Chapter Two

I'm A Fangirl

A/N: HEYALL check out the chapters that I published! I think it reached chapter 4 or something. Anyway, this is some of the chapter 2, hope you enjoy it!

* * * *

"Ow!" I fell flat on my as I felt someone bumped onto me. My phone also fell from my hand and it cracked. I bought that with my own money, who dares to break it?

A guy with a black hoodie and black mask was the one who dared to break ny precious phone. "Mianhae, jinjja mianhae!" He said while running. I saw bunch of girls chasing him. What is he? A thief?

"YAH COME BACK HERE! YOU BROKE MY PHONE!" I shouted. He said sorry once again and dissapeared. I was curious so I followed the girls, they lead me to some other park. After that, the girls looked dissapointed and left.

"The heck? Where am I?" I sat down on a bench and looked at my broken phone. "Aish, idiot dude. How could he break my precious phone, huhu mother I need you."

Then, a guy plopped down beside me while panting. I turned my head towards him and-- "You! You're the one who broke my phone!" I yelled and pointed at the panting guy.

 

___

 

I was busy admiring my new phone that this dude bought for me. It was better than my old one. "Yah, you're lucky I bought that for you. This rarely happen okay? By rarely, I mean never." He said.

I scoffed. "Psh, what are you, an idol or something?"

"I'm offended."

"Sorry not sorry."

I stared at his facial features-- well not all because he was still wearing his mask. "Do I know you? Your eyes seemed familiar."

His eyes looked nervous. Is he really a bad guy? Maybe he's somekind of a really popular wanted criminal or something. But he's nice, I mean he bought me a new phone, even though I kinda forced him heuheu. "Of course you don't know me, we just met." He said.

"HAEUUUUUUNNNNN!" I heard a loud shouting, here, inside the mall in Jeju. I saw two person running towards me. "Yah, you said you just wanted to buy some ice cream! You made all of us worried!" Minji said.

"Luckily our next stop is near the mall." Yujin said.

So they escaped and went to the mall instead?

"Don't worry, I'm here with-- wait where did that person go?" I looked around for the masked guy but I couldn't find him anywhere.

"With who?"

"Hey, your phone is different." Yujin said.

"Oh, yeah, the person I was with broke my phone so I told him to buy a new one for me."

"A he?"

"Yup."

"Is he cute??"

"How should I know? I couldn't even see his whole face because he always had his mask on." I said.

"Maybe he's an idol!"

I almost choked on my spit. "Lame joke, Yujin. Lame joke."

 

* * * *

A/N:

How's this one? Did it make you curious about the full chapter? hehe. No? Okay.

Anyways. Idk if you still read this a/n or not but lemme just tell you something. First of all Jeon freakin Jungkook just graduated today OMAGOSH. The baby of Bangtan isn't a baby anymore. But I don't care he's still a baby to me. A baby with papi chulo face.

And about this soon upcoming album. Tbh I already pre-ordered it HAHA I'm not trying to brag though. But it cost more than I thought.

By the way, me and my friends are going to cover BTS' War of Hormone and BLACKPINK's Playing With Fire for some event at school but it's after our national exam which is GREAT because we all dance like noodles and we-- of course-- need more time to practice. Also I'm performing in front of my crush and I think I'm not going to dance properly due to the nervousness and all. I'll be like a real dancing noodle. Aaaaanyway, tomorrow is school and I didn't even study for a test tomorrow. But I don't care HAHA. But I'm sleepy af and my dad is outside my room he probably wants me to go to bed now bcos it's friggin 11.32 pm.

Cya~