The Scream

I'm A Fangirl

Haeun's P.O.V

First class, Math. I was trying to concentrate, but couldn't. I turned around to face Jungkook. He's asleep. I sighed. Then, I felt my phone buzzed. I pulled out my phone secretly so I don't get caught. There's a message from Yujin. Yujin and I were in the same class while Minji's class is next to ours.

From : Yujin
The mall, today 5 pm. Let's go shopping together

I smiled and glanced at Yujin. She smiled back and shook her phone, signalling me to reply.

To : Yujin
YAS~~ you're the best Yujin-ah :)

From : Yujin
Of course I am :p

The bell rang. I looked down to my notes, realized that my notes were full of doodles. I mentally hit my head. I turned around again, to see Jungkook. He's still asleep. I chuckled a little, but then I realized that some girls were sending me glares so I turned back. "Hey girl! Let's go eat lunch. I'm hungry." Yujin said.

"When are you not? Such a piggy." I .

"Yah! Are you calling me a pig?" She hit my arm lightly.

"I'm kidding! Geez." I rubbed my arm.

We walked to Minji's class to pick her up. We waited for her in front of her classroom. 5 minutes later, she finally came out. "Sorry I'm late. Miss Ahn made me stay." Minji said and rolled her eyes.

"Hey, I have news." Yujin started. "You know Hyeonjun from class B?"

"Yeah, why?" Minji and I nodded.

"He asked me out." Yujin said. My eyes widened, so did Minji's. Of course he asked her out. He's been staring at her lately. It's obvious. Yujin is natural beauty. You could say that she looked like a model.

"What???-" Minji almost screamed, earning weird looks from people around. Yujin quickly covered Minji's mouth. I laughed at the scene.

"Sshhh!!" She let go and glared at Minji. Minji cleared awkwardly and apologized to people around us.

"Sorry. When did he asked you out?" Minji continued.

"Last night, on the phone."

"How did he get your phone number?" I asked.

"I don't know!! He said he got it from his friend." She said.

"O~kay. What did you say to him?" I asked.

"I said no. I don't like him. How can I date him if I don't even like him?" She said. Minji and I nodded in agreement. "And my heart is only for Taehyung oppa anyway." She said in a dreamy tone. Minji and I chuckled and rolled our eyes. Actually, Hyeonjun is quite handsome, but not Yujin's type of guy.

We finally arrived at the canteen. We bought our food and scanned the canteen for empty seats. We found one table at the corner, so we sat there. We were enjoying our food, until I realized Minji and Yujin's eyes were widened. Yujin pointed behind me, I looked back. "I need to talk to you. Let's go eat outside." He grabbed my hand. "Can I borrow Haeun?" He asked my friends. They nodded with their eyes still widened. He dragged me to the park outside the school. We sat on the same bench as yesterday.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Thanks for the cake." He said.

"You're welcome." I said. "Wait. Just that?"

"About the scream last night." He turned to face me.

"What scream- Oh." My face turned red. I told you all neighbourhood could hear me. "I.. um.. I was.. watching a horror movie!" Yup. I'm a really great actress.

"Yeah right. Luckily I didn't fall on the staircase. Your neighbour and idol here could get hurt." He made a sad face at me.

I rolled my eyes. "First you're my classmate, now you're my neighbour?"

"What? You're not happy that 7 handsome idols live across your house?" He smirked.

"Pfft. As if. I bet you're gonna bother me some more." In my mind I was actually fangirling and screaming knowing that my idols live across my house.

"Nevermind." He rolled his eyes. A few minutes later, the bell rang. We went to class together, since we're in the same class.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

(Edited: June 12, 2016)

A/N:

Hello. I have nothing to say here..