Classmate and Neighbour

I'm A Fangirl

Haeun's P.O.V

Afterschool. Oh geez this day was so tiring. I packed my bags and waved Yujin and Minji goodbye. Our houses are in different paths so we always separate. I walked home since my house wasn't really far from my school. I walked and walked, until I felt like someone was following me. I turned around and saw a familiar figure walking on the same path as I did. A guy wearing a black hoodie with a mask on his face and he was wearing earphones. To be honest, I could take picture right then. He looked so... omg.

"Jungkook...?"

He took off oe of his earbuds. "What?" He asked with a blank face.

"What are you doing?"

"Going home." He said with a 'duh' tone.

"Are you following me??"

"Why would I follow you? I said I'm going home." He said.

I shrugged and continue to walk home. After 5 minutes of awkward silence, he decided to break the silence. "So.. your house is this way too?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Oh. I thought you're stalking me or something. Since you're a fangirl too." He smirked at me.

"As if." I scoffed. "Oh! There's my house! See you tomorrow!" I waved at him as I walked into my house. He waved back when he realized something.

If that's her house.. then.. no way.

[At my house]

"I'm home!!" I said as I entered my house.

"Haeunnie!! Welcome home!!" My mom greeted me.

"Eomma, I heard there are a few neighbours moving in to that empty old house over there." I pointed at the empty house across our house.

"Yes. They moved in last night." She said.

"Awesome!! That's why it's good as new now. Maybe they have a kid the same age as I am. This will be good! We should give them a welcome gift!" I said while clapping my hand excitedly.

"That's what I thought! I made this cake just now. You should go and give it to them." Se handed me the cake and pushed me to the front door. I sighed. I went to the house. I was about to rang the doorbell when I got extremely nervous. Why am I so nervous? Its just a few neighbours. Its not like I'm going to meet a witch or something. No, I can't do it. I thought. I was about to ran back to my house, when... I accidently pushed the doorbell. I had no choice but to wait until the owner came out. I could hear guys' voices inside, telling each other to open the door. The voices were somehow familiar though,or was I just hearing things? I was making a plan to run away. Until... the door opened revealing a familiar figure. My eyes widened and my jaws almost dropped to the floor. His eyes widened when he saw me.

"J-Jungkook...??"

"What the.. Haeun..?"

Then another head popped out, revealing someone familiar. "Who is it Jungkookie~?" He sang. It was no other than Park Jimin. My jaws dropped to the floor. I mentally died as I saw BTS Jimin. He was wearing sleeveless shirt and he was so hot. "Oh? A girl!!" He said.

"M-My mom t-told me to g-give this to y-you.." I stuttered as I gave them the cake.

"A cake!! Thankyou! We have such a nice neighbour~" Jimin said. I smiled and nodded.

"Are you really not stalking me?" Jungkook said with a weird look.

"I said I'm not!!" We gave each other a glare.

"Oh? Looks like you know each other." Jimin asked Jungkook.

"She's an annoying classmate at school." He answered and glanced at me.

"Annyeonghaseo. I'm Park Haeun." I bowed. I gave Jungkook a glare. "I'm not annoying. You are."

"Since you're our neighbour, come on in!!" Jimin grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. I almost fainted as I saw 5 other members.

"Guys!! This is our neighbour and Jungkookie's classmate!" Jimine said.

"H-Hello.. I'm Park Haeun." I bowed 90 degree. *OMG. I hope I won't faint in front of them..*

They introduced themselves. I already know though. I'm a fangirl remember? "She's really nice! She brought us a cake!!" Jimin said as he showed them the cake. They immediately took the cake excitedly. Wait. I'm actually inside BTS's house omg. I could faint anytime soon. I glanced at Jungkook who was standing beside me. Frozen. He glanced at me. I looked away and blushed.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

(Edited: June 12, 2016)

A/N:

Hello. I edited the author's note. I just realized I'm bad at notes. And I am imagining if this story is real, what will happen to me.. I might actually die.. Anyway, see you in the next chap xD