Boy In Luv pt. 1

I'm A Fangirl

Jungkook's POV

One week later, exams were over and it's Christmas holiday. It was a normal afternoon, I was playing a game on my computer when Jimin hyung barged into my room and sat on my bed.

"What hyung?" I said, still focusing on the game.

"You said you want to talk about something. Now I'm here and that's how you talk to your beloved hyung??" He said dramatically.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh yeah. Sorry." I said and turned off my computer.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Jimin hyung said. I turned my chair to face him.

"Hyung. I felt weird these days. Like, if she is with me, I felt happy. But if she's with another guy, I felt like something punched my heart. Do you think I should see a doctor?" I said in a serious tone. But he laughed. He freaking laughed.

"You're so innocent, Jungkookie. You have to find out yourself. I can't tell you, sorry." He said. Find out myself?

"Hyung, come on! I'm curious to death!" I whined.

"I can't." Hyung said. "And the person, you mean Haeun, am I right?" He smirked. My face turned red by a second and he laughed again.

"Hyung, do you think I'm in love?" I said. He chuckled and pat my head.

"You solved the puzzle. Good luck." He said and went out of my room before I could say anything. I'm in love.. with her?! No way. I was still curious so I searched in Google for the symptoms of being in love with someone. Result, I really am in love. Suddenly, my phone rang. My eyes widened when I saw the caller ID.

"Jungkook, are you free tomorrow?" Haeun said on the other side. I looked at the date today, it was Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday. I glanced out the window and saw her waving at me from her room. I smiled and waved back.

"Sorry, I have practice tomorrow." I said and sighed.

"I was about to invite you for a movie. It's okay, I'll go with Yujin and Minji. Bye!" She said and hung up. She sounded sad for some reasons. I really want to go with her... but I actually had some work to do.

 

Haeun's POV

The next day, I woke up at 8. I was practically lazy in weekends. Yujin said that she will come here at 10 so I quickly got ready. We will go to the mall and basically have some fun. I wore my floral dress that I bought a few months ago with my best friends and put on some lip gloss. I pulled out my phone and texted Minji.

To : Nerdy Girl
Girl, are you sure you don't want to come with us?

A few minutes later, my phone buzzed.

From : Nerdy Girl
Yeah, I needed to study so I can enter to Hansang university, or so my mom said. I'm bored~ I want to go with you.

To : Nerdy Girl
Yah, don't study too much or your head wull explode. And don't worry, I'll text you and send you pictures of me and Yujin having fun so you won't be bored. Hehehe >:)

From : Nerdy Girl
Park Haeun, you're dead meat. And I am sure that you changed my name in your contacts.

To : Nerdy Girl
Yes, I did. And it suits you perfectly, Lee Minji.

From : Nerdy Girl
I assume you changed it into something ridiculous, no?

I was about to reply when my doorbell rang.

To : Nerdy Girl
Talk to you later! Yujin is here, bye!

I quickly replied and ran downstairs to open the door, revealing Yujin in her red dress. No coat.

"C-Can you let m-me inside fo-for a few m-minutes?" She said while hugging herself. I quickly pulled her inside and she was cold, like, really cold.

"Why aren't you wearing your coat?!" I asked.

"I f-forgot." She was clearly shivering. I made a cup of tea and gave it to her.

"T-Thanks." She took a sip from her tea and exhaled. "This feels great."

"We can't go out if you're not wearing a coat." I said. "You can wear my mom's." I lend her my mom's coat.

"Thanks. Can we go now? I already finished the tea." She said and washed the empty cup.

"I don't want to stay here all winter." I said and she chuckled. We called a taxi and went to the mall.

A few hours later... (a/n: yes I skip time.)

Yujin only bought a few pairs of jeans and a t-shirt. That was strange because she usually will buy almost every single clothes she saw. "Hey, I need to go to the toilet." She said. I nodded and she quickly went to the toilet. Looks like she really need to go. I thought. I stood there like a mannequin, doing nothing. Then I saw a pair of Adidas shoes next to a restaurant that I thought will look good on Jungkook. Since it's almost Christmas, I thought I could buy it for a Christmas present. I walked there but I tripped. I thought I will kiss the floor, but no. Someone caught me. I stood up but jumped when I saw the person. That was not a person. It was a bear. No, kidding. It was just a mascot. It looked like the mascot from the restaurant next to the shoe store, because it was holding some brochures.

"Thanks." I thanked the mascot and it nodded. The mascot's smell was familiar, or so I thought. It went back to the restaurant and gave people who was passing by a brochure.

"Haeun." That made me jump for the second time today.

"Yujin, you almost gave me heart attack." I said and she laughed. "Not funny." That only made her laugh harder.

"It's funny how you fell for a mascot from a restaurant." She said while laughing. I glared at her. "Okay, okay." She stopped laughing. "Hey, let's take a selfie and send it to Minji. Bet she'll be jealous." She said and let out an evil laugh.

"Agreed." I said. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture.

"I look good in here." Yujin admired herself. I admit that she looked pretty, but.. something caught my attention. That mascot guy actually posed with us. It was doing a peace sign. I looked at it and it waved at me. I raised my eyebrows. That was weird.

The next day, I went to the mall again because I forgot to buy the shoes yesterday. I saw the macot again and it waved at me. I decided to ignore it and went intothe shoe store. But it blockedme. It puled out something from it's back and gave it to me. It was a red rose. It waved at me again and went back to the restaurant. I shrugged and went inside the shoe store. Minutes later, I walked out, proud of myself for buying someone a Christmas present. It's 6 pm, I decided to go to a cafe. I ordered my usual Caramel Macchiato and sat near the corner. I saw a sweaty Zelo went inside the cafe and ordered a drink. I walked to him and tapped his shoulder, making him startled and turned his head in horror.

"You scared me!" He said. I scoffed.

"What a scaredy-cat." I said.

"I'm scared of you? Psh, please."

"Whatver. Why are you sweaty? Ugh, you smell bad." I joked and covered my nosse teasingly.

"I-I was practicing!" He exclaimed. I eyed him suspiciously. "What? I'm not lying!" He is a honest person though.

"Why do you have a leaf on your shirt?" I asked while pointing to a leaf that was stuck o his shirt.

"I-I fell into a bush when I was walking at the park." He said. Such an embarassing story. I could imagine him fell into a bush. I felt like laughing. "Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing." I said, trying to hold my laughter that turned into a smirk. I suddenly burst into laughter. His face was red.

"What date is today?" I asked him out of the blue. He looked at his phone.

"20th December." Oops. I forgot, I didn't buy him a Christmas present yet.

"See ya!" I said as I rushed out the cafe. As I ran passed a sport center, something caught my attention. A black and green skateboard. Since he likes skateboarding, I decided to buy it. His old one broke anyway. I walked out the store, proud of myself once again. Now what left to do is.. wrapping them.

"AAGH!!" I shouted as I messed up the wrapping paper. "Why am I so bad at this?!" I said and tried one more time. I spent like, 10 rolls of wrapping paper. "NOOO!!" I shouted again as I ripped another one.

"What's wrong, Haeun?" My mom said as she entered my room. "Who's those for?"

"For Junhong and Jungkook, mom." I said and she nodded. "Help me please." I begged her.

"Oh, you made a big mess, dear." She said, staring at the huge mess I made. There was basically crumpled papers everywhere. "I'll hel--" She said but was cut by my dad.

 

 

_________________________________________________

Hi.

Well, sorry for the shorter chapter. I'm going to go somewhere with my family. I'll continue later when I get back, I promise. And question, who do you think the mascot is? Let me know your answers in the comments below! See you!