Dad

I'm A Fangirl

A/N :
Second ~

__________________________________________

Haeun's P.O.V

Afterschool. I quickly packed my stuff and ran away from Jungkook who literally made me do everything he wanted because of that stupid deal. Unfortunately, he grabbed my hand before I can ran away. "What do you want now?"

"Didn't I told you to accompany me to the mall?" He said. I tilted my head and looked at him in confusion.

"When did you say that?"

"Aish, this girl." He said. He let go of my hand as he took out his phone from his blazer and shoved it to my face.

"Remember now?" He continued. I nodded. I intended to run away, but he held my wrist to stop me. Again.

"Please~ My hyungs won't go with me." He said and did some aegyo. I tried to be unaffected so I looked down.

"Please~" He did it again.

"Ugh, fine! I'll go-" Suddenly, my phone rang. I took out my phone and saw the caller ID.

"Hello? Mom?"

"Hi, sweety."

"Why did you call? Do you need something?"

"I'm going to your school to pick you up right now. Your dad will arrive at the airport in one hour."

"What? Really??"

"Yes, sweety. We're going to the airport."

"Yay!! I'm outside the school right now."

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute."

"Bye." I ended the call and shoved my phone into my blazer. "I can't go to the mall." I said to Jungkook.

"Ah, why~" He whined.

"I need to go to the airport. My mom will be here in- Oh! There she is! Bye Kookie!" I said and pat his back before I ran to my mom. "Hi mom." I said as I got into her car.

"Hi, sweetie. Ready to see your dad?" She said.

"Oh, I'm ready." I said. We went to the airport and waited for my dad to arrive.

"He should be here by now. I think." My mom said while looking at her watch.

"Mom! Mom! Is that him??" I said while shaking my mom's arm and pointed to a guy coming out with his suitcases.

"Oh my god, sweetie! That's him!" She said, shaking my arm back.

"Ow! Mom, that hurts!"

My dad went overseas to America for a year. He has a job there and he can't refuse it so he had to, unless he wanted to quit. And he came home today which made me and mom really happy because we missed him so much. "DAD!!!" I ran to him and hugged him. "I missed you so much!!"

"Haeunnie!! I missed you too." He said and ruffled my hair.

"Hi yeobo." My dad said to my mom and kissed her forehead.

"Welcome home, yeobo." My mom said as she hugged him. I coughed awkwardly and the two laughed.

"How about we go to the mall?" Dad said happily.

"Sure!" My mom said and jumped like a 3 year old.

"M-Mall?" I said, remembering that Jungkook might be in the mall right now.

Wait.. he said his hyungs won't go with him, so he probably won't go right?

"You don't want to, sweetie?" My dad said.

"No! It's okay!" I said.

"Let me take a small nap fist, I'm tired." He said and yawned.

We went to the mall after he took a small nap. He said he wanted to buy a new watch because his old one broke. "Dad, how about this one?" I said as I showed him the watch.

"That looks good but I need something more simple like my old one." He said.

"I'm going to the toilet. Don't leave me okay?" My mom said and dad laughed.

"We won't."

We kept searching the whole store for the watch dad wanted. The store is quite big. Finally, I found the one that dad might like. But, when I was walking to it, I bumped to someone and fell. I was about to apologize, until I recognize his voice. "Why do you keep bumping to me?" He said and helped me up.

"Jungkook? I was about to apologize. But I changed my mind." I said and he glared at me. "Fine fine, I was kidding. I'm sorry." I chuckled and took the watch I was looking for.

"Who's that for?" He said while pointing at the watch.

"My dad. His old watch broke so I wanted to buy him a new one. Also as a welcome gift because he just came back from the states." I said and he mouthed 'o'.

"Ah, I can help you." He said and went looking for the perfect watch. He came back after a few minutes, holding a watch.

"What's wrong with this one?" I said and pointed to the watch I was holding a few minutes ago.

"Too sparkly. This one is better." He said.

"Yeah, you're right." I said.

"Haeun-ah? Who's this?" My dad popped out of nowhere. I jumped a little in surprised.

"Dad! Oh my god, you scared me!" I said, putting one hand on mt chest. "Dad, this is Jungkook, my friend. Jungkook, this is my dad."

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said and bowed.

"I think I heard that name before.. Oh! Jeon Jungkook from BTS?" He said. Jungkook nodded and smiled. "Haeunnie talked about you a lot when I was in the states." Dad chuckled and Jungkook smirked at me.

"Dad!" I almost shouted in embarrasment while the two just laughed. "Anyway dad, how about this one?" I said and handed the watch Jungkook chose.

"I love it! I'll take this one." Dad said.

"Jungkook chose it, dad." I said.

"Really? Thankyou, Jungkook. How did you know my style?" My dad said.

"Instinct, I guess." Jungkook said.

"What did I miss?" My mom said.

"Honey, this is Haeun's friend, Jungkook." My dad said to my mom, more like signalling something.

"Hello." Jungkook said and bowed. My mom narrowed her eyes and widened her eyes back when realization hit her.

"Oh my, are you Jungkook from BTS?" She said.

"Yes." Jungkook smiled.

"Mom, don't say anything crazy." I said to my mom because I know she will say something like 'Haeun is your biggest fan' or something. "Oh, dad, I'll pay for it." I said and took out my credit card.

"You don't have to, sweetie." He said.

"It's okay dad, I'm paying." I said.

"Thankyou so much, best daughter ever." He said and ruffled my hair.

After I bought the watch for dad, we ate dinner in a Korean BBQ restaurant. Dad invited Jungkook and literally made him eat everything. "I'm so full.." Jungkook said and held his stomach.

"Eat more Jungkook-ah!" My dad said.

"Dad, you're making his stomach explode." I said.

"Okay, okay." He said and laughed. We finally finished eating.

"Why don't we split up? You go with Jungkook and I'll go with your mom." My dad said as we came out from the restaurant.

"But dad-"

"I'm sure you need some alone time right?" He smirked.

"Dad!"

"Meet up at 8 outside the mall!" He said and went with mom. "Take care of Haeun, Jungkook!"  Dad hollered and waved his hand.

"We ended up going together." Jungkook chuckled.

"It's not like I wanted to." I scoffed and walked pass him.

"What did you tell your dad about me?" He said and stopped in front of me with a  big grin.

"Nothing.." I mumbled. "Anyway, why were you in the clock store?" I asked, trying to change the topic.

"You care?" He said and nudged me, smirking.

"Why did I even ask.."

"I was looking for a new alarm clock because I smacked my old one and it broke." He said and I broke into laughter.

"What so funny?"

"Nothing." I said while laughing. We continued to walk and Jungkook stopped as we passed by an arcade.

"Yah, I want a re-match." He said.

 

 

__________________________________________

A/N :

Hi~

How's the second update? Hehehe I left the chapter hanging.. Please don't kill me~ I'm sorry. I'll update real soon, I promise. By the way, I made this chapter while listening to BTS I Like It and I died at J-Hope's part. His voice is just.. ugh. And I was also listening to Miss Right. I literally died, hehe. Anyway, It's midnight and I really need to sleep. I love you subscribers and see you in the next chapter^^