Thinking

I'm A Fangirl

Haeun's POV

"Mom, I'm home! Yujin and Minji are here too!" I shouted.

"I'm in the kitchen, sweetie!" Mom hollered from the kitchen. I went to the dining room with the two tailing me.

"Dinner is served." Mom said while putting down a lot of foods on the table. From kimchi to sushi to pizza and spaghetti.

"Is this even Thanksgiving? Why is there even a turkey? Thanks though." I said. There was a huge turkey in the middle.

"Oh, come on! It's your birthday." Mom said. Then dad went inside the dining room suddenly, causing me and my friends to jump in surprise. But dad didn't seem to notice.

"I'm here!" Dad said and sat beside mom.

"Okay, let's dig in!" Mom beamed.

After dinner, me and my friends went into my room. We were watching a movie. A romcom movie that Yujin suggested.

"OH MY GOD!! THEY KISSED!!" Yujin shouted happily while me and Minji were bored to hell. "Come on guys, it's not that bad! Look at that couple!" She said while pointing to the couple on the TV.

"I'll pass." I said and played with my phone.

"Me too." Minji said and peered at my phone.

"Hey." Yujin said as she turned off the TV. "Why don't we have a girl talk?"

"Sure, why not?" Minji said and straightened her position.

"I'm fine with that." I said, still scrolling down my phone.

"So.. Minji. I never asked this question to you before. Do you have someone you like?" Yujin said and leaned closer to Minji.

"No. Do characters from my favorite anime counts?" Minji said. Yujin rolled her eyes. You're talking to a nerd there girl.

"As expected. Of course not!" She said. Then her eyes landed on me.

"What?" I asked innocently. Now, the two stared at me. "Stop staring. It's creepy."

"Say, Haeun-ah. How about you? Do you like someone?" Minji said. I froze for a while. Do I have someone I like? That question took over my mind.

"No." I unconsiously answered.

"What about Jungkook?" Yujin asked.

"Huh?" I tilted my head.

"I mean, you're close to him. Do you perhaps have feelings for him?" Yujin asked again.

"Definitly not." I answered simply and turn my gaze back to my phone.

"Really? Think about it, Eun." Yujin said. I felt like I'm forced to think about it now. And I'm not that close to him. At least I thought so. But I don't like him that way. Now that I think of it, he did made me blush and my heart did beat faster when I'm with him. Do I really like him? Or those were just fangirl things? I don't know. What does it feel like to be in love? Or maybe I--

"So?" Yujin asked.

"I.."

"Don't push her, Yujin. Let her discover her own feelings." Minji said and played with her phone.

"You're right. Good luck, child." Yujin said and pat my back. She sat on my computer chair and read the novel that was lying on my desk. I stayed silent as I tried to process the question again.

Do I like him?

 

Narrator's POV

Meanwhile..

"Jungkook!! Where is my pants??" Jimin shouted and barged into Jungkook's room. The said boy jumped, caused him to fell from his bed.

"Hyung!! Can you knock??" He said. The older boy walked towards him and gasped with his hand on his chest. Dramatic.

"Yah, Jungkook. Why are you wearing my pants?" He said.

"Because I wanted to do it?" The younger boy said and stood up.

"Uh.. why do my pants have holes in it?" Jimin asked while pointing to his pants. Jungkook avoided the older's gaze. "It wasn't there before." Jimin said. Jungkook avoided his gaze again, giggling quietly. "Jungkook, what did you do?" Jimin asked.

"Okay, okay! I was running at the backyard, then I fell and... I think I ripped your pants.." The younger boy confessed.

"Oh my god!! Are you okay, my pants??" Jimin said to his pants with a worried look on his face.

"Hey, I'm the one who's hurt here!" Jungkook said, feeling annoyed.

"I'm kidding!" Jimin said and glanced at Jungkook's leg that slightly bruised. "Have you put an ice sack on that?" He said and Jungkook nodded.

"Yah, Jimin! Where did you go?! Come over here this instant, young man!" Jin yelled from the kitchen.

"Shoot! I forgot I was cooking with Jin hyung and I left the stove on! I hope it didn't burn.." Jimin said and rushed to the kitchen. The younger boy shook his head.

Stubborn hyung.

The next day, Thursday, 8 pm. They didn't have school because the snow somehow had covered the whole school and it takes three days to clear it. Plus, it was snowing.

