Track 2

Voice of the Heart [hiatus]

“Sung Jong!” cried Sung Gyu into his sleeping brother’s ear. “Wake up Sung Jong!”

Sung Jong mumbled incoherent things but reluctantly got up with his eyes still closed. He slowly opened his eyes by rubbing the sleep away from them.

“Morning hyung.” Sung Jong said tiredly. “What’s for breakfast?”

“Why don’t you fix yourself first then come down so that you could see breakfast for yourself.” replied Sung Gyu. “I’ll be waiting for you in the dining room.” he then made his way out the door only to pop his head back to say: “If you don’t come down soon you’ll be the reason why I starve to death!”

Sung Jong just stared at the door where Sung Gyu used to be thinking that his hyung could be so dramatic sometimes. He then sluggishly went to the bathroom to take a shower and fix himself up. After wearing his uniform he proceeded into the dining room where, just as he said, Sung Gyu was waiting.

“About time you got here,” joked Sung Gyu. “Come on, sit down, let’s eat!”

Breakfast was great just like every day. The bacon was crispy, the yellow in the egg was cooked and the orange juice was freshly squeezed. After eating Sung Jong produced a huge yawn making tears in his eyes slowly fall.

“You still look sleepy Jongie.” Sung Gyu said with concern.

“I kinda stayed up last night reading those comments and replying to a few.” the younger said sheepishly while blushing a light pink.

His brother smiled at his cuteness an then asked him if he liked what the comments said.

“Yup.” Sung Jong smiled a huge smile. “They’re really nice and no one criticized me at all.”

“Maybe now you could join the music club with me?” asked Sung Gyu.

“Sorry hyung,” Sung Jong replied with a pout. “But my answer to that is still no.”

“But why~” whined the elder. “Thousands of people already acknowledge your singing talent so why not a few more??”

“Because hyung,” started Sung Jong. “I’m not singing live in front of those on the net. At least I won’t stutter or forget the lyrics there. Now come on or else we’ll be late for school!” and with that said he grabbed his bag and made his way out of their house.

“Aish,” exclaimed Sung Gyu as he followed his brother. “That kid seriously needs to come out of his shell.”

 

When they got to school Dong Woo, Hoya and Woo Hyun were waiting for them by the gate. Dong Woo and Woo Hyun instantly went up to them. Dong Woo succeeded in glomping his friend in a hug while Woo Hyun was not so lucky.

“Hyung!” cried Woo Hyun as he approached Sung Gyu. “Why didn’t you catch me hyung??”

“And why would I catch you?” asked Sung Gyu.

“Cause I’m falling for you.” Woo Hyun replied making Sung Gyu blush but nonetheless smack him at the back of his head.

“Aish!” exclaimed a still blushing hyung as he made his way into the school. “I’ll be waiting for you later at that spot Jongie!” hollered Sung Gyu from across the yard.

“He loves me.” smiled Woo Hyun. “He’s just shy in showing it.” he then followed Sung Gyu in the school.

“Woo Hyun-hyung’s right though,” started Hoya. “Gyu-hyung’s just a little shy. Come on, or else we’ll be late for class.”

 

Dong Woo and Sung Jong were in the same class so when they got to their class they bid farewell to Hoya and went inside their own class room. Inside their class room was the typical scene, some of their classmates were cramming while copying the homework of others, a few were sleeping while the rest where encircling two handsome boys: Sung Yeol and Myung Soo the school’s resident kingkas.

Sung Yeol was telling a joke to their classmates and laughed out loud with them when he finished. Myung Soo being the quiet one just smiled at his friends antics.

Sung Jong and Dong Woo didn’t usually join that circle since it’s a little suffocating being pushed by half of the class who were mostly girls. But they didn’t dislike the two kingkas either, they didn’t know them that well to hate them. Sung Jong and Dong Woo just sat at their usual place at the back of their class with Sung Jong by the window and Dong Woo in front of him.

Usually the two of them would chat about things that happened in their own houses before the teacher comes in but today Sung Yeol said something which caught their attention.

“Have you guys heard of the singer ‘Angel’ on the net?” asked Sung Yeol it instantly made Dong Woo look at them and Sung Jong to turn red and hide his face with his hands.

Most of them shook their heads but a few of them smiled and said that Angel’s songs are really great and his voice is just like his name. Sung Yeol’s smile got bigger as he heard what his classmates said.

“His really awesome right!” exclaimed the kingka. “I really like all of his songs! Especially the Amazing one.” he then turned to his friend and asked him if he’d heard Angel yet which Myung Soo shook his head in a no manner as a response.

“You haven’t heard Angel yet!!” cried Sung Yeol as he shook the living day lights out of Myung Soo.

