Costumes

I'm A Fangirl

Narrator's POV

The next day, December 10. It's Thursday by the way. Sorry if I got it wrong. So. Jungkook woke up early, at 5 in the morning. He looked around, confused.

"Where the heck am I?" He mumbled. His eyes then landed on the girl who was sleeping soundly next to him, wait, far from him with her back facing him. He then remembered that he stayed over at her house last night because he forgot to bring his freaking house keys. He poked her shoulder to wake her up but she didn't budge. He shook her lightly and finally she moved a little and opened her eyes. She sat down and rubbed her eyes. But she jumped when she saw Jungkook sitting on her bed, beside her. She fell to the cold and hard floor.

"Ouch!"

"Yah, are you okay?" The boy asked her worrily.

"What are you doing here?? More importantly, on my bed??" She said, no, shouted. Luckily, her parents didn't wake up. He scoffed.

"Good memory you have there." He said and laughed sarcastically. "You told me to sleep here beside you idiot."

"It's morning and you already got on my nerves. Really, this guy." She mumbled and stood up. Too bad, he heard her.

"I heard that." He said.

"It's meant for you to hear! Whatever, I'm going to wash up." She said and walked to her bathroom. The boy rolled his eyes and observed her room.. until he found something interesting.

She was in her bathroom, taking a shower. Little did she know, Jungkook found her one and only BTS poster that she hid under her desk. He opened it and smirked. When she came out from her bathroom, with her uniform on of course, she went to the mirror and brushed her hair. Suddenly, Jungkook came to her. She could see his reflection in the mirror. He was smirking like a mad person.

"You really are a fan, aren't you?" He said and chuckled.

"I'm not." She said, and she was lying of course, with her eyes still focused on the mirror.

"If you're not, then.. why did you call my name in your sleep?" She then stopped when he asked that question and looked at him wide-eyed. It wasn't a lie though, she really did called his name in her sleep.

"Oh my god, did I really say that?" She said and the boy nodded with a wide grin. Wide, I say.

"Yup. And look what I've got~" He said. He opened the poster and shoved it on her face.

"W-Where did you get that?" She said and he pointed to the bottom of her desk. She rubbed her temples while thinking how stupid she was for hiding something important in a very obvious place.

"Eyy shy shy girl~" He sang and poked her shoulder, still smirking. She slapped his hand away and walked ot from her room as a walking tomato. You guys get what I mean right?

Stupid Haeun, stupid Haeun, stupid Haeun. She kept saying that in her mind while running down the stairs. She looked around the living room, looking for her parents. But it seemed like they haven't wake up yet. So she went to the kitchen and made four pancakes. Two for her and two for Jungkook. And she didn't forget to make two glasses of tea and served them on the dining table. Just then, Jungkook came to the dining room already in his uniform.

"I smelled pancakes." He said and stared at the pancakes.

"You can even smelled from my room? Are you even human?" Haeun said while pouring the maple syrup.

"I am a human as you can see." He said and pointed to himself. "Is this for me?" He said and pointed to one of the two plates.

"No, it's for the ghost over there." She said and pointed to the other side of the kitchen. Jungkook being Jungkook, asked,

"You can see ghosts?" He said and Haeun facepalmed.

"Seriously dude, can you even take a joke? Of course it's for you!" She said. Jungkook mouthed 'oh' and sat down. He ate the pancakes while Haeun just stared at him.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"How is it?" She asked. To be honest, it was the best pancakes he ever tasted in his life.

"Why don't you taste it yourself?" Jungkook said as he continued to eat. Haeun nodded and tasted her own pancakes. Her eyes widened the moment she ate it.

"It's good.." She mumbled. Jungkook smiled secretly. A few minutes later, they finally finished eating.

"Should we go now? I mean it's still early." Haeun said and Jungkook shrugged while putting his earphones on. "Yah, answer me."

"I'm bored. Let's just go." Jungkook said.

They arrived at school together. Whispers could be heard everywhere, especially from the fangirls. Some of them were insulting her, but she didn't care. She went to her locker and grabbed some books. She closed her locker door and jumped as she saw a smiling figure behind the door.

 

Haeun's POV

"Minji, are you trying to give me heart attack?" I said while putting one hand on my chest.

"Sorry. But you have some explanation to do, girl." She said then crossed her arms in front of her chest while smirking.

"What do you mean?" I asked while tilting my head to the side. She sighed.

"I saw you and Jungkook came to school together. You seemed close to him." She said.

