The Best Present

I'm A Fangirl

Haeun's POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

Everyone jumped out and shouted. BTS, Yujin, Minji, and my parents were there. I just remembered, it was actually my birthday. December 10.

"Oh my god.." I gasped. "You guys did all this for me?" I said and they nodded.

"Minji and Yujin planned all this." Jin oppa pointed at my two bestfriends. I hugged them tightly.

"Thankyou guys so much! I didn't even remember that today is my birthday." I said and giggled.

"Eun... I-I can't b-breath.." Minji said. I pulled away and mumbled a 'sorry.'

"Make a wish and blow the candles!" Jin oppa came with a cake. I made a wish and blew the candles. I wish that Jungkook and I will be close some day.. They all cheered and clapped their hands.

"Bet you want Jungkook to kiss you~" Yujin nudged me and smirked. That's Yujin alright. She loves to tease people. Which I hate if I am the victim. And note, I am always the victim. But I love my bestfriend, don't get me wrong. Speaking of bestfriends, where is Minji? I thought she went to the bathroom. Anyway, back to the story. I blushed as I hit her lightly.

"Ew, no!" I didn't want to, really. I cut the cake, it was my favorite flavour, chocolate.

"Yo, Haeun! Open your pile of presents here." Yoongi oppa said. I gasped as I saw how many presents I got. They were almost the same height as mount everest. Uh, no. Minji got me some good novels. Speaking of Minji, she just came out from the bathroom. Yujin got me some pretty dresses, my parents got me a new Macbook Pro which I really love, Namjoon oppa got me a new IPod, J-Hope oppa and V oppa got me a lot of new video games, Jin oppa got me XBox, and Yoongi oppa got me a blue beats headphone.

"I love them! Thanks guys!" I said and hugged them one by one. I just felt like I had to do it. Which reminded  me, what present did Jungkook get me?

"Kids, let's eat the cake!" My mom hollered from the kitchen. Of course, the boys rushed to the kitchen, including Jungkook and came out one by one, holding a slice of cake, looking delighted. I giggled at their childishness. Jungkook came back with two slices of cake.

"You eat two at once? What a pig." I said.

"It's for you, silly." He handed me a slice. "And Jin hyung ate a lot more than me, so I'm not the pig here." He said and I laughed.

"Thankyou."

"Let's eat outside." He said and leaded me towards his backyard. The moment he opened the door, my eyes sparkled. It was really beautiful. Just like the secret garden last time. We sat on a bench near a flower garden. I pulled out my chocolate milk.

"Do you like chocolate that much?" He said and I nodded.

"Yeah." I said while grinning widely. I shoved a huge slice of cake into my mouth.

"You got something on your face." He said. Apparently I had whip cream smeared on my lips.

"What? Where?"

"There. Do you know where your mouth is?" He pointed to my lips. Oh my god, this is embarassing.

"Of course I do! Gone now?" I said. He sighed. It seemed like I smeared more on my lips.

"Here, let me." He said. He leaned in and wiped my mouth with his napkin. I swore I turned red like a tomato. We stayed like that for a few seconds.

"Close your eyes." He said.

"What? What are you planning to do?" I asked him suspiciously. He could pulled a prank on me or something. I was prepared for that.

"Just do it." He said. I obeyed and closed my eyes until I felt something tingling on my neck. I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful diamond necklace on my neck.

"Happy birthday." He said and leaned back.

"What is this?" I asked and held the heart shaped pendant.

"Your birthday present." He said as he drank his water.

"When did you buy this?"

"When you're at the teacher's office I went to a jewelery shop in front of our school." He said.

"It's pretty." I said while playing with the pendant.

"You like it?" He asked. I nodded and beamed,

"I love it! Thankyou, Jungkook!" This necklace was actually the best present people ever gave to me.

"No problem." He said and drank his water again. "So this means you're younger than me?"

"Unfortunately yes. By three months!" I said. He's gonna make me do something.

"Still, you're younger than me. You should call me oppa." He smirked. I told you so.

"No way."

"Yes way."

"Never in a million years."

"I have no choice then." He said and leaned closer to me until my face was only inches away from his. No, our foreheads already touched. My face was crimson colored and my heart, my poor, poor heart.

"Doing it now?" He smirked. Our foreheads still touching.

"F-Fine. O-Oppa." I said. He leaned back and smiled in victory. "Happy now?"

"Of course, my tittle dongsaeng." He said and ruffled my hair. "Or should I say... fangirl?" He smirked for the.. god knows how much he smirked today.

"When will you stop talking about that?"

"I won't." He grinned widely. Widely, I said.

"Yah, lovebirds! Let's play a game! Oh, and Haeun-ah, your parents went back home earlier." Jimin oppa said as he popped his head out the window which made me and Jungkook jumped in surprise. "Um.. did I ruin the moment?"

"Okay, I'm coming and no, you didn't ruin anything." I said and got up. "See you, idiot." I stuck my tongue at Jungkook as I went inside the house.

