Track 4

Voice of the Heart [hiatus]

Disclaimer: the songe used here is On Rainy Days by B2ST listen to it here

WARNING:: This will be a VERY LONG chapter! I made it very long because I will not be updating any of my stories for at least a week. My exams are up so I wanna concentrate on studying. Hope you all understand ^^ and wish me luck!

 


 

3 days passed since the whole incident with the ‘Myung-Jong-Yeol’ club. Yes. They named the club ‘Myung-Jong-Yeol’ the day after they informed him of their existence. Sungjong really couldn’t understand girls.

Nothing peculiar happened for Sung Jong. He just gained more fans for every song he uploaded making him really happy. Girls start to notice each and every little interaction he has with the kingkas making him feel uncomfortable. The only thing that changed was that he gained a little more confidence, he could now chat with those unknown people on the net and even took a few song requests which he thinks would be a fun topic to write with.

Right now he was in his room replying to a few comments, he feels guilty though cause he can’t reply to them all. Dong Woo and Hoya were out for a date and Sung Gyu and Woo Hyun were at the latter’s house to work on their physics project leaving Sung Jong alone in their huge house, and to add to the emo atmosphere it was raining hard outside.

 

~♪kkok baro bwa, uneunge shilheoseo geurae♪~  rang his phone indicating there was a text.

To: Baby Jongie~

From: GyuGyu-hyung

Jongie! It’s totally flooded outside and Woo Hyun’s parents’ won’t let me leave! >_< Can you please ask Mr. Lee to come pick me up here!! I don’t think I can take anymore of Hyun’s advances!!

 

Before Sung Jong could ask their driver to pick his hyung up his phone sounded again but this time it was from Woo Hyun.

To: Baby Jongie~

From: NamSTAR

Jongie!!!!!!! Don’t tell Mr. Lee!!! Tell your brother you can’t get the car out or that Mr. Lee is sick or that the creepy one eyed cat just multiplied in numbers outside your house!! I’ll take care of your brother so please let him stay tonight~~~

 

Sung Jong sighed but decided to let the second request be granted instead of the first.

To: GyuGyu-hyung

From: Baby Jongie~

Hyung! Mr. Lee can’t get the car out because of the flood =( I think you should stay there for the night so at least I know you’re safe.

 

After a few minutes his hyung replied.

To: Baby Jongie~

From: GyuGyu-hyung

FINE! I don’t really wanna leave you alone there but I guess I have no choice (“-_-) I’m really sorry about this, there’s food at the fridge if you ever get hungry or you could just ask one of the maids to cook for you. Eat something warm and NOT sweet!

 

“Aish.” breathed Sung Jong. He sometimes wondered if Sung Gyu is his brother or mother. He replied a quick OK and then received another text from Woo Hyun.

To: Baby Jongie~

From: NamSTAR

I LOVE YOU JONGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! [but not as much as your brother kekeke~]

 

“You’re so cheesy hyung.” Sung Jong said to no one in particular. So he would be alone for the rest of the night. What to do? What to do? His eyes suddenly fell on his blue notebook giving him an idea. He quickly flipped to the last page he wrote on then grabbed the guitar and started to play. After recording his voice and the guitar he arranged and cleaned it on his computer making an end product of a beautiful song. Well, part of a song since it was a lyrics in progress.

He then decided to upload it to get others opinions.

 

What do you guys think about this song? [it’s just a part of the song though]

♪♫Biga oneun naren nareul chajawa [On the rainy days you come and find me]
Bameul saewo goerophida [Torturing me through the night]
Biga geuchyeogamyeon neodo ttaraseo [When the rain starts to stop, you follow]
Seoseohi jogeumssik geuchyeogagetji [Slowly, little by little, you will stop as well]♫♪

It’s a work in progress but I hope you guys like it ^^

Oh! And it’s raining real hard right now so I suggest you all be inside where it’s warm =)

 

Sung Jong didn’t think that anyone would hear it at once so he decided to go down stairs and eat something. After finishing dinner alone he went back to his room and was a little surprised to see new comments already.