“Uhmm… Oppa?” a random girl started. “I think Myung Soo-oppa’s starting to turn green.”

Sung Yeol then stopped shaking his friend who really was turning green. “Well it’s your fault Myung Soo! How could you not know about the almighty Angel! He’s amazing and talented and awesome and are you trying to catch flies Dong Woo-sshi?” Sung Yeol suddenly addressed Dong Woo whose mouth was hanging open. He didn’t respond though making the rest of the class stare at him. It was really unusual to see Dong Woo this quiet a few even took it as a sign for something to happen.

Sung Yeol then approached Dong Woo and waved his hands in front of him. “Yoohoo~ Jang Dong Woo~” still no response from the other. “I think he’s paralyzed Myungie!”

“And I think his friend has a fever.” answered Myung Soo as he made his way over to Sung Yeol then approached Sung Jong whose face was still covered by his hands. “Look. Even his ears are red.” Dong Woo finally moved when he heard this. He faced his friend and started to panic when he saw how red the other was.

“Jongie!” cried Dong Woo giving Sung Yeol a bit of a shock at his sudden response. “Jongie! Are you sick?? Gosh! You’re really red! Sung Gyu-hyung will kill me for letting you get sick!”

“I’m fine hyung.” mumbled Sung Jong from under his hands. “It’s… just a little hot.”

“Are you sure?” asked Sung Yeol. “Cause it’s pretty cold to me.”

“I’m fine hyung, honestly.”  Sung Jong then showed them his face to smile at them but also revealing how red he was in the process.

Sung Yeol really liked cute things and seeing Sung Jong all red like that while smiling up to him made him look so adorable that Sung Yeol couldn’t help himself but hug the young boy making him redder, if that was possible.

“Aigoo~” cooed the kingka as he hugged Jongie. “You’re so cute! Why is it the first time I’ve seen you look like this!”

“It’ll be the last time you see him like that if you don’t stop suffocating him!” cried Myung Soo noticing that the younger one was needing air. The way his friend reacted sometimes it could be way too much.

“Yah! Sung Yeol-ah!” cried Dong Woo as he pried the others arms away from Sung Jong. “Gyu-hyung will skin us alive then roll us in salt if you continue that!”

Sung Yeol finally let go of the skinny boy and Sung Jong breathed in as if trying to every oxygen particle in the room.

“Sorry about that.” Sung Yeol said sheepishly while rubbing the back of his head. “I got a bit carried away.”

“You always get carried away.” interjected Myung Soo. “Now come on let’s go to our seats. YooChun-seonsaengnim will come in any minute now. Sorry about that again Sung Jong-sshi.”

 

As Sung Yeol and Myung Soo went to their seats at the middle of the class Sung Jong replayed what just happened. What did he do to receive a death hug from Sung Yeol?? He just assured him that he was okay so there was no need for the hug right? And what did he mean that he looked cute? Sung Jong pouted at his last question.

As Sung Jong was busy questioning himself almost ever girl’s eyes were on him waiting for class to end so that they could confront him about the little scene that just occurred.

 


 

It makes me so happy to see old and new usernames reading my story ^^

regarding the usernames: LovableAnchovy = EunHyukkie~, CHICKEN<3 = Onew, you = you ^^, iloveTURTLES = YeSung<3, ForeverAChoding = Yeolie!!

 

mar1adyve5sa: thank you so much for the compliment ^^

chilly: thank you very much ^^ and here's next chappie~

LoveNaNa: kekeke~ you got them all correct ^^

VipAplusInspirit21: you're right ^^ and thank you for liking this chappie~

phiphuong: thank you ^^

LeeTaecyeon: yup ^^ you're absolutely right I did use the you tag =))

cachaaa: WooHyunnie's aegyo is just daebak XD

abbyjjang: here's the next chapter ^^ hope you didn't wait too long =)

InfiniteYunJaeLove: I don't really know why I diss on Hyunnie a lot... he's just so dissable lovable LOL

namikaze_jkc: kekeke~ I have the same grin when I read your comments ^^

SilverSea_SpiritStar: I'm glad you and Mr. Teddy liked it ^^ and Hyukkie is my 2nd bias cause he's such an awesome dancer, Yesung is my 1st bias in SuJu cause he's such a lovable dork ="> and I kinda imagined that Onew would be the one on the net all the time o_O [my brain works funny that way]

o0saranglove0o: so there's a JongYeol tag?!? o_O *goes and tag jongyeol* I didn't know since I kinda got used to the format where the dominant one is mentioned first in the couple name ^^ [Jongie being dominant is TOO weird O_O] thank you for the info ^^

bethebombBOOM: you're right about all the names ^^ and thank you so much for liking this fic =))