at night, my throat almost dried because of too much squealing. I was re-watching episodes of BTS Bon Voyage and I swear, V was deadly adorable, especially my truly bias Jeon Jungkook. "HAEUN, KEEP IT DOWN UP THERE!" My mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Mianhae!" I shouted back.

Oh my gosh, if I was lucky I could meet BTS the next day! I hope so, let's pray together. "Have you packed your stuff yet?" Mom said after knocking on my door.

"Of course!" I exclaimed happily.

"Great, now join us for dinner. We're having your favorite dish tonight." Mom smiled at me.

"Omg, pizza?! Sushi?!" I squealed and clapped my hands.

"No, pork belly."

"Not actually my favorite but still good." I shrugged.

The next day, I was dreaming of meeting BTS but my goddamn living alarms with two legs woke me up. "WAKE UP, WAKE UP! YAH, PARK HAEUN!" Two bodies jumped on my bed annoyingly.

"Lee Minji, Park Yujin, get off my bed!" I groaned and burried my face into my dear pillow.

"We're going on a trip, you forgetful idiot. Let's not be late." Minji threw my blanket on to the floor.

"Okay, I'm up, I'm up." I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"I've picked a dress for you and I'll do your make up when you're done taking your shower." Yujin said while pushing me into my bathroom.

"A dress?! Why should I wear a dress?!" I complained but too late, she already decided how should she doll me.

When I was finished, I slipped into the floral dress and white sneakers that Yujin and Minji picked, and Yujin made me sit down on my dressing table to do my make up. "Yah, yah, not too much!" I complained when she applied some powder.

"Chill, dude! I only put some powder on you." She said. A few minutes later, she was done doing my make up. I sort of like it though, it was natural.

We were almost late for our trip but luckily we're not. Yujin, Minji, and I sat next to each other on the bus. "WAKE UP, KIDS!! WE HAVE ARRIVED" Everyone on the bus literally jumped after hearing Ms Yoon's loud yell. She yelled with a microphone.

"My ears, oh my god." Minji said while covering her ears.

"YAY, JEJU!!!" Yujin squealed, making Minji wince. "YAH keep it down won't ya? My poor ears.." Minji protested and Yoojin pouted. I shook my head at both of my weirdo friends.

* * * *

"Woah, this cottage is beautiful!" Yujin said as she took a stroll around our cottage.

"Yah, come back here, child, you might get lost!" Minji shouted and chased Yujin. "You're not my mommy!" Yujin shouted back.

"Yah! You both could get lost! I won't take responsibilities if you guys got eaten by a bear or something! Man, I feel like I am babysitting two mindless children." I yelled.

"Ne, ahjumma!"

"Come back here you kids who succeed making me chase you both!"

"YUJIN, MINJI, HAEUN! What are you doing?! Unpack your things! We still have to go to places after this!" Ms Yoon yelled at the three of us. "Ne, Ms Yoon." The three of us obeyed.

After we unpacked our stuffs --

 

 * * * *

 

That's it for chapter one, if you're interested about the full chapter, let me know in the comments below so I will really publish it❤ I won't know what you think about this new one if you don't comment and I'll have no idea wether I should publish it or not, so please please pleaseeee comment! I'll be waiting for your comments❤ laff you allllll😘