"Hyung, are we going to practice today?" Jungkook said to J-Hope who was sitting next to him in the living room. The older boy glanced at Jungkook and sighed.

"We're not going to. Taehyung said that he wanted to learn how to skate." J-Hope said and glanced back at his phone. He really wanted to practice, actually. But seeing V's aegyo made him melt. You know, hyung and dongsaeng things. And Yoongi promised V that he will teach him how to skate. Jungkook also really want to practice. It's his thing, you know. Hearing that they won't practice today made him sulk.

"Ah hyung~" Jungkook whined. J-Hope clicked his tongue and turned to Jungkook.

"Sorry, Kook. Yoongi and I already promised Taehyung that we will teach him." He said.

"Whatever, I'm still going to practice." Jungkook said and scrolled through his phone.

"You're going to practice alone? You sure?" J-Hope said.

"Yeah. What choices do I have?" The younger boy said, still scrolling down their Twitter page.

"You can join us at the park?" J-Hope said. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Still going to practice."

"Okay then. We will be at the park." J-Hope said and went to the kicthen for some snacks.

Meanwhile...

"HAEUN!! WAKE UP!!" Yujin shouted at Haeun's ear, making the poor girl jumped and fell from her bed.

"What the hell.. HOW DID YOU GUYS GET HERE??" Haeun said-- I mean shouted, eyeing Yujin and Minji who was clearly in her room.

"Your mom let us in AND GET UP NOW, YOU PROMISED TO GO TO THE MALL WITH US!!" Yujin said and pulled the girl, shoving her to the bathroom.

"But since when--"

A few minutes later, Haeun came out from her bathroom, wearing a red sweater and black leggins.

"Eun, you look amazing!" Minji squealed. The said girl rolled her eyes.

"Since when did I promised that?" She asked.

"Now let's put on some light make up!" Yujin said and dragged her to the dressing table. Completely ignoring her question.

"Yah, I asked you--"

" lipstick or pink lipstick?" Yujin cut her.

"YAH WHAT IS THIS??" Haeun snapped and both of her friends sighed.

"Okay. So, Yujin somehow has a date with Hyeonjun and she wants us to come along." Minji explained.

"Yujin-ie~ since when you like Hyeonjun? I thought you dislike him." Haeun teased Yujin.

"I don't dislike him, but I don't like him the same time. And it's not a date! He wanted me to help him finding a Christmas present for his family!" Yujin said. Minji and Haeun glanced at each other then at Yujin.

"I smell something fishy~" Minji said, nudging Yujin. She slapped Minji's arm and pouted.

"Ew, don't pout like that, gross." Haeun said with a disgusted expression. Yujin put one hand on her chest and said,

"Ow, that hurts."

"Anyway, lipgloss is fine." Haeun said.

"Yes, ma'am." Yujin said and put on lipgloss on Haeun's lips.

"Done. Now let's go, I don't want to be late." Yujin said and stood up, straightened her baby blue dress.

"What time is your date?" Minji asked.

"At 10, and it's not a date." Yujin said. Minji rolled her eyes but widened them the moment she looked at the clock.

"Are you kidding me?! It's 10.05!!" Minji yelled. Yujin's eyes were as wide as ping-pong ball.

"What?? I'm late!!" She panicked. Minji and Haeun shook their heads in disbelief. Yujin grabbed their hands and took a taxi. They rushed to the mall. 15 minutes later, they safely arrived at the mall. Hyeonjun said that he will be at Starbucks so Yujin ran there. They spotted him at the corner, sipping his drink.

"Hyeonjun-ah!" Yujin called. The said boy lifted his head to see three girls standing in front of him. He eyed them one by one.

"Oh, Yujin-ah. You bring Haeun and Minji with you?" He said.

"Ah, don't worry. we'll separate. W won't disturb your da-- anyway, let's go, Eun. See you, Yujin!" Minji said and left with Haeun, leaving Yujin speechless.

"What was that?" Haeun asked. Minji rolled her eyes.

"Come on, I needed to say that before I blurt out something weird." Minji said.

"You already blurt out something weird."

"That's why I left." Minji said and Haeun sighed.

"You got a point there."

"Anyway, my mom let me go only until 2 pm. Wanna go shopping?" Minji said.

"Sure. Why did your mom let you go only until 2 pm?"

