Christmas Truth or Dare Disaster

I'm A Fangirl

Haeun's POV

"You can cook?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

"Of course I can! Watch my action, little girl." He pat my head and put on an apron. I sat back and watched him as he cut the garlics swiftly. He really looked like a chef, to be honest. As I watched him, I felt my eyes got heavier by the second. I fell asleep without me knowing. Suddenly, I felt someone shaking my body.

"Haeun! Yah, miss scaredy-cat, wake up!" An annoying person shook my body. I opened my eyes and saw two plates of warm kimchi fried rice in front of me. "I'm done cooking." He grinned proudly.

"Thanks.. and don't call me that." I said but he decided to ignore me. "Don't ignore me you jerk." I kicked his leg and he flinched.

"That hurts!" He kicked my leg back.

"Ow!" I kicked his leg again. He was about to kick my leg when someone knocked on the front door. I gave Jungkook one last glare before I went to open the door. "Junhong?" The person smiled at me. "What are you doing here? I thought B.A.P has a concert in Busan."

"Well, I was worried about you so I went home." He said.

"Why? I'm okay, see? Now go back there, I don't want you to miss the concert only because of me." I said.

"Yah, I came all the way from Busan just to see you! How could you tell me to go back there when I just arrived?" He said dramatically and I laughed at him.

"I'm kidding! Sorry." I held my hands up. His eyes then widened when he saw the cut on my finger.

He grabbed my injured finger and showed it to my face. "What's this?"

"It's just a little cut." I said.

"How's this just a cut? You're injured!" He raised his voice. I was shocked because he never actually yelled at me. Except that one time when I poured sand on his head 10 years ago.

"Don't worry, I took care of her injury." A voice came from behind me. Jungkook was standing behind me, leaning against the wall. My face flushed as I recalled what happened earlier.

"Really? It looks like she's not okay. She's red." Zelo said. He was clearly annoyed.

I decided to end it before Zelo could start something I don't want to. "Junhong-ah, I'm okay." He sighed.

"Okay, I believe you." Zelo said and ruffled my hair.

Later that day...

I was sitting at the dining table, between the two guys. Jungkook and I were eating the kimchi fried rice Jungkook made a while ago while Zelo was playing with his phone. How much more awkward can it be? Only clanking sound from the utensils can be heard.

"So.." I decided to break the silence. "Junhong-ah, you're not going back to Busan?" He lifted his head up and shook his head.

"Not today. I promised Yongguk hyung that I will go back there tomorrow." He said. Suddenly, I remembered something.

"Junhong-ah, is Haru still alive?" I asked. He grinned and nodded.

"Yeah, he lives with my parents eventhough he's already old."

"i wanted to see him! It's been a long time, bet he doesn't even remember me anymore." Haru is Zelo's maltese dog. We used to play with him when we were kids, but since Zelo and his family moved away, I never see him again. Hearing that he's still alive and healthy, I was so happy.

"Believe me, he still remembers you." Zelo gave me a soft smile. Jungkook suddenly stood up.

"You done? I'm gonna wash these so hurry up." Jungkook said and I could hear Zelo scoffed a bit. I was done so I nodded.

"I'm done, but let me wash them." I reached his plate but he raised it higher so I couldn't grab it.

"I want to wash them and don't forget that you hurt your finger. I'm trying to be nice here so don't test my patience, shortie." He said and stuck his tongue out.

"I'm freaking 168 cm! I'm not short!" I snapped.

"Still short to me." He stuck his tongue out again. I actually forgot that Zelo was in the house also. He was watching us bicker like he was actually watching a movie.

"I'm not! You're the one who's tall!" I said and he grinned, proud of himself for being tall.

"I am tall and I'm also right about the fact that you're a shortie." He said and danced mockingly. I would love to see a live performance from my idol but not this kind of performance. This tallie is tring to mess with me.

"No, you're not." I stuck my tongue out.

"Yes, I am."

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am."

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am."

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am."

"No, you're not."

"This is annoying."

