Surprise!

I'm A Fangirl

Haeun's POV

"Who are they?" Hyeonjun asked.

"They're BTS, if you don't know them." I said.

"What?? You're friends with them?? No way." He said with his eyes widened. I nodded.

"I guess so." I said. "Yujin-ah. We're still going to eat lunch right?"

"Duh, of course. I'm starving here." She said. We ended up eating lunch with our new 'friend', Hyeonjun. I noticed that he often stole a glance at Yujin. I chuckled quietly and planned something that probably will kill me. Oh, you owe me, Choi Hyeonjun.

"I'm going to the toilet." I said and left them. I walked away and watched them from afar. Yes, I planned to leave the cute couple alone. I could see Hyeonjun getting red from here. I sometimes laughed seeing them being awkward. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. I swiftly turned around and saw.. him. You know right?

"What?" I said and continued watching the two.

"What are you staring at?" Jungkook asked. I pointed at the two who was eating their lunch awkwardly.

"The cute couple over there."

"They're more like.. an awkward couple." He said.

"Yeah yeah. Where are the weird guys?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I told them to go." He said. I stared at him wide-eyed.

"What??"

"I said, I told them to go." He repeated.

"Yes, I know that. I mean, why did you do that?"

"They were causing a lot of attention. It's annoying." He said. I glared at him.

"That's not nice, jerk."

"You're not nice for calling me a jerk." He stuck his tongue at me. I scoffed.

"But you are a jerk."

"And you're an idiot."

"You--" I was cut by someone yelling at me.

"YAH PARK HAEUN!!" Oh no. Yujin was running towards me and glaring at me like she was drilling a hole on my head.

"I'm dead. See you, Jeon Jungkook." I said, patting his back and ran away.

"STOP RIGHT THERE YOU LITTLE CREATURE!!" She yelled. I was running down the hallway. Luckily, there was no teacher in the hallway. Or else I will be in detention.

"YAH YOU LITTLE--" She tripped and fell. But thanks to Hyeonjun's fast reflex, he caught her in time. Why was he in the scene you ask? He was actually running after Yujin this whole time. They stared at each other for a while. I could tell that it will be awkward again soon. I took my chance to tip-toed to my classroom. I sat down and doodled on my notebook. Minutes later, I felt someone's presence next to me. I glanced and saw an angry-looking Yujin.

"Hey there Mrs Choi." I said as I closed my notebook that just turned into a drawing book. "Be careful when you run next time." I said with a teasing tone.

"You left me alone with him and made me chase you, idiot!!" She said.

"Why does people call me idiot these days??" I whined.

"Because you are." Jungkook suddenly had to show up in the scene.

"See? Even he agrees." Yujin said as Jungkook disappeared to his seat.

"I hate you." I sulked.

"I love you too!" Yujin said, jumping like a mad child.

"Shoo. I'm sleepy." I shooed her away. She clicked her tongue and went to her seat which was two seats next to me. While Jungkook, he was surrounded by a sea of girls as usual. I fell asleep less than a minute. When I woke up, it was already Math class. I glanced at the clock, 15 minutes until the school ended. How did Mr Choi doesn't notice me sleeping? Anyway, I felt my phone buzzed as I opened my book.

From : Jungkook
The hyungs wanted you to come to our house afterschool. I don't know what they up to so don't ask me.

To: Jungkook
Okay? Wait for me another 10 minutes. Miss Jung wanted to talk to me for some reasons I don't know.

From : Jungkook
I'll be in the school yard.

To : Jungkook
'Kay.

Minutes later, which felt like years later, the bell rang signalling that school has ended. I went to the teacher's office, searching for Miss Jung.

"Haeun-ah, I'm here!" She said while waving her hands. I walked towards her desk.

"You're wondering why I called you here?" She said like she could read my mind. I nodded.

"It's about your grades, Park. They're falling down. What happened to you? I thought last semester you made it to the top 5. Now you're at the 8th place." She said. My eyes widened in disbelief. I'm at the 8th place? Mom and dad will be so dissapointed. I thought.