"Yah, aren't you supposed to be the idiot here?" He yelled form the outside but I ignored him and barged inside Jimin oppa and V oppa's room. There were 6 boys and 2 girls sitting in a circle. I joined them and sat between Jimin oppa and Yujin.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Jimin oppa said.

"Nope." I joked. Then Jungkook came and sat across me which was between V oppa and J-Hope oppa.

"What are we playing?" I asked them. Better not be ridiculous games which I experienced before with Minji and Yujin.

"Truth or dare." J-Hope oppa said. Oh no. This game was one of those ridiculous games I hate. The last time I played this game I was forced to kiss a guy which I didn't do it because I ran away.

"Let's start." Yoongi oppa said and spun the bottle. It pointed to Jimin oppa. He paled when the bottle pointed at him.

"Truth or dare?" Yoongi oppa smirked. Looks like he had already planned the question.

"Dare." The moment he said that, Yoongi oppa glanced at Namjoon oppa, signalling something. Getting the message, Namjoon oppa went out the room and came back with a costume and a wig on his hand.

"Wear Jin hyung's princess costume and the girls will help put make up on you." Yoongi oppa said and we all laughed except Jimin oppa.

"What?? No!!" He whined. The boys told us girls to exit the room for a while and half an hour later, Princess Jimin came out, sulking.

"Come on oppa! Luckily I brought my make up kit with me~" Yujin sang and dragged Jimin to a dresser.

"Stay still, Jiminnie oppa~" I said and started to put make up on him.

Half an hour later...

"HUAHAHAHAHAH!" The sound of laughter filled the room. J-Hope oppa and V oppa even rolled on the floor, laughing.

"Okay, okay. Now that our Princess Jimin is pretty, let's go to the park!" Namjoon oppa said and the rest of us, excluding Jimin, agreed.

"No!! This wasn't part of the plan!!" Jimin oppa whined with a high-pitched voice.

"This is now. Let's go guys!" Yoongi oppa said and dragged Princess Jimin out of the house.

"No!! Somebody help me!!" Princess Jimin cried. We walked out the house with Yoongi oppa carrying Jimin oppa bridal style because she-- I mean he kept on running away. There were many people staring at us weirdly. Don't mention the fangirls. They were chased by fangirls shouting stuff like 'OH MY GOD JIMIN OPPA YOU LOOK SO CUTE'. So we went back to their house. Fortunately, they lost us before we went in so they didn't find out where their house was.

"That was close." Jin oppa said.

"Well, we didn't make it to the park so let's continue our game." J-Hope oppa said.

"Can I take this clothes off now? It's itchy." Princess Jimin said.

"No." The boys said in unison. Princess Jimin whined and finally gave up. We continued our truth or dare game. Princess Jimin spun the bottle and it pointed at me. Oh dear God, save me please.

"Truth or dare?" He said. I thought for a while, then I came up with a really stupid decision.

"Dare." I said and everyone smirked. Oh God, why did I pick dare?

"Kiss Jungkook. On the cheek is fine." He said. I knew it. The sound of 'ooh' filled the room. I sighed heavily.

"On the cheek is fine right?" I said. He nodded. In my head, there was a war between me, devil, and angel.

"Come on, Haeun! This is your chance to kiss your idol! Kiss him on the lips!" -Devil

"No, no. Don't listen to her. Just kiss him on the cheek and get this over with." -Angel

"NO!! This might be your one and only chance to kiss him!" -Devil

"Devil is right though.." -Me

"But you're not ready for your first kiss. And he doesn't even have feelings for you. Maybe. And also, he's not your boyfriend." -Angel

"You're also right. I can't just kiss him like that." -Me

"Come on, Eun!!" Princess Jimin cheered, interrupting the war in my head. Be the good girl, I took the angel's advice. I leaned in to Jungkook and pecked his cheek. The sound of 'ooh' filled the room once again. I leaned back with my face as red as a tomato. This time, I saw Jungkook blushed a bit. I sat back down. Then, my phone rang. It was my mom. I excused my self and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Haeun-ah, come home now, it's time for your birthday dinner!"

"Okay, I'm going now."

"And feel free to invite your friends too! It's your birthday anyway."

"Okay, bye." I hung up and went back to Jimin oppa and V oppa's room.

"I have to go home now. Anyone wants to come along?"

"We're going with you!" Yujin and Minji raised their hands. I glanced at the boys.

"Nah, we're good." They said.

"Okay. See you!" I said and left with the two girls.

 

 

_______________________________________________

Hi!!

How's the update? I suppoesed to update yesterday but I forgot.. sorry. And I'm out of ideas, really. But I have a lot of ideas about my new fanfic that will be out.. probably when this fanfic reached chapter 25 or sooner. Wait for me, please! And I give you a hint. The male main character is going to be Taehyung. I'm excited. /literally dancing/ okay, so I'll see you in the next chapter! I love you subscribers!! Thumbs up.