AlmightyDiva says: I never thought I’d find someone more awesome than me, but you proved me wrong Angel-ah LOL

praisetheSHIbrows says: your lyrics really screams lots of emotions… [I’m saying this in a good way ^^]

philippine_cow says: it’s raining really hard right now but this sad song seems to cheer me up [I’m weird…]

ForeverAChoding says: this is only part of the whole song?!? It’s already amazing like this so just think if you finished the whole song! It’ll be like BOOM! Hehehe~ the rain does weird things to me… and I hope you’re warm Angel-sshi [unlike me whose all alone (T_T)]

you says: This song is really beautiful ^^ and thank you for worrying about us =)

 

He happily read the comments and was glad that the song was getting good responses. He wanted to respond right away but decided to respond to just one for now since they’re both in the same position.

Angel says: thanks for commenting right away Choding-ah ^^ and you’re not the only one who’s alone right now…

ForeverAChoding says: Angel-sshi!!!! I’ve always read your replies but this is like the first time I’m online while you are!! And you’re alone to?

Angel says: yup… my brother’s at a friend’s house and couldn’t come home tonight because of the rain (“-_-)

ForeverAChoding says: How about your parents?

Angel says: They’re musicians. So they kinda work overseas and such… How about you? Why are you alone?

ForeverAChoding says: I’m an only child and my dad is always busy with work =P

Angel says: your mom?

ForeverAChoding says: He left us when I was 5

Angel says: Oh… sorry… I shouldn’t have asked

ForeverAChoding says: It’s cool =) I still have contact with him and we talk from time to time But it’s a secret since my dad doesn’t want me having anything more to do with him, so keep your lips sealed okay ;)

Angel says: My lips are sealed =)

ForeverAChoding says: but don’t keep it sealed forever!! Or else I won’t be able to hear you sing anymore!

Angel says: Sure~ ^^

ForeverAChoding says: you know what?

Angel says: What?

ForeverAChoding says: I don’t know why I’m saying this stuffs to you…

Angel says: I’m sorry if you’re uncomfortable…

ForeverAChoding says: No! it’s not that I’m uncomfortable actually I feel really relaxed while chatting with you ^^ I feel like I should know you or that we’ve known each other for some time…

ForeverAChoding says: I’m sorry if I’m being weird!!! The rain does this to me… (“-_-)

Angel says: No ^^ it’s fine, I’m glad you feel comfortable =)

ForeverAChoding says: you’re really nice Angel-sshi ^^ just like your name

Angel says: O////O

ForeverAChoding says: Aigoo~ your expressions are so cute ^^ it reminds me of that adorable classmate of mine =)

Sung Jong kept chatting with ForeverAChoding until late at night, well at least until Sung Jong said he felt sleepy. He really liked this guy and he somehow felt a connection with him. If they knew each other in real life they could be great friends, he could get along well with Dong Woo and Sung Gyu too.

 

The following morning Sung Jong was woken up by the ringing of his phone, specifically Sung Gyu’s assigned ring tone.

~♪yeogi isseo deo deo, butak halkke
Deo deo, jalhae julgge
Deo deo, ajigeun mot bonae nikka♪~

“Mhmm.” was all Sung Jong sounded.

“Jongie! You’re not up yet are you!” came his brother’s worried voice.

“…”

“Do you know what time it is! It’s already 7! School starts at 8!”

“…”

“Lee Sung Jong. If you do not get up right now I will get rid of all you lemon candy.”

“I’m up!” Sung Jong exclaimed while sitting up right.

“Good.” Sung Gyu said relieved. “I’m on my way to school right now. Could you bring me my uniform?”

“Sure hyung. New uniform got it.” the younger replied sleepily.

“I’ll be waiting for you at the gate Jongie~” were his brother’s last words before hanging up.

He groggily got up from his bed then went to fix himself. After making sure he looked presentable he went to his brother’s room then got his uniform then made his way to Woolim.

Midway to Woolim high he saw Dong Woo and Hoya walking together so he decided to surprise them by suddenly glomping on Dong Woo.

“Morning hyung!” exclaimed Sung Jong as he clinged on to his friend.

“Jongie!” cried Dong Woo. “You scared the life out of me!”

“Hehehe~” laughed the younger. “Sorry hyung.”

“Where’s Sung Gyu-hyung?” asked Hoya.

“He’s probably in school now.” explained Sung Jong as they continued their walk to school. “He stayed over at Woo Hyun-hyung’s house last night.”

“Bwoh!” cried Dong Woo as he grabbed his friend’s shoulders. “Even I haven’t slept at Hoya’s house! And yet those two already did it!”

“It's not like that hyung.” Sung Jong laughed expecting this kind of reaction. “They were working on a project when it flooded last night so he couldn’t come home.”

“Oh.” Dong Woo said. “And I thought Woo Hyun-hyung already succeeded in getting into HamGyu’s pants.”

