Hero

I'm A Fangirl

Haeun's POV

What the hell? Is this think joking with me? How can-

I let out a gasp when someone pulled me and covered my mouth. I wanted to shout but I couldn't. The person seemed to be a guy which made me more freaked out. He brought me behind a building and threw me, causing me to fall. He tied my mouth with a cloth (a/n: idk..).

"Hey girl, let's have some fun~" He said, leaning to me and pinned me to a wall behind me. I finally managed to get the cloth thing off my face. But I soon realized I was tied up with a rope.

"NO!!" I yelled. But no one heard me. I think. Since it's dark and I couldn't see anything. It seemed like he brought me to a place far away from my parent's car.

"Aww. Don't be shy and play with me~" He said. He leaned closer until his face was inches away from mine. I kicked him on his stomach as strong as I could. He grunted and glared at me.

"." He said and ready to punch me. Until someone grabbed his hand and punched him in the face.

 

Jungkook's POV

I was walking home alone since the hyungs wanted to stop by a grocery store and I was dead tired. I walked pass an old building and saw a guy with all black clothing kidnapping a girl.

Crime these days.. I thought and shook my head as I continued to walk but stopped as I heard a familiar voice.

"NO!!" It was a girl's voice. I snapped out of my thoughts as I realized. It was Haeun's. I saw the guy ready to punch her. I quickly ran to the guy and punched him in the face. A strong one.

"Jungkook..?" Haeun said.

I ignored her as I continued beating the guy until he was unconsious. I turned to see Haeun, she was standing there, wide-eyed, and with agape. I untied her and looked at her worrily.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

 

Haeun's POV

"Are you okay?" He asked.

My eyes got teary and I unconsiously ran to him and hugged him as I started to burst into tears. I knew that he was a little shocked by my sudden action but he softened when I started crying. He hugged me back and carresed my hair.

"I-I was scared!!" I said while sobbing.

"It's okay. I'm here." He said. "Are you hurt?" He asked and broke the hug. I stopped crying and shook my head.

"N-No.." I said. Then I reealized, I was not the one who's hurt. Jungkook got a few punches from the guy and now there's bruises on his face (a/n: just imagine it from I Need U M/V original ver.) My eyes widened when I saw how bad his bruises were.

"You're the one who's hurt! How can you be worried about me??" I said.

"What?" He asked innocently while tilting his head. He touched his face and winced in pain.

"See?? Where are the others?" I said, looking around for BTS's presence.

"My hyungs are at the grocery store." He said. The grocery store is quite far. I thought for a while.

"Come with me." I said and dragged him to my parent's car. Fortunately, I know the place very well. My parent's were surprised to see Jungkook and his bruised face. I told them what happened and they told him to come to my house so I can put ice pack on his bruises. When we arrived at my house, I told him to sit at the living room and quickly took an ice pack. I put an ice pack on his bruises, didn't realize that his face was really close to mine. He winced and jumped a little when I put the ice pack.

"Sorry. And stay still!" I said.

"It's cold!" He said.

"Oh no. Haeun-ah! Your idiot dad left his bag at the mall! We're going back to the mall and you kids stay here alright? Be safe!" Mom said and rushed out of the house with dad. What a poor, poor bag. Then silence came.

"S-So.." I said, breaking the silence. I finally realized how close my face was to his and blushed. "A-Almost done.. Do you bring your house keys?" I said. He then froze and almost banged his head to the table, but I stopped him from getting more bruises.

"Don't tell me.." I said.

"I forgot." He said. My eyes were as wide as ping-pong balls. "I forgot, damn it!!" He said and grabbed his hair in frustration. Soon, his phone rang. I recognize his ringtone. It's their song called Dope. He saw the caller ID and quickly answered the call.

"Jimin hyung?" His face brightened. But soon, his face fell. He ended the call and looked at me with an i-don't-knoe-what-to-do look.

"What happened?" I asked. I felt like laughing when I saw his face until he said,

"The hyungs aren't coming home tonight." He said.

"What.."

"They're staying at our dance studio." He said and scratched his non-itchy head.

"But.. where are you going to sleep?" I said.

"I don't know.." He thought for a while then he looked at me. "Can I stay?" He said. My jaws literally dropped to the floor.

"What??" I said, surprised. I mean, who wouldn't be? You get it right?

Omgomgomgomgomg. I chanted in my head.

"Do you want me to sleep on the street?" He said. Hell, no!

"Well, no. You can sleep in the guest room then."