"You're annoying."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are,"

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are,"

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are,"

"Stop it."

"You stop it."

"You stop it."

"I'll stop.

"Good." He said and we finally stopped. "Shortie." Well, I guess not.

"No!! I said stop it!"

"But I didn't say that I'll stop right?"

"Oh my god."

"Shortie, just give up."

"I don't give up."

"Good."

"Yes, I am good."

"No, you're not.

"Yes, I am."

"Geez, can you both stop? You're disturbing me." Zelo said, stopping us two from bickering.

"It's his/her fault." We pointed at each other. Zelo facepalmed.

"You know what? I'll wash the dishes instead." He said and went to wash them. Something's off with him today. I didn't understand why. He was acting weird since he knew that Jungkook was in my house.

"See? Look what you did! He's mad because of you!" I whispered loudly.

Annoyed Jungkook whispered back. "This is your fault, don't blame it on me!"

"I'm not the one at fault!" I whispered back.

"Yes, you are."

"Stop it!" Zelo yelled. This is gonna be another long day.

--

25th December, 7 pm. (a/n: skip a lot of time, sorry.) We had a Christmas party with BTS, Zelo, Yujin, and Minji at my house. Well, it was actually my parents' idea. They told me to invite all of my friends to the party. Now there are Jimin, Jungkook, and V oppa playing video games on the floor, Yujin and Minji reading my novels and comic books on the sofa, Namjoon oppa, Suga oppa, and J-Hope oppa having a rap battle on the other sofa. While my parents were busy chatting with each other and laugh at each other's jokes. Also, don't forget that Zelo was here too.

"So.. what should we do?" He said as he hugged me from behind. I took it as a bestfriend hug so I didn't care.

I shrugged. "I don't know."

"Actually, there's this game I'm interested in." He smirked. Oh no. "It's called truth or dare." I knew it. He's up to something.

"No way." I shook my head but he managed to get me to say yes.

"Pleasee~" He pouted.

I groaned. "Ugh, I always fell for that everytime." A huge sigh. "Okay, fine."

"Yeah!" He beamed and held his fist in the air. "Who wants to play truth or dare?" He shouted. And unluckily for me, everyone agreed.

Now here we are, back again, sitting in the living room in a circle. It felt like deja vu. I was planning to get some water to drink because I was really thirsty, but I forgot. Anyway, I got the first turn. I spun the bottle and it pointed on Namjoon oppa. "Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare." He said. This is my chance to drink, since I was too lazy to get up.

"Bring me some water please. Oh, and water bottles are in the fridge." He sighed and stood up, heading to the kitchen downstairs. I chuckled as I did a victory dance. We waited for Namjoon oppa to come back but...

CLANK!!

A sudden clanking noise from the kitchen. This can't be good. There was a moment of silence, then Namjoon oppa entered the room with the fridge door handle on his hand instead of a water bottle. That's the god of destruction for you. "I think I broke your fridge.." He said and everyone shook their heads in disbelief.

"My God, Namjoon oppa." I facepalmed. "I knew this would happen. Not a bad idea to have a second fridge in the storage room after all."

"Sorry, Haeun-ah.." He said. "I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, really." I said. My thirstiness was gone, seeing the dead body of my fridge.

"Really? Thanks Haeun-ah." He said and I nodded my head. "So, it's my turn now?" Um.. my water bottle? Whatever.

"Don't break the bottle, Namjoon!" J-Hope oppa shouted.

"Why you little.." Namjoon oppa walked to him and knocked his head lightly. I was worried for a second that Namjoon oppa will break J-Hope oppa's head. But fortunately he didn't.

"Oppa, hurry up!" I whined.

"Yes, madam." He sat back down and spun the bottle. It pointed to Zelo. He held his hands up in defense.

"Oh no, hyung, please don't." He begged. You're the one who suggested this game, boi.

"Oh yes, boy." Namjoon oppa smirked. "Truth or dare?"

Zelo sighed. "Truth."

