The New Boy

I'm A Fangirl

Haeun's P.O.V

It's a new semester of school. I woke up and the first thing I saw was my BTS poster. What the heck is this doing on my face..? Lucky I didn't drool all over it. I thought. Ah, right. Ever since I met BTS in Daegu I slept with the poster hanging above my bed. It was usually above my desk. But this morning, it looked like it fell down. I actually went on a vacation to Daegu with my family. I heard that BTS was going to have a concert in Daegu so I went there. I didn't go to their concert but I met them when I was walking at a park. Unfortunately, I only met some of them. Only Jin, V, Jimin, and Suga. I didn't meet my ultimate bias and life ruiner Jeon Jungkook *sobs*. So I got ready for school while listening to BTS's songs. My mom wasn't up yet so I ate breakfast alone. I walked out of my house and saw that creepy old house across my house was fixed. Someone must've bought that house. I arrived at the school and saw my best friends in front of the gate so I ran to them.

"Yujinnie! Minnie!" I hugged them. "Yah, Kim Yujin! What happened to you?? I couldn't contact you for like, a week! I panicked! I almost called the cops you know."

"I know right? You said you almost called the cops, I actually called the cops." Minji said.

"Aww, you guys were worried? Okay fine. I was in a vacation in Japan. And during the whole vacation I turned off my phone so no one would disturb me." Yujin said while doing some aegyo.

"You turned off your phone? What if there were BTS updates??" I said and she started to panic.

"You're right!! Let me check my phone. Oh my God, I'm sooooo done." She said and unlocked her phone.

"Just kidding! There wasn't any updates that week." I laughed.

"By the way, Haeun-ah! I envy you! I haven't even met BTS in my whole life." Minji whined.

"Right! I met them once and they didn't even noticed me." Yujin pouted.

"You were hiding behind a tree when you meet them." I said.

"But I was too shy!" She whined. "Speaking of idols. Do you know the rumors there's a new student transferred here?" Yujin started.

"They said he's an idol." Minji said.

"What? Really?? I'm seriously not buying it." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious!" Yujin said.

"How can I believe rumors? You know I don't actually believe them especially an idol transferring to our school." I said.

"But--"

"Oops, I gotta go to the toilet. See you in class!" I said to them as I ran to the toilet.

Class start in 10 minutes and I really have to go to the toilet. Yujin and Minji are seriously gonna kill me for ditching them. And I was trying not to be late today but it seems like my luck is messing around with me. I bumped into someone and fell. It looked like I bumped into a guy because his chest was hard.

"Owww..." I rubbed my poor .

"Hey, whats wrong with you???" He stumbled.

"I should be the one who asked you tha-" I stopped screaming as I examined his face. Wait... I think I know him.. thats right!!! He's Jeon Jungkook from BTS!! Wait... no way. What is he doing here anyway. Wrong person. Stupid brain. I mentally hit my head.

"Oh geez!!!" I ran into the toilet as I realized its only 5 minutes left. I went to class on time, panting. Miss Jung, our homeroom teacher walked into our classroom.

"Good morning, class. Today, we're going to have a new student. Jungkook, come in." She said as she signaling someone to come in.

A very familiar boy came in and introduced himself. "Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook. I am new here and I hope we can get along well." He said as all the girls started to scream. Or more like fangirling. I widened my eyes at the beautiful scenery in front of me, next to my teacher.

Yujin looked at me and she was squealing like crazy. Well, it was her first time seeing a BTS member. Plus, Jungkook was bare faced. Meanwhile, I, didn't even let out a single word. I couldn't. I was frozen. If only Minji was here, she could faint in my arms. Jungkook is also Minji's bias. OMG!! I really bumped to him tis morning??? It's Jeon Jungkook! I really can't believe my eyes. But wait. HE'S THE RUDE GUY THIS MORNING??? He noticed me and my face was starting to get red. But why did he glare at me??

 

Jungkook's P.O.V

I went inside the classroom the moment Miss Jung told me to. My ears hurt from all the squealing girls. Well, that's what you get for being a famous idol.

"Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook. I am new here and I hope we can get along well." I introduced myself.

I scanned the classroom and someone caught my attention. A girl with a ponytail and bangs covering her forehead. She was staring at me with wide eyes. Wait. It's that girl this morning!! What the heck?? Its my first day and I already made an enemy. Nice. I was kinda guilty for yelling at her earlier but I couldn't help it. I was upset because mom and dad couldn't make it to my concert in Daegu. She's in the same class as me?? Oh no. I saw her with her eyes widened and opened. I unconsiously glared at her and actually regret for doing so because she looked shocked.

"Please go to your seat, Jungkook. It's behind Park Haeun. Haeun, raise your hand." Miss Jung said. Who the heck is Haeun. A very familiar girl raised her hand with wide eyes. I widened my eyes too. What. The. Heck. Isn't she that girl from this morning? I walked to my seat and she was looking at the window the entire time. First day of school, first enemy. Worse, I actually sit behind my enemy. This is gonna be a fun high school year.

 

__________________________________________________

(Edited : June 12, 2016)

Hi guys~

I added the author's note. I realized that the first chapter doesn't have one. So I added one. I just wanted to do it. And also.. the chapters are short. I'll make sure I'll do a longer update in the future. The first few chapters are boring.. but the next ones won't be boring like this (Idk..). Anyway, love you subscribers and thankyou so much for commenting!