“He doesn’t think before he speaks.” sighed Hoya when he noticed Sung Jong’s red face.

“Yah!” cried Dong Woo. “It’s not my fault Jongie’s so innocent!”

“And he should stay innocent!” Sung Gyu’s voice suddenly boomed from the front of the school. “What were you talking about?”

“Nothing Gyu-hyung.” Dong Woo smiled innocently as they went closer.

“Here’s your uniform hyung.” Sung Jong interjected.

“Thanks Jongie!” cried his brother giving him a hug. “Come on Woo Hyun! You’re gonna wait for me while I get changed so that I won’t be the only one late.”

“Would you like me to help you get your clothes on?” teased Woo Hyun earning him a smack on the head.

“And you too Jongie! If I didn’t call you I bet you’d still be in bed.” scolded Sung Gyu.

“Sorry hyung.” Sung Jong pouted with matching puppy eyes.

“Just get to class.” sighed Sung Gyu then he mumbled: “I could never win with that look.”

“Your aegyo’s like a super power Jongie!” laughed Dong Woo as he slinged an arm aroung Sung Jong’s shoulder and leading him to their class.

 

Yoo Chun-seonsaengnim was already starting class when they got there. Yoo Chun was there biology teacher and right now he was assigning partners for a project to be submitted next week.

“Sit down Mr. Lee and Mr. Jang while you wait for your turn to pick a partner.”

“Sir!” exclaimed Dong Woo. “Can’t I and Jongie be partners like always?”

“You could,” started Yoo Chun. “But then again it depends on your luck.” he then shook a little container in front of them.

“Ugh!” cried Dong Woo as his chin rested on his table. “I at draw lots!”

When it was Dong Woo’s turn he was silently chanting ‘Please let it be Jongie Please let it be Jongie’ but unfortunately it was to soft for the gods to hear and he drew out the name:

“Myung Soo.” Dong Woo said making the said person look up to him. “At least it’s not someone as lazy as me.”

Next it was Sung Jong’s turn and he was getting real nervous cause he never did a project that wasn’t with Dong Woo and now that he’s no longer an option he was really nervous to pick.

“Sung Yeol.” Sung Jong murmured silently but audibly making Sung Yeol grin and a few girls giggle.

“I’m saved!” cried Sung Yeol as he went up to Sung Jong and held his hands. “When Dong Woo picked Myung Soo I thought I was a complete goner. But you! You’re like an angel from above Jongie!”

“Uhm…” Sung Jong was quiet speechless by his hyungs reaction.

“That’s enough Sung Yeol.” Yoo Chun sighed. “You’re starting to scare Sung Jong.”

“Sorry.” smiled  Sung Yeol sheepishly while rubbing the back of his head.

“It’s okay.” answered Sung Jong giving him a shy smile.

 

After classes were over Sung Yeol and Myung Soo instantly went up to Dong Woo and Sung Jong to talk about their project. Myung Soo and Dong Woo decided to make a tribute to Darwin’s Natural Selection theory at Myung Soo’s house since it was closer while Sung Jong suggested that he and Sung Yeol would do a simple illustration showing Meiosis and Mitosis of cells.

“Could we do it at your house Sung Jong-ah?” asked Sung Yeol. “Mine’s kind off lonely.”

“I don’t think my house is anymore fun hyung.” admitted Sung Jong. “But I think it’ll be the only way Gyu-hyung will allow me.”

“Then we’ll go to your house!”

 

The walk to Sung Jong’s house was fun and noisy because of Sung Yeol’s stories and jokes.

“I’m sorry if I’m kinda loud.” Sung Yeol said as they approached the younger’s house.

“It’s fine hyung.” reassured Sung Jong. “At least I get to know you more.”

“You’re really just too adorable Sung Jong-sshi.” stated Sung Yeol making the younger’s cheeks turn light pink.

“Well uhm… we’re here.” Sung Jong said as he opened the gates to his house.

“Wow!” exclaimed Sung Yeol as he stared at the huge white house. “I didn’t know you were rich Jong-ah!”

“I’m not.” Sung Jong said turning pinker. “My parents just work a little harder than others, that’s all.”

“You’re so humble Jongie.” laughed Sung Yeol.

 

The two of them worked on their project smoothly no arguments or such happened, until it was time to paint.

“I’m sorry hyung!” cried Sung Jong as he picked the fallen paint cup which spilled all over Sung Yeol’s white pants.