"So.. we already know that every single person is single. But we don't know about you, litlle boy. Do you perhaps have a girl in mind?" A round of 'ooh' filled the room. I was curious also. But for some reasons he glanced at me. I decided to play along so I smirked.

"Uh.. do I have to answer?" He said.

"Yes!" Everyone shouted in unison. He sighed again.

"There is.. someone. But I don't think that she likes me too though." He confessed. Another round of 'ooh' filled the room once again. My best friend has a crush? Suddenly, Minji and Yujin nudged me (I was sitting between them), making me feel like I've been crushed by two sumo players, okay no.

"Ooh, do you know who?" Minji asked.

"I bet she does." Yujin continued.

I shook my head. "I don't know, really." The looked at each other then at me.

"You sure? You look like you're hiding something." I really did hid something from you two but not about the Zelo and his crush thing. It's about.. you know. My feelings about Jungkook.

"I'm not!" I said.

"Mind telling me the lucky girl?" Namjoon oppa asked. The other boy shook his head numerous times.

"No! That's not fair!" Zelo said.

"Okay then, fine by me. But I will know, I warned you. Your turn to spin!" He said. Zelo spun the bottle and it pointed to V oppa.

"V!!" Namjoon oppa suddenly shouted and got up, but he lost his balance, making him fell on V oppa who was sitting next to him, causing us to fell like domino.

"Hyung! You're crushing my body! Hyung, get up!" V oppa said as he was squished by Namjoon oppa's body. I saw Jimin oppa got up and was trying to help V oppa.

"Sorry, Taehyung!" Namjoon oppa got up when Jimin oppa was behind him, causing their heads to bump.

"OW!!" They both yelled as they held their heads. And more unluckily, Jimin oppa lost his balance also, making him fell on me.

"Ow!" i said. Now he's on top of me. Not like a kissing position, more like he-fell-on-top-of-me position. That sentence doesn't even make any sense. Okay, so.. this was really a disaster.

"Sorry, Eun!!" He got up and so did I.

"It's okay, really.' I said.

Namjoon oppa gave me a weird look. "That's what you said when I broke your fridge."

"It's okay, really." I repeated. Well, that's the only thing I could say. Namjoon oppa raised his eyebrows.

"Whatever." Namjoon oppa said.

V oppa then turned to Zelo. "I choose dare."

"Kiss Jungkook on the cheek!" Zelo oppa said. V oppa widened his eyes.

"What?!"

"Do it!!" Everyone shouted. He sighed and leaned to Jungkook and pecked his cheek. Another round of 'ooh'.

"There! Your turn, Junhong-ah!" He said. His cheeks were slightly pink, which made me want to laugh again.

"Namjoon hyung squished the bottle when he fell." Zelo said and shoved the shapeless bottle to Namjoon oppa's face. He facepalmed.

"Why am I like this?" He said. And that's why never mess with the god of destruction. So the game continued and of course, we replaced the poor shapeless bottle with a new one. There was one time when V oppa forced to kiss J-Hope oppa. That was more hilarious than when he was forced to kiss Jungkook. Also there was one time when Jungkook forced to do the chicken dance. The best moment was when we opened our presents. I loved everything they gave me and I didn't forget to thank them. This  was actually my first time having a Christmas party with my friends.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

I'm backkkkkkk! Sorry for the lame update. I supposed to update yesterday but being me, I forgot to.

Who watched music bank yesterday? Cuz I watched it.

ASTRO's performance is just... /fangirls. Another rookie, guys. They stole ma heartu. Damn you rookies. Imma faint now. And I just realized, my inner self is finally showing. No kidding, Cha Eunwoo is so... I can't describe him in words. I love their performance. I watched mubank like, only God knows how many time I watched yesterday. They only just debuted and I'm already like running a hundred laps.

'Kay, back to the fic. I literally panicked. I ran out of ideas and I don't have time to update. Oh life. And homework already piling like crazy. But there's still (J)hope, heuheu. I still managed to update. Cheers for me.

So I've been working on the new fic lately, so far so good. Anywayyy hope you like the new chap! Heuheu, yeah.