"So?" I said simply. She sighed.

"Jungkook and I are neighbors. We walked to school together sometimes, but that doesn't mean we're close." I said. I didn't lie. That was a fact.

"Is that so?" She said while tilting her head, looking all innocent. I facepalmed.

"Sometimes I don't know why you're in the top 3."

"I was kidding!" She laughed.

"Really, nerd?"

"Hey, that's mean!" She said.

"I'm mean for saying a fact?"

"I'm not a nerd! I just like to study!" She whined.

"Isn't that the same thing?"

"It is?"

"Now I really don't know why you're in the top 3." I said and Minji hit me lightly while I laughed. The bell rang. Minji went to her class while I went to mine. I saw Jungkook already on his seat with a sea of girls surrounding him as usual. He mouthed 'help'. I stuck my tongue out at him and sat on my seat. Soon, the teacher came.

-Lunch break-

"Oh my go, Eun!! I missed you so much!!" Yujin ran to me and hugged me. Or more like, squeezing me to death.

"Whoa whoa. Chill girl, we haven't met for like 2 days (a/n: okay I'm bad with this.) and you're already this clingy." I said and she pouted. I looked around, scanning the hallway for another human-like living creature. "Where's Minji?"

"Minji, being her boring self is studying in the library. You know, preparing for the upcoming test." She said. Shoot. I forgot. There will be final tests next week and I haven't even prepared for it. (a/n: if you're wondering, I don't really curse. So yeah.) Since it's December. But I thought I forgot something.. I dunno.

"Anyway. Have you eaten yet?" I said, looking at the hungry Yujin who seemed like going to eat somebody by this second.

"It's rare for our cold Haeun to ask that kind of question." She smirked. "And no, I haven't."

"I was just being nice, you know. And it's rare for our pig Yujin to skip breakfast." It's my turn to smirk. Earning a deadly glare from Yujin.

"Yah. Call me pig one more time and you're dead meat."

"Pig." I .

"Come here you little.." She said and chase me as I started to run. Until I bumped to someone and fell.

"Ow!" I said and rubbed my poor . I looked up and earlier I thought it was Jungkook. Nope. Not Jungkook. He would shout at me by now.

"Sorry. Are you okay?" He helped me up.

"Hyeonjun?" I said and glanced at Yujin who was standing there like nothing happened. "Yeah, I'm okay."

"You're Park Haeun?" He asked.

"Yup."

"You're in class 3-B, right? I'm in 3-A. Let's be friends!" He said and offered a handshake.

"Sure." I said and shook his hand. "Haeun. Look." Yujin said and pointed to the canteen. I saw 6 guys, walking towards me. One of them dressed like a princess with blonde wig, one dressed like a detective, one dressed like a lunch lady, one dressed like a nerd, one dressed like a teacher, and one dressed like a shiny disco ball. Don't mention, they're all wearing sunglasses.

"Haeun!" The one who dressed like a princess called me. I looked at him with my mouth agape.

"This is not even Halloween." I said and shook my head in disbelief. "Jin oppa." I whispered so no one could hear me.

"Why do I have to be the lunch lady?" The one who dressed like a lunch lady whine. It was obviously Jimin oppa.

"Because you don't want to dress in a mermaid costume." The one who dressed like a detective, or J-Hope oppa said.

"But I look fabulous." The one who dressed in a shiny costume that looked like a disco ball, or Suga oppa said.

"According to my calculations, you all looked ridiculous." The teacher said. Which was Namjoon oppa.

"I agree, teacher." The nerd, I mean V oppa said.

"Um.. What's going on here exactly?" I asked, completely confused.

"Let me explain." V oppa said while pushing his glasses up. "We dressed fabulously like this so no one will recognize us."

"Okayy... Anyway. Looking for Jungkook?" I said and they nodded.

"He's in the classroom." I said.

"Thanks, Eun. See you!!" The lunch lady-- I mean, Jimin oppa said and walked to the classroom with BTS.

 

 

_______________________________________

Yo.

Finally, an update. Sorry if it's boring. I'm out of ideas. So, what do you think of this chapter? Tell me in the comments. The next chapter will be good, I promise! Actually, I don't know. But I'll try. And, remember the date in the fanfic above, December 10. Because that will be a thing in the next chapter. Guess what will happen!

By the way, I deleted my first fanfic. I don't like it for some reasons and I'm sorry for the followers, don't worry, I'll make a new one soon. See you in the next chapter~