"Okay, thanks!" He said. I went back to my room.

"Show me where it is you idiot." He said. I stopped walking and turned at him. I glared at him coldly."Who are you calling idiot??"

"Duh? You." Why did I like this guy again?

"I won't show you then. Sleep on the sofa. I don't care." I said and turned around.

"But it's cold!! I'll freeze." Ehem. I repeat. Why did I like this guy again?

"I don't care. I'm going to my room now."

"Yah!"

"What??"

"Please~~ I'm tired. I want to sleep~" He pouted. Oh, he knew my weakness.

"No." I said while looking away.

"Please~~?" He pouted again. This time, with sparkling puppy eyes. I was about to melt really soon. I was trying to be unaffected by his aegyo but my fangirl side told me otherwise.

"Ugh. Okay okay!! You win." I said and went to the guest room which was next to my room. I was about to open the door.

"Wait, what?" I said while turning the door knob. It won't open. I tried a few times but it still won't open. It's locked.

"Soot! It's locked!" I shouted and Jungkook covered his ears.

"You're gonna destroy my ears if you keep screaming." He said.

"Who cares about that now? This damn door won't open!" I said and punched the door. As if it will open if I punched it. I winced in pain.

"Yah, are you trying to break your hands?" He said.

"Why am I so stupid?" I said.

"About time you realize." He said and I kicked his leg.

"Ow!! I'm hurt!" He said and rubbed his poor, poor leg. I scoffed and went back to my room. But Jungkook grabbed my wrist once again, to stopped me.

"Yes Jungkook-ssi??" I said calmly.

"Excuse me but where should I sleep, Haeun-ssi?" He said. I pointed at the sofa in the living room.

"Seriously? You want me to freeze? It's cold!" He said. Well, he's right. I'ts already December and winter came anyways.

"You want to sleep on the roof??" I said, annoyed.

"Can I sleep in your room?" He asked. My heart skipped a beat when he asked that. My poor heart. I managed to hide the fact that I was blushing hard.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Nope." He grinned widely.

"You sleep on the floor then." I said and looked away.

"What??"

"Floor or roof. Choose." I asked coldly. Well, I couldn't show my fangirl side. Could you imagine if the world was-- no.

"Fine fine!! Floor!" He said and we went to my room. But soon I realized that my BTS poster was still on the wall. I quickly took it off and hid it before he could see it. It was 11.30 pm. I heard knocking on the front door, I realized it was my parents and I quickly opened it.

"Jungkook? You're still here?" Mom said as she came into the house and saw Jungkook standing behind me.

"This idiot forgot to bring his house keys and the boys won't come home for thonight so he's staying here." I explained.

"Okay then. Don't do anything crazy okay?" Mom said. I glanced at Jungkook and blushed. I looked away instantly.

"Of course not! Anyway. the guest room is locked." I said to mom.

"What? The guest room has turned to a storage room remember?" My mom said and I mentally threw myself to the bottom of Han River. He's sleeping in my room. God please save me. After that converstation, we went to my room.

"Your room is really... white." He said while looking around my room. Yes, my room is white because I really like the color white.

"Was that a compliment?" I said.

"Take it as a compliment if you want." He said and sat criss-cross on the floor looking as innocent as a child. I giggled at his behaviour and sat on my bed.

"Thanks." I said. I laid on my bed and covered myself with blanket as I felt sleepy. I didn't forget to give Jungkook a matress and my extra blanket too. I glanced down at Jungkook, who's clearly shivering under the thin blanket. Poor boy. I suddenly felt guilty.

"Jungkook." I calld. He turned around and I pat the empty space beside me. Fortunately, my bed is queen-sized.

"Sleep here. I don't want you to die because of me." I said and he did what I told him. Position: Jungkook on the left side, me on the right side and a huge bolster in the middlt. A few minutes later, I glanced at Jungkook. He was already asleep with his face facing me and hugging the huge bolster in the middle. I might be the luckiest girl in the universe. I stared and chuckled at his cute sleeping face. He looked really innocent like a little kid. I kept staring at his face until I fell asleep.

 

 

____________________________________________

Hello~~

Hehe. I was giggling when I made this chapter. By the way, thanks for all the comments!! It really made my day. Anyway, I'm bad with days, so forgive me please /bows/!! I have already planned the next chapter. But the problem is, one word. Schoolwork. /throw myself to Han River/ Okay no. Please wait for me!! Next chapter coming soon~ Well.. I have nothing more to say.

See you!! /wave hand/