"I just... having hard times to study. And I kept on forgetting it when I had the chance." I explained.

"I understand. Boys, huh?" She said and nodded her head.

"What?"

"I knew it, Haeun-ah. I've experienced it. I'm still in my 20s just so you know." She said. Oh my gosh, she's so young.

"No way." My eyes were as wide as a ping-pong ball. "Can I call you Sooyoung unnie?" I joked. I knew her name because her ID card fell down last semester and I picked it up and returned it to her. But I didn't see her birth date.

"No." She said sternly.

"Okay, kidding. How old are you?"

"I'm telling you what I am not supposed to tell anyone. So do me a favor, don't tell this to anyone." She said. I nodded.

"I'm currently 26." She said.

"Wow, you're like, the youngest teacher in this school!" I said and she just giggled.

"Don't tell anyone okay?" She said.

"Okay. Oh shi--" I said as I remembered that BTS wanted me to go to their house. Miss Jung cut me before I could say something.

"Language, Haeunnie." She said.

"Sorry." I grinned. "Miss Jung, can I go now? I'm kinda in a hurry."

"Yes, you can." She said and I quickly ran to the school yard where Jungkook waited. I found him laying on a bench with one arm being his pillow. He was listening to music, with his eyes closed.

"Yah, Jeon." I shook him, but he didn't move.

"Jungkook, wake up." I shook him harder but he still didn't move.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" I yelled to his ear and he jumped in surprise.

"Yah, are you trying to destroy my ear?!" He said, no, yelled. I scoffed.

"Said the one who destroyed my patience."

"What did I do?"

"Why did I even talk to you in the first place?" I was facepalming.

"Because.. you're a fan of mine?" He smirked a little. I glared at him.

"Shut. That. Mouth. Of. Yours." I said in a low voice. But he started to sang. Loudly.

"WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE~"

"Yah Kook!"

"DON'T YOU KNOW I'M HUMAN TOO~"

"Jungkook. You're getting on my nerves." I said while rubbing my temples. He stopped for a while. But..

"WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE~"

"Jeon Jungkook." I said patiently.

"Yeah?"

"Let's not be in the middle of a crowd if you want to sing." I said and looked around. People was staring with weird looks as if we're aliens with unicorn heads.

"But they're like my audience." He whined.

"Let's go, Jungkook. The oppas are waiting." I said and he pouted.

"Please~" I said. It's my turn to pout now.

"No." Jungkook said and he pouted again, with puppy eyes. And we had an aegyo battle.

"Oppa~" I pouted, with puppy eyes. His eyes twitched and I laughed. Serves you right, Jungkook. Suddenly, his phone rang.

"Hel--" He said. I heard somebody screaming on the other side.

 

Jungkook's POV

It's Namjoon hyung.

"Hel--"

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK, I TOLD YOU TO BRING HAEUN HERE!! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU??!!" Oh my poor ear.

"Yes hyung, I'm onm y way now and please don't shout. My ears hurt."

"JUST BRING HER HERE FAST OKAY??" My poor, poor ear.

"WE ALREADY PREPARED--" I ignored him and ended the call. I got it, hyung.

"What was that?" Haeun asked.

"Nothing." I said and walked away. We walked until we reached my house.

 

Haeun's POV

We reached BTS's house and Jungkook opened the door. It was pitch black inside. When I looked back at Jungkook, he wasn't there anymore. The light suddenly went on and,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

Everyone jumped out and shouted. BTS, Yujin, Minji, and my parents were there. I just remembered, it was actually my birthday. December 10.

 

 


_________________________________________________

I DIDN'T USE MY REAL BIRTHDATE ON THIS CHAPTER

Annyeonghaseo. /bows/

Updated! Okay, there was a lot of shouting in this chapter. Oh, if you didn't realize, I changed the description and I edited the foreword also. I at descriptions... I will learn. I was struggling while making this chapter. And I'm still thinking about the new fanfic I will write like I told you in the previous chapter. I'll make sure it will be more interesting. This chapter is kinda..... short.

So. See you in the next chapter!! (Thanks for the comments, it really made my day.)