"She wanted me to study for the upcoming exams. She'll kill me if I got bad grades." Minji complained. That's wnat you get for being friend with a nerd, or so Haeun thought. Actually, Minji is not really a nerd. She has her girly side too.

"O--"

"Oh my god!! H&M just opened!! Let's go!!" Minji shouted and dragged Haeun to H&M. It's gonna be a looong day, or so she thought.

 

Haeun's POV

1 pm. Minji and I were done shopping. I only bought white sneakers and a pair of sunglasess. Meanwhile Minji was having a hard time carrying her bags full of clothes. I shook my head in disbelief.

"Mom is so going to kill me for spending lots of money." Minji said.

"Who told you to buy almost all the clothes in H&M?" I said. Minji rolled her eyes/

"Speaking of mom.. IT"S FREAKING 1 PM!! I NEED TO GO!!" Minji shouted and left quickly. I was left alone. I wandered around the mall, until it was 3 pm. Did I wander that long? I continued to wander around when I thought about something. Where are Yujin and Hyeonjun? Then my phone buzzed.

From : Yujin
Heyy, I'm at the park here. Hyeonjun is really nice. He bought me cotton candy. Asjdjsjaksjdjjhc.

I smirked when I read the message, but frowned a little when I read the last one.

From : Yujin
Sorry, Hyeonjun took my phone.

I smirked again. I replied quickly.

To : Yujin
Ooh~ someone's falling in love~

After I sent the message, I got an instant reply.

From : Yujin
YAH I'M NOT.

I giggled and shoved my phone into my bag. Looks like someone had found her match. I continued to wander around the mall. I felt bored so I decided to go home. I wanted to make some tea. On my way to the exit, I felt my phone buzzed.

From : Jimin
Yo, Eun! Can you pick up Jungkookie at our building? He said he was practicing. We're waiting at our house right now. Thanks!

Oh geez. I lost my tea time because of that guy. Anyway, I was on my way to their building. I arrived at around 4 pm. I went in and searched for their practice room. Soon, my foot stopped at a certain door.

Is this their practice room? It has their name on it so it must be it. I thought.

I was about to open the door when I heard loud shuffling and music playing inside. I slowly opened the door, revealing a dancing Jungkook. A smile suddenly appeared on my face. I went inside and he didn't seem to notice my presence. I sat down quietly, not wanting to disturb his time. A few minutes later, he was done dancing. I clapped and that made him surprised. He turned at me with wide eye.

"You okay? You looked like you saw a ghost." I said.

"How long have you been there?" He said with a shocked expression.

"5 minutes?" I said and chuckled. He came and sat next to me.

"What are you doing here?" He said and drank his water.

"Jimin oppa told me to pick you up." I said and rolled my eyes. He mouthed 'oh' and said,

"Let's just wait here for a while. I'm tired."

I shrugged. I opened my bag and pulled out a bread. I bought it earlier to eat it with tea. But since my tea time was gone, I ate it here.

"What's that?" Jungkook asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Bread, duh."

"I want some." He said. I pulled out another bread from my bag and shoved it to him. Unexpected things happened. He pulled my wrist and took a bite from my bread. He chewed it casually while my face was crimson colored.

"Y-Yah. You can have this one you know." I said while handing him the other bread.

"How many of these do you have?" He asked as he opened the bread.

"Ten?" I said.

"Wow. I thought Yujin was supposed to be the pig. Now you?" He said and smirked. I glared at him.

"Are you declaring a war with me right now?" I said. He smirked and tickled me.

"YAH! STOP! HAHAHAHAH!" I said while rolling on the floor, laughing. He didn't stop. He kept on tickling me. I held his wrist and he finally stopped.

"Let's go." He said and stood up. I nodded and stood up also. We walked out the building. We went for some coffee because Jungkook said that he wanted to drink some. We almost reached the cafe, but I stopped walking when I saw someone familiar.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he stopped walking.

"Haeun?"

 

 

_______________________________________________

Annyeong!!

I left the chapter hanging /evil laugh/. I finally updated. I made the chapter longer :D. Anyway, who do you think the person Haeun met? The person seems familiar. Does Haeun know the person? You will know in the next chapter. Hope you like this chapter~ I'm so tired right now. Thankyou for commenting and subscribing, see you in the next chapter!!