“It’s fine.” Sung Yeol replied. “I’ve got more pants back home.”

“But still.” Sung Jong started as he wiped the paint of the others pants.

“I’m telling you it’s fine Jongie.” Stated Sung Yeol but the other just wouldn’t listen. So he got an idea, he took the red paint brush and smeared it on the others cheek making Sung Jong stop at what he was doing. “You’re red face is just so adorable.” laughed the choding.

Sung Jong pouted but then his eyes landed on the green paint and then he did exactly the same on Sung Yeol’s forehead.

“Sorry about that hyung.” Sung Jong said innocently but a mischievous smile was on his face.

A paint war started between the two boys and soon enough they were out of paint for their project for all of it was used to decorate each other’s face. The two boys were soon on the floor laughing with Sung Jong’s head on Sung Yeol’s arm.

“This reminds me of kindergarten.” Sung Yeol laughed along with Sung Jong.

“What the hell happened to you two!” exclaimed a voice at the doorway. Sung Gyu’s club activities finally finished and when he got home he saw his brother laying on the floor in another’s arms with paint all over their faces.

“Gyu-hyung!” exclaimed Sung Jong as he stood up. “We… uh were doing our project.”

“Sorry about the mess Sung Gyu-hyung.” apologized Sung Yeol while looking down, even he knew about Sung Gyu’s brother complex so he didn’t want to anger the other.

“Don’t be mad at us hyung.” Sung Jong said giving his hyung a cute pout. “We were just being clumsy.”

“Whatever.” Sung Gyu said while looking away. “Just get him cleaned up and give him spare clothes. I think my clothes would fit him. It’s getting late so it’s best if he gets home while the sun is just setting.”

“Thanks hyung.” Sung Jong smiled brightly as Sung Gyu ruffled his hair then walked away.

“Wow!” cried Sung Yeol. “Your aegyos amazing!”

“I wasn’t doing aegyo.” Sung Jong said seriously.

“Oh yeah. I forgot that you’re naturally cute.” smiled Sung Yeol as his face got closer to the younger.

“Oi!” cried Sung Gyu. “I told you to get cleaned up remember!”

 

After Sung Yeol got cleaned up, he bid his farewell to the two brothers then made his way home.

“I’m guessing he’ll come back tomorrow to finish painting?” said Sung Gyu.

“Are you mad hyung?”

“No,” sighed Sung Gyu. “Just get cleaned up so we could eat already.”

 


 

inspirit_shawol: I hate it when those b**ches bully baby Jongie >_< so I made them nice in my story ^^

VipAplusInspirit21: hehehe they are the ultimate club ^^ and Sung Gyu was actually ready to call a man hunt for Jongie but luckily he came home in time LOL

SilverSea_SpiritStar: they are pretty cool aren't they ^^

nguyenamyblob: hehehe I'm glad you liked the idea [I was kinda experimenting on  that one so I didn't know how you guys would respond to it ^^]

hyundeul: I hate it when queenkas act like freaking leeches >_< so I decided to be different ^^

maknaeseungmin: LOL it's ok to be paranoid ^^ [but I would NEVER dream of killing Jongie!! I'd rather DIE first XD]

o0saranglove0o: Yes, they don't have feelings for the kingkas ^^ they know for a fact that only Jongie is made for Yeolie and Myungie. Look! there's YeolJong in this chapter because I was completely inspired by their little moment which I completely spazzed over in "Lately" =))

phiphuong: that club is just so lovable =3 and yey! we're bias-mates ^^

InfiniteYunJaeLove: thank you so much ^^ and I think I got the idea from reading to much mangas LOL but I also feel like I read a similar thing somewhere but I just can't remember it >_< and you're welcome about Lately ^^ I just had to share it to the world when I saw it was released ^^

poptarts: you make me blush =""""> hehehe and everyone should be nice to Jongie ^^

toshiba19: this chappie contained YeolJong because I was inspired by their hugging moment in Lately =3 which I'm glad I'm not the only one who completely spazzed over it LOL

mar1adyve5sa: I can't bring myself to write about people who will hurt Jongie so I made them all nice and supportive instaed ^^

namikaze_jkc: I like my queenkas nice ^^ and I'm sorry but I can't rescue you from drowning cause we have the same problem LOL [I could die happily in Jongie's aegyo!!]

bethebombBOOM: hehehe even I fangirld over that part ^^ [and I'm the one who wrote it LOL]